test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Maintenance on 3/24 at 6AM PT

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
Update 10:09AM: Maintenance is complete!

Update 10:06AM: Maintenance needs to be extended an additional 30 minutes. We apologize for any inconveniences.

Neverwinter Xbox One will have maintenance tomorrow 3/24 at 6AM PT for roughly 3.5 hours. It will just be a server reset.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Post edited by strumslinger on

Comments

• thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    parity was never promised for the exchange or market place. LOL pc is a totally different world than xbox.
  • amafia313amafia313 Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    So no lockbox today?
  • blizzardpenguin#4023 blizzardpenguin Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    Yes, we still get the lockbox. It clearly says March 22, which is today, unless the lockbox is somehow tied in2 the maintenance work. I'm more curious why it's Thursday now, & if we're getting a surprise of some kind. XB1 anniversary is nxt wk, so u never know. Hey...I can hope right?...lol
    Usually the lockbox is thrown in with the maintenance so I had to ask.
    I know. Hopefully it shows up as promised. We'll find out soon enough
    Yes they're here
  • strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    The cranes were a little late on bringing in the baby companions, but they're finally here!

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    A four hour server reset? What planet are you guys on?
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • zacoria1405zacoria1405 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    It usually takes your "wizards" 2 hours for this, why is it taking 3.5........actually over 4 hours this week to do the same thing?
    They clearly stated it would be at least 3.5hrs. We all know it typically lasts 30-60min longer than stated. They also clearly stated they will be upgrading their network, which takes awhile. Did u happen to read the link at the very top? It lays stuff out
  • gilesdpgilesdp Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Blizzard....and you believe that? Lmao
  • destrowoddestrowod Member Posts: 484 Arc User
    So why are we getting maintenance on thursday now? One on tuesday is not enough? Thats one annoying thing with NW, we can't play when we want. Other games do not have this problem. When i want to play GOW with my friends, i only have to ask my friend, not verify if the game is working. Unless live is totally down, the game work.

At least its been a while since that **** Neverwinter "God" took down the game, but when he was doing it seriously it was ridicuous, half the time i wanted to play, i was unable.

Did you upgraded your security or he just stoped? Cause if you upgraded security then i will say good for that, ill give credit where its due.