test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Huge Anniversary Sale (gone)

two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User
From preview calendar:

Edit: This has been removed from the preview calender. See my post below.

Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.
Post edited by two30 on

Comments

• dfncedfnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 509 Arc User
    +1
    EX-DL-BtS / ITF-KC-KB / BF-HD-IBS / FtF-IT-ST-Dis / CA-GW-PG
    "When no appropriate rule applies, make one up."
    — (The unwritten rule)

• wildfiredewildfirede Member Posts: 886 Arc User
    that explains the zax +1/h :) also i hope they don't remove it and go in denial like the xmas sale.
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"
    zhentarim-warlock-companion

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    plague-fire-weapon-enchant-r11-vs-r12
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    that shows who sell zen the guy made that topic or i dont see any reason to post that here.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User

that shows who sell zen the guy made that topic or i dont see any reason to post that here.

How about... genuinely wanting to let the community know something useful. Don't talk like that about people you don't know.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • archangelzorak01archangelzorak01 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 324 Arc User
    Similar thing happened months and months ago when the last 50% off sale was tentatively discovered/leaked/announced/whatever.

I informed some peoples so they could exchange some AD to Zen before the ZAX exchange was affected. Some of them actually accused me of driving up hype to sell Zen. Guess they just couldn't fathom that someone would simply want to help them out.

I commend the OP. cheers.
    Neverwinter Module 6: The only MMO expansion in the history of MMO's to remove more content than it added.

i am more than thankful to two30 dor the information as i usually forgett to check callendar on PTR and actually he is doing the most non-profitable thing by sharing this here and is know to be giving his incredible developer time via tools for free so a big thanks from me and ignore players who acuse you of informing the playerbase.
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    Weather it happens or not I grabbed all the ZEN I could at 476 before it went to 500!!
  • mirlegrismirlegris Member Posts: 309 Arc User
    So it's the reason for the ZAX upped to 495-500..

Am i wrong if i hope it down after all the speculatives moves and before the sale if there is really a sale ?
  • talositalosi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 8 Arc User
    I don't see this event on the calendar now. :/

Meaningless. Not the first time a sale has leaked, been hidden, and then run anyway.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    talosi said:

Because it's on the preview calendar not the live calendar. There's a sale on the 16th and the 22nd
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User
    Both days of the "Huge Anniversary Sale" have been removed from the preview calendar. Instead, we get these during the Protector's Jubilee:

And this during the Celebration of Lliira:

Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.
  • thejawlivesthejawlives Member Posts: 458 Arc User
    :::stares:::
  • oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    They've done this before. Leak to preview, remove it, never comment on it, and then bam, its live exactly as was listed. Its almost like they are doing it on purpose to drive up zen purchases......
    edited June 2016
    I would stick to my zen and won't be tempted to sell it for the wonderouz bazzar -15%

• urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User

I would stick to my zen and won't be tempted to sell it for the wonderouz bazzar -15%

They removed the black friday and cyber monday sales like this too so I wouldn't be too worried.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User

They've done this before. Leak to preview, remove it, never comment on it, and then bam, its live exactly as was listed. Its almost like they are doing it on purpose to drive up zen purchases......

Yup, Black Friday and Cyber Monday happened in exactly this fashion.

Neverwinter Census 2017

I agree and hope they did not change it to the new thingies although i am pretty sure all those bot guilds with 40+ accounts will really like the free item per account per day, maybe send them also a c.ward in the mail again like in the tbar store nerf i am sure they will be happy :)

• loboguildloboguild Member Posts: 2,371 Arc User
    I want Riot Games policy... Announce sales one month prior please!​​
  • bigredbrentbigredbrent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 155 Arc User
    loboguild said:

I want Riot Games policy... Announce sales one month prior please!​​

This would be nice. No unexpected sales at the drop of a hat...
    edited June 2016
    edit : was a answer to a post that got deleted.
    Post edited by wildfirede on