test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Wards are being given out again.

kahrapandakahrapanda Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Remember all the wards given out to players because of the trade bar fiasco? Well SOME players are getting them again while some arent. I'm wondering why this is happening and why I can't seem to get any answers. And if it's some kind of error...again, then it seems it would be fair to give them out to everyone.

Comments

• mightyerikssonmightyeriksson Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    If you check this thread on the Neverwinter reddit:
    https://reddit.com/r/Neverwinter/comments/47sg4l/free_were_sorry_email_twice/
    you will see that a lot of people have gotten the free Coalescent, Preservation and Blood rubies twice, and I'm curious as to wether it was just a select group that got them, or if we all will get them eventually?

And there is a picture of someones mailbox where it clearly shows they've gotten them twice, so it's not a made up story...

Any input on this?

Tagging for response:

@strumslinger
    @zebular
    @yetweallfalldown
  • wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    Oh boooo, I did not get them twice, just my luck lol.
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    oh I wish...
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • mahburgmahburg Member Posts: 598 Arc User
    Not me, so thinking its likely an error (none of my guildies either).
  • ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    Eh my guild was trolling in chat that they got it again and so far I haven't seen any proof that they got it twice. :p
  • spectralnitespectralnite Member Posts: 2 Arc User

Eh my guild was trolling in chat that they got it again and so far I haven't seen any proof that they got it twice. :p

the redit post about the re gift has screen shots and while i didnt get them myself a couple friends of mine did
  • xrawcarnagexrawcarnage Member Posts: 384 Arc User
    I know quite a few who received double rewards now so it's definitely true. My thing to make it fair, screw up for us all!
  • mercbenz360mercbenz360 Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    Yup nice unfair advantage to some... game is getting more and more broken every day. Now there's players that basically get handed a free 1m AD or more if they're smart with how to use those.
  • spectralnitespectralnite Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Still no word if this was even looked into?
  • mrwupazzmrwupazz Member Posts: 46 Arc User

Still no word if this was even looked into?

That would only happen if someone on their end cared
  • kahrapandakahrapanda Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    I posted it all over their Twitter page several times over and completely ignored. And to Andy Wong...same thing. Just ignored. A friend got them twice. Screenshot and all. No answers at all. It's why I'm never buying Zen...well one of the reasons anyway. Screw that nonsense.
  • destrowoddestrowod Member Posts: 484 Arc User
    seem like only a few people got them twice... well sucks a bit for us or good for them... Im not one of those that got them twice. Am i a bit disapointed? Yeah... but oh well, not the end of the world. I rather see them fix the achievement for throne
  • mightyerikssonmightyeriksson Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    * Björk sings It's Oh so quiet*

Guess they never bothered responding to this?

Not surprised though...
  • quazakaharet#6375 quazakaharet Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    at first i thought it was just people trying to cause trouble, but in that thread there is an image showing both sets of messages a day apart. what i could do with a few more c wards...
    is it real? is it photoshop? i dont know. all i can use is my own experience to judge.

if its real whomever got it was lucky.
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    Oh, the horror! If a thread has died and gone to the afterlife (more than 30 days without a post), please let it be. Do not summon it's spirit back to the material plane, seeking answers. If you feel like there's an issue that's relevant to today, please ask for help from the living!

Now back to the grave with you!
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
This discussion has been closed.