test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What are your hopes for the remaining class packs?

bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
edited June 2016 in General Discussion (PC)
Up to this point, I have to admit that I am less than impressed with the class packs for the original classes that have been released thus far, (TR, CW, GF). In contrast, I quite like the class packs that were released when the newer classes were introduced, (HR, SW, OP). With a few classes still to go, (GWF, DC), what would you like to see?

Here are my thoughts:

GWF: I'd love to see some sort of buffing helper - maybe a bard with an inspirational song type of power and a crossbow or throwing daggers. Alternatively, some sort of battle master with a war horn or battle cries would be cool.

DC: I really like the war dog from the first time buyers pack - so maybe something similar, but perhaps in the form of a spirit guardian or larger dog wearing more ornate armor - I'm thinking a divine counterpart to the hell hound mount, (only in the form of a companion instead)...
<::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
"Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
Official NW_Legit_Community Forums