What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

eGWD no transform kill:

thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
edited May 2016 in PvE Discussion
So here is a video of what is possible in mod 9 with a buff/debuff group:

https://youtu.be/kSNskuDH6kI?t=593

Fernu hit for 41M and killed the boss before it transformed. Enjoy.
Post edited by thefabricant on

Comments

• Options
    amafia313amafia313 Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    Dang that was a hard hit
  • Options
    fernuufernuu Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    ACT from final fight:

https://youtube.com/c/FernuStormborn

Mod 10:
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Killing Flames deals 16636893 (1009292) Fire Damage to Ethraniev Marrowslake.

Mod 9:
    [Combat (Self)] Your Murderous Flames deals 376274433 (18876929) Fire Damage to Red Tiamat Head.
  • Options
    dsn1118dsn1118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
    Be careful they might decide that damage breaks fair-use policy and ban you
  • Options
    Nah, they won't - everything "is working as intended" :P

Mod 10:
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Killing Flames deals 16636893 (1009292) Fire Damage to Ethraniev Marrowslake.

Mod 9:
    [Combat (Self)] Your Murderous Flames deals 376274433 (18876929) Fire Damage to Red Tiamat Head.
  • Options
    dsn1118dsn1118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
    Well it is not fair for boss at least.I can say that much
  • Options
    krymkackrymkac Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Why not? The boss can 1shot ppl why can't we? xD Heh puppet hitting for several m is a joke compared to this rolf
  • Options
    silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    not really mf build and puppet build are just two sides of the same coin, people get upset about puppets, but the truth is pretty plain, SWS can only do damage a couple of ways, without either of those, the class needs a complete rework otherwise.

• Options
    lerapiso818lerapiso818 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 92 Arc User
    Grats !
    761.4% average effectivness while the party is at ~250
    SW WAI confirmed :dizzy:
  • Options
    mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    when was the gushing+Lol set we didnt invite rangers. in case of sw is not intentional is not sw fault when one of the best feats for fury is bugged. Ofcourse a pt if want a normal run can ask sw to not killing flames but again is for bosses encounter power;p
  • Options
    loboguildloboguild Member Posts: 2,371 Arc User
    Well... I assume Murderous Flames is still bugged? Effectivity% still impressive, would like to get the math behind it :smiley:​​
  • Options
    blinxonblinxon Member Posts: 567 Arc User
    I guess its not a example wot you can do with buff/debuff. Only if you say its WAI what you show. But i dont wanna blame anyone for anything. Boss was down fast and i saw a couple deads from some "eliteplayers". Funny vid.
  • Options
    taitinhakkaajataitinhakkaaja Member Posts: 410 Arc User
    Maybe it would be better to post a sw soloing video, to show sw's real damage and soloing power.
  • Options
    romotheoneromotheone Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 729 Arc User
    edited May 2016

Maybe it would be better to post a sw soloing video, to show sw's real damage and soloing power.

@taitinhakkaaja Wouldn't that be like asking a CW to facetank to show it's real tanking potential? Why would you want a class to compete in a category it's obviously not good at?
  • Options
    edited May 2016

1) The only t2 dungeon a CW has soloed to date is CN as far as I know and a SW has done the same.

2) Read the OP, the part about buffs and debuffs is kinda important for context.

3) @fernuu you have been challenged to solo something :p (I got to admit, I want to see a video of you soloing something as well)
  • Options
    My sw is il 4070 now. I have soloed only sh stuff, no sympathy, giants... I only have 2k def and 800 arm pen guild boons so i don't know if i could solo elol.. legit -> no tanking pets etc. cheesy stuff.
  • Options
    they show the effectiveness on sw only in purpose for rest is not so high. fabricant signature is a legit effectiveness (314.5%).
  • Options

they show the effectiveness on sw only in purpose for rest is not so high. fabricant signature is a legit effectiveness (314.5%).

Um, if you look up there, we show both fernu's damage and the parties damage.
  • Options
    edited May 2016

Um, if you look up there, we show both fernu's damage and the parties damage.
    the number on all isnt the average effectiveness ? if it is then it include and the sw effectiveness on his hit without the sw how much is ? for sw is something like x10 the debuffs.
  • Options
    maseta89maseta89 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    Good group composition indeed and very skilled sw. Whoever a very good sw hitting for over 20million in a group like that is nothing new this days.
  • Options
    idk if i'm skilled or not, but i get those numbers too. If it takes skill to build character with murderous flames and use killing flames when there is max buffs and target is under 50% health... Yes i'm skilled :wink:
  • Options
    I'm fine with nerf/fix to MF as long as they will buff SW overall as they promised :D

Mod 10:

Mod 9:
  • Options
    asterotgasterotg Member Posts: 1,742 Arc User
    Fun fact, there are still SWs, who dont know the full effect of a buff/ debuff combo on SWs. We ran CN with tact GF, righteous DC, rene CW and one more I cant recall. Invited a SW and he killed all bosses in seconds. He asked us, if WE used bugs, when HE was the heavy hitter.^^
    Chars: CW, DC, GF, GWF, HR and TR.