test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Please fix the Tiamat Hoard. It resets everyday.

amafia313amafia313 Member Posts: 270 Arc User
This has been going on since start of Mod 6 and has yet to be fixed. The hoard is supposed to reset weekly, not daily. This stops the hoard from building up to get to rank 4 so the low level characters can actually complete it. It can never get past Tier 0.

Comments

• firepats12#3687 firepats12 Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    Honestly, low level characters shouldn't even attempt Tiamat. They are a strain on the rest of the people in Tiamat. At this point no one under probably 2500 Item Level (with appropriate stats) should even try Tiamat.....whether it's Tier 0 or Tier 4.

Then again, not that many people even run it anymore. Especially now the Underdark is out.
  • zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    If the developers haven't fixed it by now and it is not costing them revenue unfortunately it will never be fixed. I love running tiamat it is such a fun raid boss. Mechanics are easy to learn but to never have another chance at Orb of tiamat sucks. The rewards are also <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, elemental alliance gear, no one running tiamat needs this or will fight tiamat on Tier 1 to get it if they need it. I have realized I may never achieve the final boon in the tyranny campaign as I have 46 more Linu favors to go.
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • kuero21kuero21 Member Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    cscriv79 said:

amafia313 said:

Patsfire. This isn't a post to say who should or shouldn't be in Timat. I'm trying to relay the message to hopefully reach the developers to get the bug fixed.

use a support ticket or post in The Player Feedback section.

Customer care isn't accepting bug reports anymore

• kriptical1kriptical1 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    Hopefully with the ability to que with more than 5 (whatever that means) will let us attempt Tiamat with guilds.
    Also, have to agree that under geared people in there are very annoying. I mean...nothing drops. We're all here for the favors. Go get yourself some seals, gear, and come back later..
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    stuff does drop though. undergeared people aren't the problem. tiamat is too difficult for being a t1 is the problem. they need to lower the difficulty. demogorgon epic is easier. that says something. you DO need a 25 IL for that raid. they just fuggered it up
  • z33naz33na Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    kuero21 said:

cscriv79 said:

amafia313 said:

Patsfire. This isn't a post to say who should or shouldn't be in Timat. I'm trying to relay the message to hopefully reach the developers to get the bug fixed.

use a support ticket or post in The Player Feedback section.

Customer care isn't accepting bug reports anymore

Can you please tell me who said they are not accepting bug reports anymore?

• z33naz33na Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    amafia313 said:

This has been going on since start of Mod 6 and has yet to be fixed. The hoard is supposed to reset weekly, not daily. This stops the hoard from building up to get to rank 4 so the low level characters can actually complete it. It can never get past Tier 0.

I would love to try healing this again. :)

Please?

• destrowoddestrowod Member Posts: 484 Arc User

Hopefully with the ability to que with more than 5 (whatever that means) will let us attempt Tiamat with guilds.

Also, have to agree that under geared people in there are very annoying. I mean...nothing drops. We're all here for the favors. Go get yourself some seals, gear, and come back later..

Achievement my friend.... thats what some people want. Thats why i did it. As much as i would like to be able to complete the Tyranny boons, beating Tiamat is too hard. I did got my achievement eventually but it was by smartly following the pattern of some very high rank players. They always switched instance to the last one at a certain time so i finally was able to pick there pattern and get in there instance.

Most time i attemped it a different way there was 2500 IS players. That IS is not even enough to be able to beat Tiamat. You need groups of 3K and the right classes, people that play very smart and no dead meat at all, like 25 people that do play and try hard. The bad part is that Tiamat is either a win or a fail, if only it was a bronze-silver-gold run like epicdemo... And yeah your right epic demo is much easier, most of the fails run i see is because people play very badly. Its beyond me some guys can't understand to lure Goristo in the yellow runes. I mean its rather easy, as soon as he have done his rush, check where the next run is and get on that side when you attack him, always look at the red and when you see its on you, make sure your in line.. People seem too often focus on trying to DPS him when the rune does help a LOT(i know its possible to simply destroy him with DPS, but you need high characters for that)

Anyway back to Tiamat, if it was like edemo and lets say a silver run give you 1 favor, a gold one give you do, at least we would have a chance... This battle take 20 mins and if you fail, when you do get some items sure, but nothing crazy and no favor, its 20 mins wasted... I don't even feel like attempting it personally. I recclaim the horde and i hope one day ill have enough favors for the boons lol.. Even tough it would surprise me.

And i agree with the general idea there. Tiamat need to have 5 mins added, then it would be pretty decent. Or nerf her a bit if you let the timer the same.

One other thing that would help is adding 30 secs to the head phase. I think this is the biggest problem, way too often i have seen us failing cause there was one head remaining... 2mins to down the heads, walk to the next one(its a large area) is too short. Another thing i would do is if you kill a head it stay dead... having to kill them all the same phase is weird...

In any case that battle have potential, the boss is huge, its more than just brainless bashing, you need 25 people, its epic and all, it could be so fun, but the way its currently designed make it uneapealing to a lot of players. The IS require is 1800 when a 1800 guy is totally useless there, like COMPLETELY USELESS. It should be a minimum of 2500 and still im not convince its enough... I would push it to 2700 even...
  • masterogamasteroga Member Posts: 474 Arc User
    It's not just about low level characters being able to beat it either. Tiamat's Orb artifact won't find it's way into circulation ever again. The cost will be 10s of millions before too long.