test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Scheduled Maintenance 4/21

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
Neverwinter will have its scheduled maintenance tomorrow 4/21 at 7AM PT for roughly two hours.

Patch notes, which include the power changes, Elemental Evil campaign changes and the Dread/Shadowclad Enchantment fixes, can be found here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9926663-patch-notes:-nw.60.20160410a.3

As a reminder, I'll be in Boston tomorrow, so I apologize if I cannot update this thread in time.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• Options
    sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    Or 2xAD. Maybe Andy will be super relaxed after his holiday and will put a 2xAD in?
  • Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,462 Arc User
    It's also the final nail in Leadership's coffin.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    arabaturarabatur Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 778 Arc User

Or 2xAD. Maybe Andy will be super relaxed after his holiday and will put a 2xAD in?

He has as much control over that as I do. Which is to say, none.
    Definitely not an Arc User.
  • Options
    darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    hustin1 said:

It's also the final nail in Leadership's coffin.

Seriously? How many slots did you waste on Rescue Prisoners when you could have been running the RP tasks?

I guess if you had 50 characters you might have made a steady, oh, 3200 AD a day from the rare tasks and all the prior tasks it took to get the Marks of Gratitude. Losing the equivalent of 1 day's invocation is hardly game-breaking, and you probably would have made more using those slots to make RP and sell it on the AH.

For the vast majority of people with under 20 alts, I doubt any of them ran the AD tasks more than once a week, if at all.
  • Options
    kitkathdkitkathd Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    Paladin's are now completely garbage now thank you Cryptic, thank you. Time to make a GF I suppose.
This discussion has been closed.