test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fast way to earn power points

captnspicypantscaptnspicypants Member Posts: 17 Arc User
I don't post much here but I wanted to share for anyone who is looking to earn power points after level 70 really fast method to do so
PC was my original home and I moved to Xbox but the same idea applies so I am sharing here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovXbI_p28UQ

Comments

• garlaanxgarlaanx Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    Great video as always sir. This method is 100% awesome. 30minutes and snagging a level = winning. If ya get a power point, well.. RNG for the win.. However, this is deff the fastest way to blast thru levels. Great stuff.
    Forsaken World
    Inferno Vampire - Garlaanx

Neverwinter
    Warlock - Garlaanx
  • kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    Since power points from XP are rare RNG - seems to me the "fastest", albeit not the funnest, way is to use the sharandar tast that grants them. You have to grind shar currency, but your guaranteed a power point every few days. Do that along with the XP-buffed grind to maximize power point earnings.

Wish the Devs would add the same sort of task to all campaign areas.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    Personally I find the AD cost to be a little high. If there is a skill that I absolutely have to have at r4, maybe. Just to do it? Not likely.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • captnspicypantscaptnspicypants Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    kvet said:

Since power points from XP are rare RNG - seems to me the "fastest", albeit not the funnest, way is to use the sharandar tast that grants them. You have to grind shar currency, but your guaranteed a power point every few days. Do that along with the XP-buffed grind to maximize power point earnings.

Wish the Devs would add the same sort of task to all campaign areas.

Correct me if I am wrong but is the Sharandar quest not 20 hours to gain a power point? Mathematically speaking, while you are guaranteed a power point, would it not be faster to farm this method in between 20 hours to potentially receive more power points if it takes about 15-20 minutes to earn an experience reward? I know RNG can suck but say it takes you 5 experience rewards to gain a power point it would only take a hour and a forty five minutes tops over waiting 20 hours even if you had to go upwards of 10 experience rewards in 2 hoursish of farming not only could you possibly gain a power point but you have the potential to earn AD and refinement. I'd respectfully have to counter argue your point and would reconsider your statement if the truth was that other areas of the campaign did in fact add the same sort of task to earn a power point. One area + time to farm campaign currency + time to complete for 1 power point seems rather "safe" I suppose and while I won't dismiss the fact that it is a guarantee method what you are saying I don't see how a 20 hour task for 1 power point, though guaranteed a power point, is fastest unless RNG absolutely hated everyone and it was practically impossible to not earn a power point at all in 20 hours time.
  • voidgiftvoidgift Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 286 Arc User
    While you maybe get more power points with less time spent in the game from Sharandar, this method will still give you more power points in a shorter time if you spend more hours ingame.
    With dreams to be a king, first one should be a man.

Rise to POWER with <House of Power>.

The Exterminator - (NW-DLNXF3BGG)