test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Scheduled Maintenance - 5/17

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
Update 8:30AM: Maintenance is complete!

Neverwinter on Xbox One will have its scheduled maintenance on 5/17 at 7AM PT for roughly two hours. It will just be a server reset this time around.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Post edited by strumslinger on

Comments

• Options
    theguiidotheguiido Member Posts: 467 Arc User
    Any ETA on the Belt Changes, as well as the Class Balancing?
    Proteus
    Guardian Fighter
    TLO
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1221446/the-future-of-the-gf/p1 Existing Problems Still In The Guardian Fighter

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/comment/12984912m
    Feat Changes I'd like to see in The Guardian Fighter
  • Options
    wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    Any ETA on when they are going to actually fix upgraded Companion's HP so they have the correct amount?

I have tried posting since September now with various bug reports and links on Reddit to my threads. I am literally 1 step away now from warning/spamming as many people as I can not to spend money on upgrading their Companions....
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    how about fixing the tiamat hoard timer? that one is important to us. Better yet just take it out and have there always be a chance to get the orb et al,
  • Options
    fierceeyedfoxfierceeyedfox Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    Yes, please fix the Tiamat hoard timer. There are a lot of people playing tiamat again with the new queue system. It's been broken for entirely too long!
  • Options
    amafia313amafia313 Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    Way too long
  • Options
    stpensivestpensive Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    +1
  • Options
    smellycat2012smellycat2012 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    Cryptic will bring back coal wards in the trade bar store if the player community can reach tier 4 in one day.
    GWF - 3623 IL - Auki