test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Timers in PoM

desistidesisti Member Posts: 228 Arc User
Sometimes I wonder do you guys try anything before releasing it... or do you listen to preview feedback... no, yes.. naaah.
After "fix" applied today second round timer simply continues where first phase ended leaving you 30-40 seconds to accomplish nothing. Well done.

reactiongifs.com/r/scsc.gif

Comments

• hypergorila2hypergorila2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Just dia POM a few minutes ago, it was that version were you don't need to open tears, you just need to kill stuff.
    Didn't pay much attention to the timer but on phase 1 we were killing stuff almost as fast as it came out and in the end we got half the bar required to gold...
  • rapo973rapo973 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    desisti said:

Sometimes I wonder do you guys try anything before releasing it... or do you listen to preview feedback... no, yes.. naaah.
    After "fix" applied today second round timer simply continues where first phase ended leaving you 30-40 seconds to accomplish nothing. Well done.

reactiongifs.com/r/scsc.gif

I can only say that the second phase doesn'twork. We were stopped in the middle after few seconds...epic fail.
    The other PoM version has a too low spown rate...not able to get gold even if the mobs are killed in seconds.
    Really disappointing...everything needs 10 fixes before it works.
    PoM is still unplayable AND unrewarding.

Oltreverso guild leader
    Maga Othelma - DC | Svalvolo - SW | Dente Avvelenato- GWF
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    rapo973 said:

PoM is still unplayable AND unrewarding.

It was actually playable (but sucks) before. Now, it is not.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    Should've known a playable PoM was too good to be true.
  • sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    @terramak - I know this was bought up on the Preview patch notes thread, looks to be a little more info here.
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    I Agree with above. AND the protect the prophecy has very slow respawn time 1st phase is impossible for gold and 2nd phase if you are lucky goes gold;p
  • nipsmeowingtonnipsmeowington Member Posts: 10 Arc User

It is 4th of July weekend, everyone is on vacation until the 5th.

"Bunch of us will be on vacay this holiday weekend, do you think we should hold off on this partially tested patch?"

"Let them eat spaghetti"

desisti said:

...they keep silent until people give up and stop talking about it or somebody get accused of flaming/trolling/insulting/whatever and get thread closed.

Can you imagine if their attitude toward community moderation was instead applied to their Q/A?
  • silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User

It worked fine when it was released, why change it at all? I did not mind waiting for the phases to end, at least they were all gold...

This ^

I don't understand either unless it was dropping too many +4/+5 rings ;)
    I aim to misbehave
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    I find it sad that Tiamat or even eDemo are easier to complete with a less geared team than these skirmishes are with a gold rank.

Is it some kind of conspiracy? Are skirmishes made just so unbearable as to deter you from getting that extra AD for the day...?
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    There was a problem. They fixed it. That fixing broke PoM. And their latest "fix" didn't.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    because they were long and boring and we asked them to fix the timers , they apparently cant figure it out correctly.

I wish there was a speed up button to do this hard mode where all portals spew out massive amount of demons at once.. 100 at a time..

now that would be fun

• mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    NOW THE BUg transfered to the protect the prophecy?:p we did gold first phase and the timer didnt reset and we lost 2nd phase lol.
  • kievitzkievitz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 260 Arc User
    Well its cryptic what can ya expect, wait for mod 10 , and say welcome buggys + this POM what was working pre mod 6 they changed TOD and it POM went to hell.