test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

With the upcoming mount changes, it's time for some more mount skins...

bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
Here are a few mount skins that I'd love to see:

1. Goat
2. Llama
3. Camel
4. Rhino
5. Elephant
6. Gryphon
7. Hippogryph
8. Chariot, (Egyptian, Greek/Roman)
9. Dogsled
10. Ox/Bull
11. Giant ant
12. Giant Scorpion
13. Clockwork horse
14. Fully skeletal horse (no flesh, minimal armor)
15. Animated horse armor
<::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
"Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
Official NW_Legit_Community Forums

Comments

• katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    Don't forget the alpaca mount!
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User

That'd go under llama :p
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
  • katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    bioshrike said:

Nope, Alpaca is different than llama. It's a whole different level of adorableness.
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • tvcitytvcity Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    i want king kong :joy:
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    Maybe not king kong. But I want my halfling to be able to ride people, MasterBlaster style. Or at the very least my own personal Hodor.
  • mrgiggles651mrgiggles651 Member Posts: 790 Arc User
    bioshrike said:

That really whips the llama's ***.
    I wasted five million AD promoting the Foundry.

bioshrike said:

That really whips the llama's ***.
    Haha! Brings me back to my early MP3 days! :D
  • myleafsmyleafs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    I want a tricycle, with a bell.
  • urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    This helps me a lot... but it seems I still need to get one of the "New" mounts to build my Bleuberry up to the mount she shuld be....

I hate the "chance" aspect of getting a a new mount

Keys, Keys, Keys
  • fantasycharacterfantasycharacter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 675 Arc User
    Anaconda... with partially digested halfling.
    urlord283 said:

This helps me a lot... but it seems I still need to get one of the "New" mounts to build my Bleuberry up to the mount she shuld be....

Keys, Keys, Keys

I may be better for you to simply buy the Stormrider Clydesdale - it's the cheapest R3 mount, and with the upcoming changes, you'll be able to apply its speed to any mount you have. It's also account-wide, so any future characters will be able to take advantage, and there will be a slottable bonus that comes with all the R3+ mounts as well...
  • bitt3rnightmar3bitt3rnightmar3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 788 Arc User
    Can I ride my lil' Nalfeshnee into battle in Regular Karru? LOL​​
    Relmyna - AC/DC Righteous + Haste| Nadine - CW MoF (working on it)|Buffy - GF SM Tact| Hrist - Justice Tankadin|Healadin (Wannabe Tank)| Lena -MI Sabo TR (Farmer) | Jeska - GWF SM Destroyer (Farmer) | Maggie - HR PF Trapper (Wannabe DPS)
    --
    I'll never retrace my steps.

Some of my best friends are Imaginary.

Can I ride my lil' Nalfeshnee into battle in Regular Karru? LOL​​

Unless they made it so you can ride mounts inside of dungeons, then sadly, no.
  • bitt3rnightmar3bitt3rnightmar3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 788 Arc User
    bioshrike wrote: »
    Can I ride my lil' Nalfeshnee into battle in Regular Karru? LOL

Unless they made it so you can ride mounts inside of dungeons, then sadly, no.

You can actually ride mounts in Karru now. It's totally a thing.​​
    Relmyna - AC/DC Righteous + Haste| Nadine - CW MoF (working on it)|Buffy - GF SM Tact| Hrist - Justice Tankadin|Healadin (Wannabe Tank)| Lena -MI Sabo TR (Farmer) | Jeska - GWF SM Destroyer (Farmer) | Maggie - HR PF Trapper (Wannabe DPS)
    --
    I'll never retrace my steps.

Some of my best friends are Imaginary.

• mirlegrismirlegris Member Posts: 309 Arc User
    I want a Beholder Mount.
  • kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    The Chariot idea sounds awesome! :smile:
    va8Ru.gif
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    bioshrike said:

urlord283 said:

Keys, Keys, Keys

I may be better for you to simply buy the Stormrider Clydesdale - it's the cheapest R3 mount, and with the upcoming changes, you'll be able to apply its speed to any mount you have. It's also account-wide, so any future characters will be able to take advantage, and there will be a slottable bonus that comes with all the R3+ mounts as well...
    That's a REALLY bad recommendation. Don't cheap out and save some zen getting only 2000 movement speed.
  • icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    I WANT A CHOCOBO!!!!!!
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
  • kaenkirakaenkira Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    @icyphish
    You mean axe beak? :trollface:
    kaenkira said:

@icyphish

You mean axe beak? :trollface:

No~ Chocobo is CUTERRRRRR, and it has to be YELLOWWWW! :>

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
  • wildfiredewildfirede Member Posts: 886 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    over sized mops mount -

Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"
    zhentarim-warlock-companion

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    plague-fire-weapon-enchant-r11-vs-r12

over sized mops mount -

You look great in pink :)

• putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    we have jaraxles/artemis's nightmare mounts, we have Drizzts Andahar (rainbow pooping unicorn)

we need Athrogates Snort (hell boar) which even has a special power that can be recreated for the powers section

We need the drow riding lizards (we have drakes but the are more like geckos with their ability to climb stuff. Special powers could be some level of poison immunity or their dark vision for revealing stealth characters
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    mirlegris said:

I want a Beholder Mount.

Have you looked at all the mounts in the collections on preview?
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    bioshrike said:

Here are a few mount skins that I'd love to see:

15. Animated horse armor

Overpriced horse armor , definitely the kind of thing that would appeal to Cryptic... http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/horse-armor
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • milkyguymilkyguy Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    I'd love to see a car-like skin ....so I can go drive that shiat around and yell "vroom vroom mdfk get out of the way!!!"
  • gluggogluggo Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    flying carpet, flying broom, and a camero for the jersey boys