test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Maze Engine Explorer's Pack!

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
Hey all,
Been getting question on the Maze Engine Explorer's Pack. It's a free gift from the Rewards Claim Agent, which is obtainable on each character. It'll be available until April 14 - plenty of time to get it.

Here's what it contains:

Thanks!

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• Options
    duggyduggy Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    The Maze Engine Requisition XP Scroll isn't working for everyone. I'm posting this in The Maze Engine Bugs & Issues as well.

Later Edit: I'd like to mention as well, since it's been a couple of days since I initially posted about this (elsewhere)... this scroll can't be sold or discarded... and is taking up valuable inventory space. Ideally it would be fixed so that all players can benefit from it. As the time to use it is counting down, hopefully a solution will be provided shortly. :D
    Post edited by duggy on
  • Options
    sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    Strum & @terramak - The people with the XP scroll not activating are getting a message that you get when you try to add a mount to the stable that you've already added. I was thinking that somehow the XP scroll and the mount you get from the pack have some duplicate coding - thinking they are adding the mount first and then trying the scroll. I did it the other way around and was able to use the scroll each time.
  • Options
    duggyduggy Member Posts: 17 Arc User

Strum & @terramak - The people with the XP scroll not activating are getting a message that you get when you try to add a mount to the stable that you've already added. I was thinking that somehow the XP scroll and the mount you get from the pack have some duplicate coding - thinking they are adding the mount first and then trying the scroll. I did it the other way around and was able to use the scroll each time.

That sounds plausible. I wonder if there's a way to fix this after the fact. That XP would have come in handy last week.
  • Options
    konamerekonamere Member Posts: 23 Arc User

It'll be available until April 14 - plenty of time to get it.

Apparently not. I somehow missed this thread and the deadline. :/