test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where is the mount discount?

artifleurartifleur Member Posts: 642 Arc User
So, considering that most of us now need to buy a new mount, where is the discount on mounts?

Seriously? A discount on zen wouldnt be such a bad idea either, since your prices have been outrageous since day 1 and you wouldnt be bothered with changing them.

Comments

• bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    "Need to buy a new mount" in what sense? If you're talking about the bug where some people are reporting their mount having disappeared, then submit a support ticket to get that looked at...
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    Check the claims agent. The free pack comes with a 50% off special mounts coupon.
  • artifleurartifleur Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    If your mount gives you 2000 movement and some other mount could give you 2000 power instead, you need a new mount.

If you cant understand this I'm afraid I cant help you.

So?
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    artifleur said:

If your mount gives you 2000 movement and some other mount could give you 2000 power instead, you need a new mount.

So?

So, I don't think you understand what the word "need" means... "Want" would be a more appropriate term, here.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
    bioshrike said:

artifleur said:

So?

So, I don't think you understand what the word "need" means... "Want" would be a more appropriate term, here.
    When you dont have anything to answer please refrain yourself from answering.
    ghoulz66 said:

Check the claims agent. The free pack comes with a 50% off special mounts coupon.

Sorry for the harsh answer before, it wasnt directed at you.

A 50% off on a selection of mounts wont make up for the need to replace a mount which was fine before and needs to be replaced now.

I'm not criticizing the new mount system. It seems fine so far. I'm just expecting a general discount on all zen mounts for good reasons and wondering when it's going to take place.
  • sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    artifleur said:

ghoulz66 said:

Sorry for the harsh answer before, it wasnt directed at you.

A 50% off on a selection of mounts wont make up for the need to replace a mount which was fine before and needs to be replaced now.

I'm not criticizing the new mount system. It seems fine so far. I'm just expecting a general discount on all zen mounts for good reasons and wondering when it's going to take place.
    They have never said they would do this. The new mount system has been on preview for a while, most people know which bonuses they would be getting.
  • flehstifferflehstiffer Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 167 Arc User
    There already was a mount discount several weeks ago. They even said in the post "...in anticipation of the new mount system...". I.e. you missed it, and can't really do anything about it.
  • atlmyklatlmykl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 37 Arc User
    artifleur said:

bioshrike said:

artifleur said:

So?

When you dont have anything to answer please refrain yourself from answering.
    If ignorance was painful you would be in ICU
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,041 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Well, the 50% discount from the Maze Pack is better then the 20% discount from the Adventurer Box, but does anyone know, if that new Maze Pack from the Rewards Reclaim Agent in Protectors Enclave is going to stay?

And where do you get those Insignias for Mounts now?
    Only from those new lockboxes, or can they actually drop somewhere too?
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    The Maze Pack will probably be limited time, exactly as the Underdark Explorer Pack was before it. As for insignias, I'm told you can get green ones from skill nodes.

Otherwise, as far as the OP goes, sales almost always start on weekends. So if you're still hoping for a new mount sale, then hold out a few days and see if one comes up.
  • ravenkkinravenkkin Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    regenerde said:

Well, the 50% discount from the Maze Pack is better then the 20% discount from the Adventurer Box, but does anyone know, if that new Maze Pack from the Rewards Reclaim Agent in Protectors Enclave is going to stay?

And where do you get those Insignias for Mounts now?
    Only from those new lockboxes, or can they actually drop somewhere too?

got more than few in CN. green ones from normal treasure chests,and few blue as boss drops,but we had to need/greed on them.

• adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    I don't quite understand the OP's complaint. Is the issue that the 50% discount only applies to the account-wide purple mounts, and not the blue ones - or that the Trade bar store mounts are not being discounted as well?

I had planned to buy a blue Polar bear and a blue Medium tiger to unlock the Magistrate's Patience and Barbarian's Revelry bonuses when I next got a "15% off anything" coupon, but now I could use one 50% discount coupon to get a Dusk Unicorn and another to get a Heavy Worg instead. Same unlocks (well, more unlocks, actually), and I now have those mounts for all of my alts.

So, what's the problem ?
    Hoping for improvements...
    I take back what I said before. The 50% voucher is nice and you can even grab one on each of your character.

My question is answered, thanx.