test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Maintenance 1/14 at 7AM PT

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
edited January 2016 in General Discussion (PC)
Update 8:55AM: Maintenance is complete!

Neverwinter will have its scheduled maintenance tomorrow 1/14 at 7AM PT (same time as usual) for roughly 2 hours. Patch notes can be found here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9742053

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Post edited by strumslinger on

Comments

• Options
    fatgunsfatguns Member Posts: 410 Arc User
    Could've done some better fixes 'bout Demogorgon but ty for the cowardice fix :3
  • Options
    mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Demogorgon: Players may no longer be vote-kicked while the Demogorgon encounter is active.
    This screams as an invite for 9 campers. Please do something about campers or at least allow us to make a premade 10 man team. I have decided to not do EDemo at all to avoid the frustration of campers.
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• Options
    ogariousogarious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    mynaam said:

Demogorgon: Players may no longer be vote-kicked while the Demogorgon encounter is active.
    This screams as an invite for 9 campers. Please do something about campers or at least allow us to make a premade 10 man team. I have decided to not do EDemo at all to avoid the frustration of campers.

9 campers simply means a failed Demogorgon. As bad as this community is I find it impossible to believe that a pug group is going to end up with 9 out of the 10 people not doing anything. 3 or 4 out of 10 maybe, but not 9.

• Options
    instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    mynaam said:

One word: Tiamat.
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • Options
    mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    @ogarious I have been in a group with 5 campers before this this will just make it worst

@instynctive Yes I would have hoped they learned from Tiamat. But the fact that this happened after they had so much time to research the Tiamat problem before they released Demogorgon they simply don't care.
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• Options
    dysmul1dysmul1 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Mount Training Manuals are no longer available in the Wondrous Bazaar or at the Mount Merchant.
    So that means I can't upgrade my spider mounts from blue to purple now... I knew I should have gotten them earlier. I really wanted to do that.
  • Options
    pieitapieita Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Where I can get the Training Manuals now?
    Post edited by pieita on
  • Options
    ogariousogarious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    It's sad that that many people are going afk in these instances. There are too few people in this game as it is that are dedicated to actually enjoying and playing the game to have stuff like this going on. I guess every MMO has them, but I never remember this being a issue in the good ol days of Everquest.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    pieita said:

Where I can get the Training Manuals now?

You can't at the moment. Keep an eye on the news blogs for more information about it, coming soon (according to @terramak on the preview forums).
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png