test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

A friendly request

mercedesmanmercedesman Member Posts: 200 Arc User
When you are in a pug group in pvp or pve for that matter please be mindful that maybe not all people in the party are at your skill level. Instead of being a jerk and leveling the newb and scrub comments, how about lending some helpful info. Maybe I am looking at this wrong so correct me.. I don't need to prove my manhood here in a game.. did I mention it was a game.. do you people who do this HAMSTER do the same thing when playing other games? do you scream at grandma when she messes up in domino's? Remember, for many, many people they are trying to get into pvp and the last thing as a whole we need to be doing with this game now is the player base driving people away.. Cryptic is doing that job just fine. Have some humility and help others and you never know what rewards will be bestowed on you in the long run.

Go ahead and flame on me if you feel like it will make you a better person.

Comments

• Options
    and that is fine.. bring out the jerks.. It is wonderful to see just what level of class some people bring to the game.
  • Options
    bluangelukbluangeluk Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    You get good pugs who help, take direction and throw themselves repeatedly into the fire.... I love those guys, be they new to pvp or just someone not lucky enough to have super crazy gear. And I will happily chat, help, befriend and even donate gear/enchants/rp to them.

The trouble is some people spend hours a day pvping. And it is frustrating when an easy win gets turned into a chaotic nightmare because people don't stand on nodes...or chase people to dark corners of maps...or even dare I say it, think they can take on the world in their green gear when reality says no.
    "Here's a circle... I'm not sure it's a real circle, so don't trust it too much!" Idril (AoGlyph)
    9abea38.png
  • Options
    looomislooomis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 253 Arc User
    Understand the Internet and ignore those people. It will make things a lot easier.
  • Options

You get good pugs who help, take direction and throw themselves repeatedly into the fire.... I love those guys, be they new to pvp or just someone not lucky enough to have super crazy gear. And I will happily chat, help, befriend and even donate gear/enchants/rp to them.

The trouble is some people spend hours a day pvping. And it is frustrating when an easy win gets turned into a chaotic nightmare because people don't stand on nodes...or chase people to dark corners of maps...or even dare I say it, think they can take on the world in their green gear when reality says no.

For what it is worth, thank you for being a good person as such in the game. I understand the frustration that some will have with the newbies and the fact that they could cause a simple win be a loss, for all reading that may glean something from this.. try communicating with the party that might be causing the problem and try to "direct" them before you flame them.
    looomis said:

Understand the Internet and ignore those people. It will make things a lot easier.

You are right. I let something bother me more than it should. Thanks all for the generous comments.

God Bless