test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance 5/5 - COMPLETE

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
edited May 2016 in General Discussion (PC)
Update 8:48AM: Maintenance is complete!

Neverwinter will have its scheduled maintenance tomorrow 5/5 at 7AM PT for roughly two hours.

Patch notes can be found here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9950273-patch-notes:-nw.60.20160410a.7

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Post edited by strumslinger on

Comments

• wildfiredewildfirede Member Posts: 886 Arc User
    Great, i am really happy you took all the player feedback and used it to create yet another great patch making the game even more awesome.

Thank you very much for listwning to the players.
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"
    zhentarim-warlock-companion

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    plague-fire-weapon-enchant-r11-vs-r12
  • al0baral0bar Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2016

Great, i am really happy you took all the player feedback and used it to create yet another great patch making the game even more awesome.

Thank you very much for listening to the players.

except for the fact that today is a holiday in many european countries... so thank you for killing game fun for people who have just have a day off and who'd be online the whole day... sometimes it would just be nice if you admins may be able to look beyond american borders by planning your stuff

Noli temere messorem

Guild Leader "Touched by Knox"
  • oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    2 hour maintenance that you should have known was coming ruins your entire gaming day? I feel for you.

I'd rather have a set schedule of maintenance periods that I can plan around, rather than have them playing around with the times to try and accommodate every time zone and holiday there is.
  • philmanpwphilmanpw Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    yeah, seems chat server is offline. maybe it is on its own maintenance window.
  • vattaravattara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 279 Arc User
    Chat is down and so is game Mail to your own account
    Inventories are filling up :(