test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unable to get the Queue Window to Pop?

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
We've discovered a potential fix for the issue where the queue window, specifically the one where you can Accept a transfer, doesn't pop.

Those who are affected may have their computer's time set slightly ahead or behind of the game's time. Due to this unsynchronized state, the Accept window may not pop.

In order to remedy this for the time being, please set your system clock to its default time - local time zone - by clicking on the time and date at the bottom right and click "Change date and time settings..."

We're working to correct this issue and will push the fix soon.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• Options
    cyencecyence Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Tricky bug. I hope this is the fix.
    [EDIT]
    FIXED!
    Windows time seemed correct and was synced to time.microsoft... I reset the time server from time.MS to something else, applied it, then switched back to the MS time server - Loaded up the game and got a que to instantly pop for the first time in days. Todays patch fixed some of the bugs, but my wife's computer still did not get the queue accept window to pop up until just now. Wicked cool! Back to playing!
    Post edited by cyence on
  • Options
    tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    Give the developer that figured that one out a beer. Or a case of beer.
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
  • Options
    deuceriderdeucerider Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12 Arc User
    I can verify this worked for me when nothing else seemed to. This should be front page news!
  • Options
    rinat114rinat114 Member Posts: 913 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    That does not work for me. At least now I get inside parties, but I can't transfer to their instance since there's no pop. After 30 seconds or so the pop appears and instantly disappears again and I get a slight spam of [14:14] [Admin] Map Transfer Failed. I'm extremely frustrated at this point >.>

EDIT: It seems to work now after I did something else. I set the clock back 1 minute (and thus probably getting it out of sync) and now it seems to work.
    Post edited by rinat114 on
  • Options
    duryntedurynte Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    This did the trick! I synchronized once to inet time, the dialogue pops. Thanks!
  • Options
    azdaar#9717 azdaar Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    worked for me as well TY so much haven't been about to Que since maze went live! :)
  • Options
    luciusdracoluciusdraco Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    OMG

The fix by strumslinger worked !!!

http://bit.ly/1pOB8fD

My clock was off by 2 minutes. I corrected the time and it FIXED the problem. I can't believe I wasted weeks on this issue and it was such a simple fix.

Happy Adventuring
  • Options
    lowenduslowendus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 322 Arc User
    Worked for me too.

@strumslinger

Please Check with this your devs.

My in game and windows time were not in sync.
    had 1 hr difference.
    Initially I had manually set the daylight saving time
    Game and windows time synced when I checked the autoadjustment of daylight saving time in windows

But I still get my VIP resets 1 hr later than what I used to. was 12:00 now I get the reset @ 13:00.

Peace
  • Options
    stretch611stretch611 Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    thanks this worked for me too
    @stretch611

Murphster - SS CW | Jennsen Rahl - MoF CW
    Taarna - GWF
    Eowyn - Protector OP | Leela - Devoted OP
    Mara Jade - TR
    Leeloo - Tempt SW | Kahlan Amnell - Fury SW | Galadriel - Damnation SW
    Sturm Nightblade - GF
  • Options
    klzfcklzfc Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    This worked for me! After several weeks, it's good to be able to queue without getting the other players upset.