test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Oynx Head Start Pack Questions

These questions are for the moderators or Neverwinter veterans that have experience with these introductory game packs.

1) Will this pack apply to all the characters created on a single account or just one character?

2) What rarity is the "Oynx" mount?

3) Will the "Oynx" mount be available for purchase at a later time or is it only exclusive to this "Head Start" offer?

4) Are any of the items included in the pack tradable to other characters in the game?

5) Can any of the moderators provide any pictures of the gear sets?

Thank you for your time. I believe several of us , especially the brand new Neverwinter players, could find the answers to these questions useful in their decisions to buy the pack.
"We must take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Elie Wiesel (Holocaust Survivor and Human Rights Leader)

"Show respect even to the people that don't deserve it; not as a reflection of their character but as a reflection of yours" - Dave Willis

Comments

• Options
    tempos#4626 tempos Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    I too would really like to know the answers to your questions, especially as someone who is considering investing into a VIP purchase as well since I may need to choose one or the other.
  • Options
    chase20tnchase20tn Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    Also to add on to his question i would like to know if we are getting any higher priced packs like the founders packs back on pc/xbone?
    Name:Trunks
    LVL:8X
    Guild:TacTics
    Server:East
    TOP 10 Mage
    ID# East server: 8000152G090007045006020S3eefb2
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I will do my best to get answers for these questions tomorrow when Andy (StrumSlinger) is working. Moderators of this forum are unpaid volunteers and not employees of PWE or Cryptic.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer

These questions are for the moderators or Neverwinter veterans that have experience with these introductory game packs.

1) Will this pack apply to all the characters created on a single account or just one character?
    All characters can claim the pack, but the Enchanted Keys and Adventurer's Helper Pack can only be claimed once.

Green.

3) Will the "Oynx" mount be available for purchase at a later time or is it only exclusive to this "Head Start" offer?
    It is exclusive to the Onyx Head Start Pack.

4) Are any of the items included in the pack tradable to other characters in the game?
    Most items are account bound except for the Enchanted Keys and Adventurer's Helper Pack, which are character bound.

We have a picture up on the main blog, but it's only for the CW, I believe. Imagine the same concept, but blue and black for other weapons.

Thank you for your time. I believe several of us , especially the brand new Neverwinter players, could find the answers to these questions useful in their decisions to buy the pack.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• Options
    tempos#4626 tempos Member Posts: 45 Arc User

... snip

Thank you for the answers and quick turnaround.
  • Options
    exusarmyranger#8228 exusarmyranger Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Thank you very much "strumslinger"!
    "We must take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Elie Wiesel (Holocaust Survivor and Human Rights Leader)

"Show respect even to the people that don't deserve it; not as a reflection of their character but as a reflection of yours" - Dave Willis
  • Options
    dougyfresh#3824 dougyfresh Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Bummed to find out the mount is only green, but I guess they are trying to keep as much future revenue open as possible
  • Options
    animereaper40#6124 animereaper40 Member Posts: 167 Arc User
    yeah hope its a bit better then the normal horses at town

IGN:Jekyll-GF-il 1890
    IGN:Echo-GWF-il:2570(main)
    IGN:Jenkins:DC-buff/debuff-il 2020
    IGN:Ham Solo-OP Tank-il 1850
    IGN:Barney Fife-HR
  • Options
    archguruarchguru Member Posts: 6 Arc User

1. I have confirmed that the Onyx Rewards, Early Access, and Heirloom sets are redeemable on all characters. Onyx and Heirloom from the reward vendor; Early Access from the mailbag.

2. I believe the green mount is from the Onyx Set, but I also received a blue electric tiger mount, which I'm guessing came from the fashion set that is currently free for psplus. If anyone can comfirm the source on this one.
  • Options
    deadcellraamdeadcellraam Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    Everyone got the tiger. I don't have psn nor did I purchase the fashion set
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    certain packs have specific items that have limited usage. Most mounts, gear, styles and some companions, depending on the pac, are available to all toons on the account.
  • Options
    chiefcham#2722 chiefcham Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    When do the Onyx pack items become available...I have lock boxes an no keys nor have I seen the Onyx mount either as well as the other items...am I missing something or does it open up at certain levels? (noob to this game)

Main: ChiefRogue
    (Trickster Rogue)

Alt: ChiefWarlock
    (Scourge Warlock)
  • Options
    chiefcham#2722 chiefcham Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    > @chiefcham#2722 said:
    > When do the Onyx pack items become available...I have lock boxes an no keys nor have I seen the Onyx mount either as well as the other items...am I missing something or does it open up at certain levels? (noob to this game)

Found an answer here //forum.arcgames.com/neverwinter/discussion/comment/12848059/#Comment_12848059

Will try it out tonight.

Main: ChiefRogue
    (Trickster Rogue)

Alt: ChiefWarlock
    (Scourge Warlock)
  • Options
    archer#6042 archer Member Posts: 1 New User
    Simple question.... how to get it? Via playstation store... I get move between trailer and packs... there is no actual mention of a price for the pack nor is there anywhere a download option. Via website.... showed 19.99 USD but upon login I was left with marking it for my wishlist.

It's an early bird pack which features one specific thing which is even mentioned in its name... yet today, on the 16th of July... I seem to be unable to get it which makes the early bird feature almost useless.

Is it country based implementation or what is the issue? I already bought the spider pack so I do intend to make that money worth my time.

Any help is appreciated. Location is the UAE if that helps.

Cheers