test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PVP WILL NEVER BE BALANCED THIS WAY!

diegoalves21diegoalves21 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
Well after 700+ hours of gameplay,(steam), just creating and deleting characters, I decided to build up one to lvl cap. But, as soon as I got there, I tried a PVP match, but its hard to do something when there's a 4k GWF on your feet, so, Maybe after lvl 70 the matchmaking should be done by equipement points, so... a just reached lvl 70, will not fight a lvl 70 that play since beta game... if disagree tell me why :) I would sugest kind of 1k fight 1k and so on... otherwise, its like any person to try a race with Usain Bolt... desaster right?

Comments

• Options
    spqwnspqwn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 43 Arc User
    Nothing you can do about it. It's probably like this for a reason. If you meet geared players, you want to get better gear. How? Well, grind for 1-2 years or get your credit card. that's the business model.
  • Options
    diegoalves21diegoalves21 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    spqwn said:

Nothing you can do about it. It's probably like this for a reason. If you meet geared players, you want to get better gear. How? Well, grind for 1-2 years or get your credit card. that's the business model.

ty for your reply man, but I still think if we keep pushing it, we'll get an answer.
  • Options
    peregr1nusperegr1nus Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    Oh and dont forget that theyll say the matchamkong cant work well without enough ppl in queue...but why there aint enough ppl? Because matchmaking doesnt work! ...catch22
  • Options
    gomok72gomok72 Member Posts: 616 Arc User

The only players left in PVP are the wealthy-IRL-people. If you are not rich, it is not for you. We have been begging for matchmaking forever, not sure it is in the cards.

That's not true, a lot of people got rich off of Caturday, Scripts through leadership etc. A lot of end game people do not spend real world money in this game to PvP, I just started putting money into this game when SH came out and I have stopped, because it's getting to be too much.

To correct what you were saying, t's not the people spending real world money ingame winning at PvP, it's the people who have been plaing a long period of time and taking advantage of the exploits given and not punished in the game (Again, they gave a title to the Caturday survivors).
    I may not be considered by most the BEST PVP Warlock on the server but, I am the most HATED amongst them.

-Kymos