test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Boss Drops, a nerf too far..?

2»

Comments

• urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    adinosii said:

The old CN dit it right...initially it was hard - very hard and once you managed to complete it successfully on every run you felt like you had accomplished something...and yes...you were almost guaranteed a drop that justified the effort.

Now? Meh..new CN is a waste of time...in particular for non-dps classes where the Orcus kill doesn't even count as they do too little damage.

That's not true. My DC and GF only do like 2-5 million damage in CN and I get drops just as regularly as I do on my CW that does 30+ times as much.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    I ran CN like 200 times the first week, I got nothing of use to drop, so I think your theory is a little off, in addition , Ive run thousands and thousands of nemos/edemo/pom/throne and cns.. and Ive yet to get a +5 ring of any use.

RNG hates us all, whether you can run something the first few days or not. The demogorgan stuff was cheap because it came out before lostmouth nerfed, since lostmouth was VASTLY superior at the time to demogorgan stuff, there is your answer, it was sold cheap because no one wanted/needed or used it.

Now that its gone, two classes benefit from the new set, GWF and SWS. CWs actually no longer have a set of any use as both losty and black ice do nothing at all (2-3% of your damage and 1% of your damage) so it doesnt matter, just go for stats.

Those two classes and there is alot of GWFS .. I mean alot of poeple play that class, so thousands of people could use it, but only a few dozen get posted a week.

Such is life in a mmo.

• santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited July 2016

I ran CN like 200 times the first week, I got nothing of use to drop, so I think your theory is a little off, in addition , Ive run thousands and thousands of nemos/edemo/pom/throne and cns.. and Ive yet to get a +5 ring of any use.

you got a +5 ring!? P2W, I tell ya.... I've only seen +5 rings--on other toons.