test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

"First pack each day" is actually a per-character ? hours cooldown

two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User
The [Protector's Bounty] pack states in its tooltip that it awards a [Protector's Figurines] when opened for the first time each day. This doesn't reset at a standard time as players might expect. Instead the reset varies per-character. I assume that they've set the cooldown to some unknown number of hours.

Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.

Comments

• Options
    tazz4nowtazz4now Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
    it seems lately they have been doing this at every event.....I also noticed that the "figurines" are only with this bag and you can only get 1 per day, I have 1 character I want the garden key for and there won't be enough keys at the end of this unless I buy the remaining ones from the zen market (15 total for the garden key)......I hope this isn't what we have to look forward to on future events
  • Options
    oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    Every time they do this oddball reset time, people complain, and they change it. I don't understand why having everything reset at the same time is so hard...
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User

Every time they do this oddball reset time, people complain, and they change it. I don't understand why having everything reset at the same time is so hard...

It's completely exasperating, especially in the case of events where you're *already* under a time limit for earning rewards.

@strumslinger Seriously what in the Nine H3lls?
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia