test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Great Reclaim (Items that should be reclaimable, yet are not).

Comments

• zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2016

The epic cloak you get when you get level 60 or 70 can be put into the SH coffer. I suppose it is OK how it works now.

Updated the entry for this. Thanks!
    mekols said:

[War Dog] from first time buyers back. War dog carrier are a single claim item. Make it BoP and Account wide.
    @zebular

and maybe scarfs from chrismas event?

Added the war dog to the main list and the scarves to the "Other" section as the scarves are still obtainable each year. Thanks!
    btfd said:

What about the burning weapon set giving AP, or drowning set, etc? Also it would be a nice idea to make class artifacts reclamaimable in your last achieved rank... Let's say I level the sigil of devoted to epic I get the ability to reclaim it in epic quality once I discard it.

I'll add this to Other Suggestions, as this goes a bit beyond the intent of the thread.

Other Quest line items - aka Cloak of the Plague Tower - this is the one that springs to mind

Can you give me more info? I cannot find this item. What quest awards it?
    Post edited by zebular on
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    zebular said:

Other Quest line items - aka Cloak of the Plague Tower - this is the one that springs to mind

Every class gets a Cloak of the Plague Tower for the Plague Tower quest, standard character-bound quest-reward item. Most of them are pretty attractive, and short (down to your bottom rather than your ankles), so they don't clip with armor so badly.

Because you can re-run levelling quests to obtain gear you liked, as long as you can find someone to share the mission with you, this is really outside the scope of the thread.

Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator

zebular said:

Every class gets a Cloak of the Plague Tower for the Plague Tower quest, standard character-bound quest-reward item. Most of them are pretty attractive, and short (down to your bottom rather than your ankles), so they don't clip with armor so badly.

Because you can re-run levelling quests to obtain gear you liked, as long as you can find someone to share the mission with you, this is really outside the scope of the thread.
    Thanks! Aye, that is out of the intent of the thread. This is, for the most part, for items that can otherwise not be claimed again once discarded.

edited April 2016
    Split the OP up into multiple consecutive posts as I reached the character limit in the OP of the thread. Alas, a couple posts had to be removed to condense some of my replies. Aplogies, here they are for in-thread reference:
    kreatyve said:

[Cloak of the Harpers]
    [Cloak of the Order of the Gauntlet]
    [Lords' Alliance Cloak]
    [Cloak of the Emerald Enclave]
    [Mantle of the Zhentarim]

All of the above come from the Tyranny of Dragons campaign. They all have unique appearances, and are not reclaimable.

Add in any of the cloaks for the class-race quest.

Also, both of these suggestions have been added. Thanks!
  • zululazulula Member Posts: 38 Arc User

verdonix1 said:

I am AVIDLY FOR making the Caturday cloak reclaimable. However, ONLY on those toons that existed during "Caturday". I do NOT agree with an account unlock. I do not know how the coding would work to make it this way but if it were an account unlock, then a toon I make today can get it and wear it defeating the exclusivity of owning one and the length of time in game it represents. IMHO

I agree, I only have one character eligible for the Caturday title and I'd like to keep it that way. Otherwise, when you see the title - was it that character or their main(s)??

Sorry, but I completely disagree, my friends! I have many characters, and feel that each and everyone deserves to wear the title that "I" earned. Just as all of the rest of you, I am the person behind 'all' of my toons, the person who makes every decision about and for each toon, the person who survived "Caturday"! I certainly do not believe that my original toon is the only character I make that is qualified to wear it. Is the first toon you ever made in the game your favorite to play?? Just as when I played DDO, I wanted to try all characters to find my faves to play. So I have at least one character per class. My original, GWF, soon gave way to my TR, which I found a blast to play...then they introduced the HR and I had a new fave. Now it's been the OP since it's arrival, but it may very well give way to whichever new class they bring into the game. Bottom line is that 'I' am the master and creator of each of my toons, and I believe I should be able to proudly wear the title I deservedly won on each and every one of my characters, no matter when they were created. They, after all, are ME, and I am the "Caturday Survivor"! IMHO :wink:
  • sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    zebular said:

It's the cloak you get when you defeat Razzard in the Plague tower (final chapter of the Joseph and Dorothea quest line).
  • dameon2kdameon2k Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    As a person who likes to make lots of toons, I would like to see more reclaimable or account bound items that scale. I'm sure that makes me the odd one out in such discussions because I know there is a big concentration on end game and the items earned there, which I also enjoy and fully agree. Anyways since opinions are being asked I thought I would throw my two cents in. An example would be the leveling weapons you can get with 150 ardent coins. I believe some form of medium ground (an initial purchase maybe - like the packs work) could be met to make this happen.
    @zebular - Oh, all the new Elemental Evil campaign transmutes! 16 items, that's 16 bank spaces I do NOT have on 4 toons.
  • dheffernandheffernan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 216 Arc User
    A lot of the need for this might go away if players could transmute to items from the Collections page.
    @Venture-1 @Venture from City of Heroes if you remember that far back. Yes, *that* Venture. Yes, I probably trashed your MA arc. For me it was Tuesday.
  • lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User

A lot of the need for this might go away if players could transmute to items from the Collections page.

One word: Wardrobe!
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User
    [Damaran Shepherd] from the Sword Coast Adventures tutorial
    Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.
  • mekolsmekols Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    maybe add a wardrobe in stronghold. that can hold 50-100 items, not enchantment and stuff, only transumtion armor.
  • mysticmarksmysticmarks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 117 Arc User
    I know that on my oath pally that i have not been able to reclaim my loamweave enchantment. When the class was released it bugged. I reported it and it still has not been fixed. it says I have it and absolutely do not. It's a pack enchant that i am able to destroy and reclaim on all other characters.
    Sometimes you're your own best teacher. ~Me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    "maybe add a wardrobe in stronghold. that can hold 50-100 items, not enchantment and stuff, only transumtion armor. "

Why use the stronghold? Are only players in guilds allowed to play dress up now?
  • mekolsmekols Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    * Why use the stronghold? Are only players in guilds allowed to play dress up now? * in mather of fact yea, its a team base game. BUT i took stronghold because it would be easyer to add it in the stronghold then on enclave., if you dont like it, make them add a player house
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    Why does it even have to be a building at all? We already have a stable tab with no physical stable to match it. There is no need to make it overly complex.

We just need another tab, then everyone wins.
  • gankdalf#8991 gankdalf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 930 Arc User

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Gankdalf The Icehole █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

• gankdalf#8991 gankdalf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    [Bruenor's Helm]

The Bruenor's Helm is an artifact. Its quality varies from Uncommon to Mythic with its rank.
    An Uncommon version can be obtained by completing the Chapter 9: The Dwarven King quest.

I lost mine, cant ever get it back.. :/

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Gankdalf The Icehole █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

• icyclassicyclass Member Posts: 207 Arc User

@zebular - Oh, all the new Elemental Evil campaign transmutes! 16 items, that's 16 bank spaces I do NOT have on 4 toons.

It's especially bad because if you finished Elemental Evil before the changes then all the campaign tasks are complete and you don't have to claim the armor pieces until you actually want to use them. You can skip straight to claiming the boons.
    But if you're just doing the Elemental Evil campaign now you have to claim the rewards from the earlier tasks in order to get to the boons.
    Okay, all the new artifacts and fashions from these campagins and one off quests lines. Bruenor's Helm, Apocalypse Dagger, Intern Gear.
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    I'd like to see the Portal Hound and Fey Panther companions be made account-wide.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • andrew1707andrew1707 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Totally agree. Star Trek Online lets you do it.
  • wildfiredewildfirede Member Posts: 886 Arc User
    btw what happens when you discard the bruenor artefact or the part of the orcus set that is from the quest? if they are gone forever maybe make a nonrefinable version reclaimable?
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"
    zhentarim-warlock-companion

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    plague-fire-weapon-enchant-r11-vs-r12
  • rhoriangelusrhoriangelus Member Posts: 703 Arc User
    It's not quite the same thing, but if you bought the Feywild Starter Pack before it was added to the Zen shop (and possibly if you bought it after, I haven't tested), you're not able to buy it again from the Zen shop. The page discussing the pack itself specifically says it can be purchased multiple times.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User

It's not quite the same thing, but if you bought the Feywild Starter Pack before it was added to the Zen shop (and possibly if you bought it after, I haven't tested), you're not able to buy it again from the Zen shop. The page discussing the pack itself specifically says it can be purchased multiple times.

You can't buy the Feywild Starter Pack from the Zen shop, full stop. It is the only pack that has not been added. They even added the Adventurer's Starter Pack (the one with the Amulet of Protection) which had previously been discontinued, but no Portal Hound in the Zen store. Real cash money only. (I can confirm this because I do not own this pack at all, and cannot buy it with Zen.)
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia

You can't buy the Feywild Starter Pack from the Zen shop, full stop. It is the only pack that has not been added. They even added the Adventurer's Starter Pack (the one with the Amulet of Protection) which had previously been discontinued, but no Portal Hound in the Zen store. Real cash money only. (I can confirm this because I do not own this pack at all, and cannot buy it with Zen.)
    Really? I could've sworn I saw it on my alt account when I went looking for it, but perhaps I confused it with the regular starter pack.

In that case, it really should be added to the Zen shop.

• strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks, @zebular and everyone else! I'll get this in the right hands.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• zephon91zephon91 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    The Founder's Glorious Enchantment is still not reclaimable for me as I bought the Hero of the North package more than a year ago.
    Some players can reclaim it by the Rewards Agent, some not.
    The Item came aswell with the Brilliant Energy Enchantment.

Greetings Zeph
    Oh, just remembered another thing - there were supposed to be some small rewards for participating in the beta testing of Strongholds before its release. I think some people got them, but it seemed like maaaaaaany people, including myself, never did. I've brought it up now and then when I get the chance and I still don't have my title or the items that were supposed to show up at the reward claims agent. I mostly just want the title I was promised, I kind of collect them.