test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Gauntlgrym pvp is alive ?

pan17pan17 Member Posts: 310 Arc User
Iam queuing for it but groupfinder never pops up....What's going on ...?

Comments

• Options
    zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    I've seen a few pop lately, but it's usually pretty boring. Curbstomps are extremely likely (possibly moreso than in domination), and it takes longer for the match to conclude, all for a much smaller proportional gain in glory/rAD over domination. It's main benefit is that it's usually really easy to get to 400+ points and so get your rewards. After that I sometimes go out of my way to find the whales so I can die and just chill at camp.
  • Options
    cloudius1978cloudius1978 Member Posts: 292 Arc User
    GG PVP is quite dead nowadays and sadly, the times when they do pop, it usually means there's some premade party who queued to make the numbers, resulting in a highly lopsided match.
  • Options
    urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    It does not pop as often
  • Options
    xxxgriessonxxxxxxgriessonxxx Member Posts: 115 Arc User
    pan17 said:

I think this is a good indicator on just how dead this game is. In fact i say we need new words for both dead and broken...

Sincerely pity the ppl who still care.
  • Options
    urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited March 2016

pan17 said:

I think this is a good indicator on just how dead this game is. In fact i say we need new words for both dead and broken...

Sincerely pity the ppl who still care
    While I don't think it is an indicator on the game in General... It is an indicator on the queuing system... which may be fixed in the new system.

Many folks are shy because they run into Premades which not only beat us like circus monkeys but stand outside the respawn point and keeps us bottled up....

I hope the new Queuing system helps this

• Options
    xxxgriessonxxxxxxgriessonxxx Member Posts: 115 Arc User
    Facing premades is not the only problem this game has. I mean raise hand who is not eager of the possibility of facing 4 bubble OPs or to get 1 rotated by GFs and TRs.

If you don't complain about class balance issues you're playing either OP, GF or TR no doubt. Personally finding state of PVP disgusting atm, and if we're to learn from history - it will only get worse..............
  • Options
    vinceent1vinceent1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    maybe we should establishe some gauntlgrym pvp channel like we have siege one? and dont let that sick premades rule over everything. someone with time and will to organize it?
  • Options
    sethan93sethan93 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    pan17 said:

new level 60 characters need the epic gear which yu can buy with grym coins....wtf...
    how am i supposed to fight to level 70 in pvp,pve with a crappy rare/green gear....?

???
    You can get your gear by doing DOM matches. no need to go GG for that.
    Don't get me wrong, I like it a lot, but you don't need it.
  • Options
    silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    GG used to be fun both in the PvP and PvE parts. Too bad they got rid of the PvE part.

I bet it gets some traffic this weekend as it's 2xGlory.
    I aim to misbehave
  • Options
    jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User

pan17 said:

Sincerely pity the ppl who still care.
    Actually I think it's more an indicator on how the PvP guilds started roflstomping pugs. Ganking 4 on 1 pug while /z insults on how terrible that player was doesn't prove for one second they had any skill it also killed any chance for others to refill the pool of PvP players, pugs may be cheap but they're not stupid, they know a lost cause when they see one and will find other ways to progress.

If PvP guilds are crying over the lack of pugs they made their bed now they can sleep in it.