test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Maze Engine Owlbear Patch Notes NW.60.20160307a.15

terramakterramak Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 991 Cryptic Developer
Events
Day of the Dungeon Master
  • Crystal Dice now explicitly state where players can acquire them.
  • Portobello's Fashion items now display correctly on all character races and genders.
  • Portobello's Foot Race no longer gets into a "stuck" state.
  • Portobello's Wand of Sight
    • Players may no longer interact with objects or contacts while using this item.
    • This item no longer changes the player's companion to look like the player character.
    • This item now consistently teleports the player forward if they teleported while using this item.
  • The player's chosen flavor of Lathander's Dew now drops consistently when playing the Respen's Marvelous Game queue.

Content and Environment
Castle Never
  • If a player character is dead when Orcus dies, they now properly respawn at the nearest campfire, rather than the beginning of the instance.

Powers and Balance
Hunter Ranger
  • Split Shot: The "aiming" portion of this power no longer displays its visual effect to other players.

Items and Economy
General
  • Potion of Fey Healing and Potion of Heroism can once again be purchased from the Sharandar rewards vendor.
  • The Hunter Ranger Booster Pack is once again in the Zen Market.
  • The coupon, "Limited Time: 20% Off Watler" now properly gives a 20% discount, instead of 15%.

User Interface
Queues
  • Queue Accept pop-ups now properly display even if the player's system clock is not synced to their local time.

Localization
Zen Market
  • The Void Locket now properly states that it gives Dread Enchantments rather than Shadowclad Enchantments when playing in Italian.

Comments

• Options
    lazaroth666lazaroth666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    @terramak I can't get rid of 'High Forest Bear' mount. I can't discard it and I can't open it since there's already one in my stable.
    fkze9t.jpg
    ▄▀▄▀ Check out my blog for more information and cool videos: NWO-Battleground ▀▄▀▄
    Proud founder of the 'Primacy' alliance
  • Options
    instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    @terramak ..

Having issues with the campaign-made Frozen Treasures voucher.
    1) They show up with a Dark Gifts icon on the voucher.
    2) They don't appear in the Frozen Treasures on the Mimic screen.

Also, can you guys PLEASE make it so we can discard the WIZARD'S SIEGE GUIDE?

Thanks!
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • Options
    unknowndramaunknowndrama Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 115 Arc User
    It's all most one month since Prophecy of Madness skirmish is broke-does not give gold results no matter what,can you please take a look and fix it..before whas Throne of Dwarven Gods..
  • Options
    kacezetkacezet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 199 Arc User

Also, can you guys PLEASE make it so we can discard the WIZARD'S SIEGE GUIDE?

Thanks!

@terramak

While you're at it, pls do the same with Breyer's Draconic Investigations book... or even better, make it donatable like Dragon Gem/Bone/Steel :)
This discussion has been closed.