test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is it possible that not all areas fully opened up to my new character due to leveling too fast?

cnynridr2cnynridr2 Member Posts: 104 Arc User
Basically I am a returning founder and had 5 characters from beta. I remember that the areas had many quests that eventually opened up a dungeon or skirmish all the way up to level 60.
I rolled a new character a week ago and I think because of double xp weekend I out leveled the areas too fast and received the "return to sergeant knox" before the areas were supposed to be finished therefore not opening up certain dungeons. Is this possible?
I went back and checked the end of each area to see if any quest givers had quests and they didn't. Is this known issue or?

to give an example...In the pirates area the quest giver/turn in guy right next to the skullfort was the last quest i turned in and got the return to knox text. Nothing further up the hill or skullfort opened up.

Help!

Thx in advance

Best Answer

• zukn75zukn75 Member Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited February 2016 Answer ✓
    Most dungeons were removed from the game with mod 6 to be retuned and streamlined, some leveling dungeons will be returning with mod 9. Karundax, the cloak tower, the pirate lair and Frozen hart iirc.

Answers

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    This sounds wrong, as the return to Knox quests very specifically spawn after completing the story chain (dungeons and skirmishes optional). While you can outlevel the story quest markers and have to hunt around to find where they are, the return to PE pops up right after turning in your final quest, without ever exiting dialogue.

In Pirate Skyhold, it should not be possible to be sent back to Knox by anyone other than Shil Yargo.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • cnynridr2cnynridr2 Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    So you think that there is a problem with my quest lines?
  • cnynridr2cnynridr2 Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    I will check tonite when I get home what the pirates name was that sent me back but he is the one at the Re-spawn next to skullfort.