test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Monthly Live Stream - May 6 at 1PM PT

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
From now on, we’ll be hosting a live stream for Neverwinter every first Friday of the month so adventurers know when to expect developer streams, Q&A’s, community events and prizes! This Friday on May 6, Community Manager Andy “StrumSlinger” Wong will be hosting a community stream celebrating The Maze Engine’s release on Xbox One, as well as answering any questions the community may have.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9945873-community-live-stream:-may-6-at-1pm-pt

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• blinxonblinxon Member Posts: 567 Arc User
    I saw batman vs superman...wot a waiste of time.
    But civil war sounds great, its marvel and i cant wait to see it ^^
  • strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    Yeah, BvS was strange. I was entertained, but the writing was horrendous.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• blinxonblinxon Member Posts: 567 Arc User
    verdonix1 said:

Batman vs. Superman has arguably on of the most Epic super hero battle sequences to date.... so tired of you "haters" hating it because it isn't exactly like the books, or they didn't cast "You're" actor....

Hi there. Maybe you can quote when i said things like "hate it because it isnt exactly like in the books etc..."? Thx a lot.
    If you cant quote, take it like i wrote: I dont like that movie. Thats it. I liked man of steel.
    But i think this would be to much OT. Maybe we should open a new thread and we can discuss this.