test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Maze Engine Bugs & Issues

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
edited June 2016 in Bug Reports (PC)
Please post here any bugs or issues you find for The Maze Engine so we can keep track of them and act as needed.

Thank you!

The following is a list of the major issues we're actively looking into:
- Guilds had had prior Gauntlgrym allegiances cannot join an Alliance - this will be fixed very soon.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Post edited by strumslinger on

Comments

• Options
    rickywade123rickywade123 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    In my campaign tyranny of dragons it says the task requires 50 pages of arcane lore i have 157 and it says i dont have enough. Same with dragin hoard coins thanks. Forktounge
  • Options
    arabaturarabatur Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 778 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Chapter 1: Bruenor says "Lets return to Gauntlgrym", on screen the to is spelled te.

Chapter 2: The instance was very laggy with much rubberbanding and item interacts/ability activations taking 1-2 seconds longer than expected.
    Post edited by arabatur on
    Definitely not an Arc User.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    These are things I only noticed in preview last night so there wasn't time to report them prior to live. Nothing gamebreaking.

Potions of Heroism and Fey Healing didn't make it into the reorganized Sharandar store. I hope this was unintended. If there's any trouble with them only unlocking after gaining access to the 3rd region of Sharandar, I think it's safe to get rid of that gating at this late date.

The baby animal display at the Grand Emporium ended (which was the cutest and I am sad it's gone) but there was no replacement. The mounts on display at the stable were also looking pretty thin. Not sure if these are meant to be fleshed out with shiny new stuff that was disabled on preview because spoilerz.

From the live build.

Gateway tooltips are not showing any useful information about mounts, only their flavour text. Collections, Zen market, auction, or inventory.

Gateway's Zen market *still* shows the Blessed Gift of the Gods, though you haven't been able to buy them since that event ended. (I thought this might be resolved today but it isn't.)
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    sniper06#2785 sniper06 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Action House is bugged for search !!!!
  • Options
    two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User
    The Auction House isn't just bugged for search. It ate its inventory.
    Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.
  • Options
    jarecord03jarecord03 Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    My consignments are missing! And search is stuck.
    There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.
  • Options
    pafina1pafina1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 11 Arc User
    My auction consignments are missing, and the auction search function is not responding (in game and gateway).
  • Options
    sm0ld3rsm0ld3r Member Posts: 236 Arc User
    I logged in and tried to do a few queues. First epic Demogorgon is disabled, saying I need to unlock it. Ok, why, I already unlocked it?

So I figure I'll try a few squirmishes. I queue up for PoM it shows me as in queue then finally says it's ready and gives me the accept option. I accept but then 2 minutes later it says queue cancelled due to player declining and it completely pops me out of the queue. I have to go back in and rejoin the queue. Try it 2 more times and the same thing happens every time.

• Options
    sherifftrumansherifftruman Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    The demon sled has been re-skinned as a regular sled and I can't access the auction house.
    Guild Officer of Greycloaks

Kaelyx - TR: Whisperknife
    Kae'lyxstra - OP: Protection
    Kae-lyxa - DC: Divine Oracle
    Kael Blazebeard - GWF: Iron Vanguard
  • Options
    mattia78mattia78 Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    Very bad news as i logged in with this new module, i've just found out that my tenser floating disk become bounded on char... happened with a guildie too. Are you kidding me , cryptic???
    Fix this s..t ASAP. Are you tring to lower again your player base?
    Very disappointed
    404 Italians Not Found Guild Leader
    Matt Shieldheart 3.5k GF Conq PVE _ Matt Shieldheart 0 3.5k GF Tactician PVE _ Matt Shieldheart II 4.1k Buffer DC _ Matt Shieldheart III 4.3k Thauma CW _ Matt Shieldheart IV 3.5k Exe TR _ Matt Shieldheart V 3.9k Destroyer GWF _ Matt Shieldheart VI 3.1k Trapper HR _ Matt Shieldheart VII 3.1k Fury SW _ Matt ShieldheartVIII 3.6k OP Justice _ Matt Shieldheart -8 3.1k Healadin _ Matt Shieldheart -9 3.1k Mof Rene CW
  • Options
    scathiasscathias Member Posts: 1,174 Arc User
    the "[" keybind for the mount window doesn't work unless you go into options and rebind the "[" key to the mount window
    Guild - The Imaginary Friends
    We are searching for slave labor, will pay with food from our farm!
  • Options
    reposterzreposterz Member Posts: 293 Arc User
    Hi, I tried searching for items in the auction house but the game keeps saying there is an error unable to search. Please help, apparently other people are experiencing this problem as well.
  • Options
    lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    Expect this patch to go off without any hitches did you..?
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • Options
    chevron14chevron14 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    A bunch of guys in my guild cannot use the auction house. We cannot search for anything. Anyone else having this issue?
  • Options
    reposterzreposterz Member Posts: 293 Arc User
    I cannot search in Auction House. Auction house keeps giving error message.
  • Options
    rev#7881 rev Member Posts: 343 Arc User
    Auction House is down, can't search
  • Options
    silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    i cant see anything on gateway, including my consignments.
  • Options
    I only have Gateway access for quite a few hours yet, but the tooltips I can see for mounts in my inventory still say Bind on Equip for anything that wasn't already bound.

This is a bit worrying because I have a bunch of lockbox mounts banked, including duplicates.

I'd like to know if it's not safe to log in later. Would really like more information. @strumslinger ?

Neverwinter Census 2017

• Options
    frontinemfrontinem Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    same
  • Options
    reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    Everything I had posted for sale is inaccessable. I'm unable to bid on an auction and the time on it is up in 2 mins... Rollback to compensate for this?? The guy selling this item will take a terrible loss due to this fail!!
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    My mounts didn't bind... Matter of fact, my Legendary strider was kindly placed unbound in my inventory. Funny thing is I've been riding that mount for months!! I re-equipped though, wouldn't dream of selling him!!
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    reg1981 said:

My mounts didn't bind... Matter of fact, my Legendary strider was kindly placed unbound in my inventory. Funny thing is I've been riding that mount for months!! I re-equipped though, wouldn't dream of selling him!!

Reg, can you check your unbound mount in your bank if you have one?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    It's fine, I have a Aperatus of Gond in my bank that is still unbound as well.
  • Options
    All my equipped mounts were placed in inventory, but Gateway indicates those kept their correct bind status.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• Options
    pskittenpskitten Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    Auction house is down.
    My Frozen Demon Sled is re-skinned to the regular Winter Sled.
    I've noticed the catalog section (Foundry) is blank, nothing shows.
    Lets return to Gauntlgrym, to is spelled te.
    There are some others I've noticed, but they have been mentioned above. Other than that, I'm not seeing anything else at this very moment.
  • Options
    jakefarrelljakefarrell Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    stronghold siege tutorial , still bugged at the final step ( teleporting back to the stronghold to put the 5 coins on the treasure heap, which is still NOT spawning )
  • Options
    althebarnalthebarn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    Epic Demogorgon is inaccessible - tooltip says that I need to unlock Epic Demogorgon form Underdark campaign. But it is already unlocked ! Did you test this new versions at all !!!???
  • Options
    pskitten said:

I've noticed the catalog section (Foundry) is blank, nothing shows.

This is normal. All the quests will be republished over the coming days. It takes a while for it to all come back up.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• Options
    The only mount on all my toons that returned to my bag unbound was my Legendary strider. All others stayed on the character or bound...