test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

** The Tyrs Fellowship - The No Drama Alliance ! [ACTIVE Since Game Launch!]

aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User
edited September 2022 in Guild & Alliance Recruitment (PC)

OUR FORUM: http://neverwinterfellowship.shivtr.com/

Are any guild leaders interested in having YOUR GUILD JOIN a no-drama guild alliance amongst other known casual, drama free guilds?

SEEK OUT THE "Recruitment Outpost: Want to Join? MEET THE FELLOWSHIP COUNCIL!" SECTION ON OUR WEBPAGE AND SPEAK TO SOMEONE TODAY ABOUT JOINING!!

The Fellowship is an ESTABLISHED alliance of guilds that have bonded for one purpose, to assemble a family of players that choose to encircle themselves with others who believe Neverwinter should be played in a no drama, no zerg and fun environment. Fellowship members are here to play the game, together.

The Fellowship has opened its arms to small and medium sized guilds to provide an opportunity for them to find ready and able warriors of the finest qualities to run with. We are run by the guild leaders of each Fellowship member guild, and it's goal is to open up opportunities to PARTY TOGETHER that would have never existed otherwise. We do it in a way which is totally organized, and maintained, to the benefit of all member guilds.

Be aware that only guilds that stand for the highest levels of honest and respectful play will be considered.

In order to support our mission of no drama on a scale unmatched in Neverwinter alliance play, we are instituting a "No Bad Language" alliance rule while in group with Fellowship members or while using our voice or text comms. This is to create an INSTANT and LASTING friendly environment where camaraderie and honest, ego free gaming can THRIVE for YEARS to come.

---------------------------- *** ----------------------------

Get ready to kick back and relax, grab a drink and a slice of pizza, and let's go on an adventure, D&D style, ode to the two game masters themselves, Gary Gygax and Dave Arneson... onward!

OUR FORUM:
http://tyrsfellowship.shivtr.com/

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
Post edited by aandrethegiant on

Comments

• Options
    dfncedfnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 509 Arc User
    Hi @aandrethegiant,

I am actual leader of Honesty guild. Our rules are very similar to yours - no drama, mutual respect, mature adult people who simply happen to like Neverwinter game.

Currently we are in half way of to GH 5 with several people pushing it forward, slow and steady, it is not our "MUST HAVE" goal.

Our guild is English-speaking and have people from different time zones. Though due different circumstances, many people are on vacations.

Sincerely,
    @dfnce
    EX-DL-BtS / ITF-KC-KB / BF-HD-IBS / FtF-IT-ST-Dis / CA-GW-PG
    "When no appropriate rule applies, make one up."
    — (The unwritten rule)

• Options
    Howdy dfnce. Thank you for inquiring. We will definitely be talking in the next few days! Lets take it to PM, then potentially to voice and plan out the future of our two guilds together.

No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Tyrs Paladium strategically waited for other known guilds to jump first. There's some very good alliances and we support them all and wish them well!!!

We are taking a slightly different path. We are looking for a LONG TERM relationship with the guilds that join the Fellowship. We will be bonded by CAMARADERIE, and creating the MOST FUN groups in the game, where zerging and exploiting, elitism and bitching about whatever -- is non-existing, and the ADVENTURES supersede those whining about the end of Neverwinter. Tyrs Paladium will very much SUPPORT the guilds that join us and go ALL OUT to ensure the growth and satisfaction of Fellowship guilds and their members.

We will be taking a very close look at guilds and wish to specialize on newer or old small/medium sized guilds with a great foundation. Drama free fun folk that want to experience the game TOGETHER!

We offer a great opportunity for recent upstart guilds that are well organized or an older "ghost" guild that has lost much of the membership in the past but have staged a comeback.

An alliance that is successful should STAND FOR SOMETHING. Not just building your guild hall or alliance XP.

Play hard, laugh hard and WIN TOGETHER in the Tyrs Fellowship!!!

• Options
    sigillmacfinnsigillmacfinn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    REDACTED
    Post edited by sigillmacfinn on
    ..... rolling 1's for over 25 years .....

The Harbingers' Forums - What Class Are You - Search The Neverwinter Wiki

• Options
    Hello Sigillmacfinn! Oh yes, I'm definitely interested in talking with you guys & gals. PM me your availability over the next 7 days and we'll meet and see what the future holds!

• Options
    seijidaseijida Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Hello.

I would really like to chat ovber the next few days in oder to talk about this opportunity.
    I am not talking about my guild, which is only hours away from GH5 but also another guild, we wanted to ally with.
    There way no chance yet to talk this through with their leader or my officers, but I just saw your offer and could not resist.

@seijida is my Character handle and I am usually on in the evenings (european time). Hope I will reach u ingame ;)
  • Options
    Hello seijida! Thank you for the inquiry to join the Fellowship! Take your time. Talk it over. We are in no rush, and aren't going anywhere.

I'm going to be very busy in real life this weekend as well as running our Memorial Day guild wide event this Monday. So starting this coming Tuesday, I'm going to start talking to those interested in joining the Fellowship one on one. Perhaps we can touch base on Tuesday? Feel free to keep in tough, and ask me anything that comes to mind.

I look forward to discussing how we can best help each other out!! :)

• Options
    edited May 2016
    Good folks, Tyrs Paladium has been around Neverwinter since pre-alpha circa 2011. I've run the DDO Fellowship which is still very active on the Ghallanda server for appx 5 years now. Tyrs builds everything for LONGEVITY.

I am thrilled to see that Cryptic has decided to build a guild alliance system into the game, and even more excited to see other guildies actually excited to team up and play.

Regardless the specific details that are forthcoming... we already know how the rules of our alliance will work, and what ALL our goals are.

Endless Cameraderie and Team Play 24/7 with no drama folk. Guild helping guild. Making long lasting friendships that transcend our guild walls.

As Misc would say... "Camaraderie, adventure and steel on steel. The stuff of legends!"

• Options
    Heya,

I would actually love to talk on Tuesday, I guess I will be there all evening, german evening. ;) Hope we reach each other then.
    by then I will also have talked everything through.
  • Options
    Sounds great Seijida! Speak with you then!!

• Options
    Hey. :)
    Just wanted to let you know, I will be online for the next 4-5 hours, if u got time tonight.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    REDACTED

• Options
    Hey sigillmacfinn,

My fault I've been cramming for a real estate exam so I've been slammed with RL but perhaps we can get on tonight or tomorrow. I can tell you the guild is roaring to go to get this rolling!!

• Options
    daalydaaly Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Hello, I am one of the guild leaders for Knights of Neverwinter and am interested in discussing potentially joining your guild alliance. I snent you a PM. Or contact me in game @daaly.
    Post edited by daaly on
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    REDACTED

• Options
    cbniacbnia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 77 Arc User
    Hi there,

I'm from Guild Medieval and we have some questions about the alliance. If possible, can you contact either @targlock (guild leader) or myself @cbnia in game? Thanks :)
    @cbnia

Guild Medieval *GH20*
    We are always recruiting mature, family-friendly, helpful and courteous people
    www.guildmedieval.com
  • Options
    Hey there cbnia!

Yeah you guys & gals have been rock solid over the years, so we'd definitely be interested to chat. We aren't announcing our hand just yet. We have openings and are looking for long term commitments that will be beneficial for guilds and members all involved. Fellowship alliance members will be alliance members forever.

• Options
    Hey Sigil, prospects are looking very bright with you fine folks. We'll get on voice and talk things over asap!!

• Options
    Steph and Daaly.... thumbs up! This weekend we need to talk!

• Options
    edited May 2017
    REDACTED

• Options
    edited June 2016

In the next few days, one of the Tyrs Council will be contacting Guild leaders above to discuss membership.

We have plenty of room for guilds that are looking LONG TERM. We are purposefully taking our time and choosing the VERY BEST fits.

We are the ONLY alliance set up to keep member guilds playing together until the final days of Neverwinter. We've had an alliance page for YEARS. We arent starting fresh with this update, like everyone else is doing.

As Tyrs Council member Justifiable stated just yesterday, slow and steady wins the race.

WHO's NEXT!?

• Options
    justi187justi187 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User

As Tyrs Council member Justifiable stated just yesterday, slow and steady wins the race.

Yes, I did.

I'm one of the Tyrs Council members that will be reaching out. Sometimes I send out friend requests if others are not online at the time. If you get a request from @justi187 - that's me.

• Options
    edited June 2016
    Small guilds have a TICKET TO RIDE with Tyrs Paladium. We have a great Alliance structure that transcends the one Cryptic has developed.

If you have a dream or a plan, but wish you had more people -- we have a system that will help you grow your guild by leaps and bounds. Most importantly, the members you already have will have more fun then ever.

While most alliances have already rushed to the LOWEST HANGING FRUIT (the BIGGEST GUILDS they can find), Tyrs Paladium seeks only the FINEST adventurers... guilds that seek QUALITY over QUANTITY. Guilds that are NO DRAMA. We will not rush, we will search for as long as it takes.

We will take our time to find the guilds that will BENEFIT THE MOST.

SMALL and MEDIUM SIZED GUILDS come on down!! Send me a PM and let's see what we can plan together!

• Options
    If you are a small to medium sized guild in Neverwinter, and think your guild can benefit from an organized alliance of like-minded players where camaraderie, fun and quality play comes before egos, elitism, and bad play... give me a holla!

• Options
    edited June 2016
    ALL positions are still open in the Tyrs Fellowship. We won't rush to name positions until we've spoken to everyone and come up with the best mix for all our member guillds.

We are in talks with a few large guilds and many small and medium sized guilds. We have a place for ALL GUILDS who want to play with the longest running no drama, no zerg adult guild in Neverwinter.

If you want to know our plan -- SEND ME A PM! Don't wait!

• Options
    edited May 2017
    REDACTED

• Options
    edited June 2016
    Zdaya (Malakar) and Justi have been with Tyrs Paladium for YEARS. I have 100% trust in their judgement. They told me the good news and I smiled ear to ear. No need having your fine adventurers wait any longer. We are going to announce it.

I'm working on the Fellowship website tonight. It will be linked directly to the Tyrs website. Feel free to drop by the Tyrs Tavern where we have all sorts of hi jinx posted from comedy to real life recipes to exercise classes (I HAMSTER you not!) :) Your guildies will show up as Fellowship Alliance members and there is a recruitment ban on hiring from another Fellowship member so its a FUN DRAMA FREE zone, community and gaming family where camaraderie and adventuring together is the law of the land!! :)

I'll be able to chat now for the next few hours, but if the moons don't align that's fine, we'll catch up this weekend or asap after that.

• Options
    Guild leaders/representatives currently in discussion: I have added Tyrs Council leaders to our PMs, to ensure unified communication.

• Options
    edited June 2016

We are specializing in helping small guilds experience ALL that Neverwinter has to offer.

We've already accomplished this in another game (DDO) and we are bringing our alliance system here, and I must say, it should work with the Cryptic in game system, however it will be much bigger and better and offer more to Fellowship guilds!

Medium sized guilds are still being sought. Careful considerations will be made, and each guild will be required to follow the strictest protocols in Neverwinter.

No drama, no zerging, and no exploiting. The Fellowship is monitored by Tyrs Paladium leaders and officers as well as leaders and officers from EACH member guild.

• Options
    edited May 2017
    REDACTED