test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Difficulty Castle Never

gmontagnanwgmontagnanw Member Posts: 3 Arc User
My guild made ​​a video where an OP and GWF made ​​in two new dungeon CN . The dungeon is extremely easy to do , she did in 16 minutes , and the " hardest dungeon of the game" that's ridiculous .

Videos:
CN in two: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0DA2u8YROs&ab_channel=DeityGuild
CN in 16 minutes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y03fea73pjE&ab_channel=DeityGuild

Comments

• rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    And run a party with the bare minimum ilevel to get into the dungeon and see if it is still that simple. They have to make it to where a team of all bare minimum ilevel characters are still able to complete the dungeon.
  • micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    edited March 2016

And run a party with the bare minimum ilevel to get into the dungeon and see if it is still that simple. They have to make it to where a team of all bare minimum ilevel characters are still able to complete the dungeon.

No they do not, minimum to enter is not a guarantee of success, nor it's a recommended average or anything else.
    It's just a minimum to enter. At that minimum you can have 95% fail rate or even make it 100% fail rate. And nothing will be wrong with that, get your team average a bit higher for a higher success rate (assuming same skill levels)
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    I Wrote to feedback how cheap poeple they can do the dungeon. ofcourse is not player fault the fact any companion can tank orcus and pew pew from range! i posted this since 29 february with red letters and today again since i realised is still here that issue thanks.

i can strip inside dungeon vs orcus to 1800 if i want and companion tank for me while i just pew pew wonderful design:) i have said that since the start of module 6 and community said: companions job and other stuff now i will enjoy the easy runs since nothing happened against that issue.

if you gonna fix the bubble fix and the issue with the companions are both silly. i refuse to play guardian or op for new content if this dont go away with companions or delete both classes the ability to have high threat since we have the companions to do the job better than the classes.
    Post edited by mamalion1234 on
  • lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    Not impressed. It took them ages to revamp and this is the best they came up with? It's obvious that all the real talent left Cryptic a long time ago. Boss fights look extremely boring.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User

I am not sure any T2 can be done with five 2k ILs.

They all can, we even have videos of it, but ofc, it doesn't count because you don't believe it can be.
  • santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited March 2016

They all can, we even have videos of it, but ofc, it doesn't count because you don't believe it can be.
    I'm sure it can be done: with expert, 5 hour a day players in a premade team. Those of us who PUG cannot at that level.
    edited March 2016
    my next video will be( if they dont fix until tuesday) companion tactic !
  • lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User

I'm sure it can be done: with expert, 5 hour a day players in a premade team. Those of us who PUG cannot at that level.
    The problem isn't the TIL of 2k but what lies behind that ie. companions, bondings, boons etc. It is highly doubtful that someone with 2k TIL will have anything less than lesser bondings and many epic companions, if five at all. Likely they have just recently reached level 70 and only have some of the boons. Those players will find it hard to complete a T2.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
    edited March 2016

fabri go in cn with this composition: gf x4 gwf with average level 2.5k they can have enchants whatever they want but with stone companion and record the video . if they success vs orcus i will admit you.

fabri go in cn with this composition: gf x4 gwf with average level 2.5k they can have enchants whatever they want but with stone companion and record the video . if they success vs orcus i will admit you.
    The statement was, "cannot be done by a 2k group," there is no limitation placed on which classes form that group although admittedly, it would be cheesy to be do it with a paladin. I would be quite happy to do it with a 2k gf, dc, 2x CW and 1x SW, that still meets the requirement for a "2k group".
    edited March 2016

The statement was, "cannot be done by a 2k group," there is no limitation placed on which classes form that group although admittedly, it would be cheesy to be do it with a paladin. I would be quite happy to do it with a 2k gf, dc, 2x CW and 1x SW, that still meets the requirement for a "2k group".
    1 gf 1 tr 3 gwf? here is your control. a tr. i have my reason about meelee classes:)
    And about paladin i am to paladin side this time for meelee pties. because they make those designs for range classes only! SO what is cheesy bubble or the design for range classes only or summon my companion to tank for me ?
  • micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    edited March 2016

1 gf 1 tr 3 gwf? here is your control. a tr. i have my reason about meelee classes:)
    And about paladin i am to paladin side this time for meelee pties. because they make those designs for range classes only! SO what is cheesy bubble or the design for range classes only?
    Half the time you post how everything is broken and everyone can solo everything.
    The other half you post how everything is broken and too hard.
    Can you please pick one of those ?

When elol came out people died to the scorpions left and right, until everyone learned the telegraphs. Same with esot. Same with everything else. At least those that learned, will learn again, others will use gear to compensate (no shame here, I still only vaguely know the boss telegraph, he prays I dodge, half the time I'm wrong) and some will bring perma-bubbly-broken-pet-ap-something and will make it without even trying much.

So what's the argument ? You try to prove that 5, 2k melee can't do it ? I really hope they can't, but I'm 99.999% sure it's possible. But even if they don't, is it a counter argument to the "CN is to easy" and there is not 'end-game' content relative to the gear the game provides ? It is not.

Minimal requirements to enter a dungeons in nowhere assures you that you must succeed. it's to rise the average, so there will be a certain success rate. And it's gating, so people wont be carried straight at the latest hardest thing and get the top stuff straight away, nullifying 90% of the content.

edited March 2016

And about paladin i am to paladin side this time for meelee pties. because they make those designs for range classes only! SO what is cheesy bubble or the design for range classes only or summon my companion to tank for me ?
    I like the fact that CN is designed towards casters. It makes it different. In fact, I suspect that this is the devs trying to rather subtly do class balancing without actually changing classes, by simply designing content aimed towards specific roles and I like it. I wouldn't mind for another dungeon designed for say melee characters or a dungeon designed with monsters who used tons of dots designed with clerics in mind. I like the idea of content aimed specifically towards certain roles, it means that once a certain class (OP) is brought in line with the others, every class would then have a dungeon where they are the favoured class, making no class obsolete.
    Post edited by thefabricant on

I like the fact that CN is designed towards casters. It makes it different. In fact, I suspect that this is the devs trying to rather subtly do class balancing without actually changing classes, by simply designing content aimed towards specific roles and I like it. I wouldn't mind for another dungeon designed for say melee characters or a dungeon designed with monsters who used tons of dots designed with clerics in mind. I like the idea of content aimed specifically towards certain roles, it means that once a certain class (OP) is brought in line with the others, every class would then have a dungeon where they are the favoured class, making no class obsolete.
    does the boss attack range player with finger of death for example? ( i am sorry had active companions aggro all the time the boss).

does the boss attack range player with finger of death for example? ( i am sorry had active companions aggro all the time the boss).
    It does.
  • warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    ah paladin gives perma immune I wonder how easy would be if no his immune (bosses hits for 600k+ there )
  • hroya#2189 hroya Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Listening to that music and seeing someone slapping a big guys HAMSTER with a sword sure makes it epic.
  • daisojindaisojin Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    give me a break.. the whole dungeon is a horrible mess.

unkillable paladin and of course you wont die. take a GF and see what happens.

on 1st boss my GF was sliding on the floor all over the place and got hit through my shield and not being even close to the red attack.

on 2nd boss couldn't even tell what was happening with all the falling around and going back up and losing my shield. skeletons that daze through shield not so fun either.

but ok somehow you get through those 2 bosses but then Orcus.. ridiculous,can't even activate powers on Orcus how slow the animation is.
    his damage is too high and his attacks are too fast to even react or use any buff or even daily powers. soon as you try to activate a power you're dead.
    this dungeon needs some serious fixing and can't even believe they release it like this.

so please don't come here with this too easy talk with unkillable classes and god knows what kind of gear.
    daisojin said:

give me a break.. the whole dungeon is a horrible mess.

unkillable paladin and of course you wont die. take a GF and see what happens.

on 1st boss my GF was sliding on the floor all over the place and got hit through my shield and not being even close to the red attack.

on 2nd boss couldn't even tell what was happening with all the falling around and going back up and losing my shield. skeletons that daze through shield not so fun either.

but ok somehow you get through those 2 bosses but then Orcus.. ridiculous,can't even activate powers on Orcus how slow the animation is.
    his damage is too high and his attacks are too fast to even react or use any buff or even daily powers. soon as you try to activate a power you're dead.
    this dungeon needs some serious fixing and can't even believe they release it like this.

so please don't come here with this too easy talk with unkillable classes and god knows what kind of gear.

No worries about CN...dead easy, can probably solo on CW.

is that supposed to mean something to me? if you're here to brag then give us pics of your gear too...

I just wrote how my class fared in that dungeon and that it is broken. so your "no worries" doesn't solve the problem
  • romotheoneromotheone Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 729 Arc User
    daisojin said:

is that supposed to mean something to me? if you're here to brag then give us pics of your gear too...

I just wrote how my class fared in that dungeon and that it is broken. so your "no worries" doesn't solve the problem
    @daisojin

http://plays.tv/video/56e87b85e41de571bf
    what? where is the gear? again 5 ranged chars with maxed gear and probably some broken powers or gear.. 4 controllers with shields probably too..
    not to mention you just showed how ranged chars have nothing to fear in there.. talk about broken. this still doesn't do anything for my GF.
    and don't even get me started on that SW...
  • romotheoneromotheone Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 729 Arc User
    @daisojin
    at 0:19
    I have 37k HP during that fight. The fight itself is insanely easy. All you need to do as a GF is to keep marking the target and buffing the damage of the ranged characters through ITF. Facetanking Orcus would be stupid, why not let the AOE immune companions do the job?
    What broken powers or gear are you talking about here?
    The video is not supposed to "do anything for your GF", it was to showcase that it can be done quite easily. We have done it with GF in the group multiple times as well. Don't try to tank something you can't.
    What's wrong with the SW?
  • kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User

I Wrote to feedback how cheap poeple they can do the dungeon. ofcourse is not player fault the fact any companion can tank orcus and pew pew from range! i posted this since 29 february with red letters and today again since i realised is still here that issue thanks.

i can strip inside dungeon vs orcus to 1800 if i want and companion tank for me while i just pew pew wonderful design:) i have said that since the start of module 6 and community said: companions job and other stuff now i will enjoy the easy runs since nothing happened against that issue.

if you gonna fix the bubble fix and the issue with the companions are both silly. i refuse to play guardian or op for new content if this dont go away with companions or delete both classes the ability to have high threat since we have the companions to do the job better than the classes.

Wow...for all the bad grammar in this post - you totally make sense.

If you have a purple or orange defender companion - they really ARE better on CN than most GF or GWF players can hope to be (unless you have an uber toon - 3.5k IL or higher, with mount boons, etc).
  • oliboypholiboyph Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited March 2016

My guild made ​​a video where an OP and GWF made ​​in two new dungeon CN . The dungeon is extremely easy to do , she did in 16 minutes , and the " hardest dungeon of the game" that's ridiculous .

Videos:
    CN in two: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0DA2u8YROs&ab_channel=DeityGuild
    CN in 16 minutes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y03fea73pjE&ab_channel=DeityGuild

15 minutes is pretty long considering all other dungeons even Edemo can be done in well under 10. Maybe next mod we will have a dungeon that will take us 25, then 35, then maybe an hour. It's a decent step up though.
    "As the good archmage often admonishes me, I ought not to let my mind wander, as it's too small to go off by itself." -Danilo Thann[/quote]
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    Not only was it boring, but the first two bosses were so uninspired as well as boring, and Orcus is just flat out broken along with being pretty boring too.

Is that the new meta? Cheat his AI by tossing companions at him? I just kept reviving my rust monster over and over 1 second after it drops and he keeps on attacking it. All the while GWFs and GFs just stand off in the distance and look stupid for the camera.

This was reported on preview and they let this pass through?