What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Underdark Preview Patch Notes NW.55.20160106a.3

terramakterramak Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 991 Cryptic Developer
Default color: NW.55.20160106a.0
Blue text: Added in NW.55.20160106a.1
Yellow text: Added in NW.55.20160106a.3
Assuming nothing major has popped up in the build currently on NeverwinterPreview, this is our release candidate for the upcoming maintenance.

Omitted from NeverwinterPreview patch notes: Lockbox feature preview, upcoming event preview.

Content and Environment
Protector's Enclave
  • Civilians no longer clip through the sides of staircases quite as often.
  • The VIP area of the Moonstone Mask no longer has particularly restrictive collision.
Stronghold
  • The Spore Tower description no longer includes "Untranslated" text.
  • Completing the Throne of the Dwarven Gods skirmish now correctly completes the related Stronghold daily quest.
Stronghold Siege
  • Water in Knight's Lane is now dangerous.
Skirmishes
  • Prophecy of Madness: Three new achievements have been added: Balors' Bane, Master of Madness, and Protector of the Prophecy.
  • Throne of the Dwarven Gods: Three new achievements have been added: Corruption Corrected, Flayer Slayer, Infiltration Foiled.
Dungeons and Boss Encounters
  • Demogorgon: Players may no longer be vote-kicked while the Demogorgon encounter is active.
  • Demogorgon: Two new achievements have been added: Tamer of Demogorgon and Master of Demogorgon.
  • Intro quests are no longer incorrectly offered for dungeons that are currently inaccessible.
  • Temple of the Spider: The introductory cutscene for Halbryn Dark Stalker now matches the name of the character in-game, and now properly plays before players are in attack range.
General
  • Blackdagger Ruins: Various quests in this zone now properly show a quest path back to Blackdagger Ruins while outside the zone.
  • Drowned Shore: The quest, Shock Troop, can now properly be completed while in a party.

Combat and Powers
Companions
  • Grazilaxx's Active Companion Bonus now grants 190 Critical Strike at Rare quality and 300 Critical Strike at Epic / Legendary quality. They still also provide their existing bonus to Demonic Ichor earnings.
  • The Snowy Fawn's Active Companion Bonus can now stack with the bonus from the Fawn of Shiallia.
    • [PREVIEW ONLY] Known issue: In this build, the Snowy Fawn's Active Companion Bonus has incorrectly changed. It will revert to its live ACB by the time this build is released. Reverted in the .1 build.

Items and Economy
Artifact Weapons
  • Astral Diamond costs to transmute items have been reduced – more information in a blog tomorrow.
  • The Howling Artifact Weapon set bonus, Heart of Air, now procs when the wielding Scourge Warlock uses Shadow Slip. The tooltip has been updated as well.
  • The Earthen Artifact Weapon set bonus, Earthen Heart, now properly stacks to 5.
Masterwork Professions
  • Alum is now obtained more frequently from Explorer's Charts in Mt. Hotenow, relative to other materials.
General
  • Call to Arms: Refiner's Cache now drops Enchantments of ranks 4/5/6, up from 3/4/5.
  • Coupons now display the correct names and descriptions for what categories they affect.
    • Known issue: This fix only addresses the English version of Neverwinter. Localized versions will be addressed in a later build.
  • Items in the final bag now function the same as if they are in other bags.
    • Example: Attempting to interact with a Black Ice node now properly functions if the pick is in the final bag.
  • Mount Training Manuals are no longer available in the Wondrous Bazaar or at the Mount Merchant.
  • Ring of Cowardice: The effect on this ring now properly has an internal cooldown.
  • Simril refinement items now show the correct values in the tooltip.
  • The Beholder Piñata no longer includes Liar's Charms.
  • The Howling Hatred Lockbox now correctly states that it has a chance to drop the Trove of Elemental Evil.
  • The tooltip for Vanguard's Banner no longer claims it gives higher values of Power and Life Steal than it actually provides.
  • Vanguard's Banner, Defender's Banner, and Tactician's Banner now properly increase in power when they reach Mythic quality.

User Interface
Login Screen
  • The Username field no longer sometimes reverts to a long string of numbers rather than the player's username.
Professions
  • Time-limited profession tasks, such as the ones for the Wonders of Gond event, now sort to the top of the profession task list.
Rewards
  • The error message has been improved for failing to gain Demonic Ichor after hitting the weekly cap.
  • The quality reported by the reward pack UI now properly matches the highest quality item received.
Strongholds
  • When a structure is at the maximum level, it no longer displays blank requirements for the next level.
Zen Market
  • Moonsilver Regalia now properly has detail art.
  • The Winter Wolf mount entry no longer incorrectly claims it provides 80% movement speed.

Gateway
  • There is now appropriate audio when selecting the Lizardfolk Shaman and Earth Archon companions in Sword Coast Adventures.
  • Acolyte of Kelemvor now plays audio when selected in Sword Coast Adventures.
  • Helmite Ghost Paladin now plays audio when selected in Sword Coast Adventures.

Graphics, Effects, and Animation
  • Animation popping between running and walking is now less frequent for the Owlbear mount.

Stability and Performance
  • A crash related to Steam integration has been addressed.
  • Certain artifact weapons no longer crash the game when equipped.
  • Dungeon maps no longer rarely crash when looting during the Double Seals event.
  • Several miscellaneous rare UI-related crashes have been addressed.
  • The client no longer crashes when attempting to cancel destruction of a Stronghold structure in the brief period after the structure has been destroyed, but before the Empty Plot UI loads.
  • The client no longer rarely crashes in Stronghold coffer donation.

Localization
  • Further fixes have been made to French and German localization.
  • Localization updates have been made to the French, German, Italian, and Russian locales.
Post edited by terramak on

Comments

• Options
    urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    edited January 2016

Mount Training Manuals are no longer available in the Wondrous Bazaar or at the Mount Merchant.

Wonder how long til we get some news about whats replacing this.

Although I guess they might just move it to the tradebar store.

Skirmishes ...

Still no changes on the first hulk phase in Throne that's nearly impossible?

Or +5 ring drop rates?

q.q

I8r4ux9.jpg
  • Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    Mount Training Manuals are no longer available in the Wondrous Bazaar or at the Mount Merchant.
    !!!

I hope we get some news soon. Now I have to decide whether to train mounts now while they are still available or wait for whatever replaces them.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Late responses from the previous thread:
    Classes
    • Control Wizard: Fanning the Flame does not apply the effect from the Elemental Reinforcement feat - This is now in our internal bug database.
    • Devoted Cleric: Divine Glow doesn't trigger weapon enchantments - This is now in our internal bug database.
    • Devoted Cleric: Divine Glow doesn't stack its Divinity effect - This is now in our internal bug database.
    • Great Weapon Fighter: Unstoppable - This is in our internal bug database, but it's a lich to reproduce internally.
    Non-class
    • Champion's Armored Bulette - There is a report in our database about the spawn-in effects / animation making the Bulette look much bigger than its actual size. After the initial spawn-in, it goes back to its regular size.
      • @beckylunatic - Is this the issue you mentioned? Or has the mount's actual size shrank?
    • Fiery Pit HEs aren't frequent / plentiful enough, making it a pain to farm Motes of Fire - Feedback registered.
    • Leaving Demogorgon fight doesn't warn about leaver penalty - This is in our database.
    • Gold spammers can send friend requests - This one's in our database.
    • Mythic Sigil of the Hunter artifact power doesn't deal DoT damage - This one was in our database and fixed way back in March 2015.
      • @hustin1 - Did this issue come back / is it happening now?
    • "Today's Feature" in the Underdark Campaign is occasionally blank - Now in our database.
    Fixed
    • Stronghold quest to play Throne of the Dwarven Gods now properly completes.
    Note that I can't give estimates on bug fixes at this time. I can't promise I'll respond to every bug report / piece of feedback in these threads, but it's after work on a Friday night and I'm watching AGDQ, so I've got some extra time!

Edited main patch notes with this one I missed:
    • Completing the Throne of the Dwarven Gods skirmish now correctly completes the related Stronghold daily quest.
    Can't go into detail yet on the Mount Training Manuals, sorry. Related news will be coming soonish, though I'm sure you're all familiar with what "soon" means in game development terms, haha.
    Post edited by terramak on
  • Options
    gankdalf#8991 gankdalf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    terramak said:

Late responses from the previous thread:

• Control Wizard: Fanning the Flame does not apply the effect from the Elemental Reinforcement feat - This is now in our internal bug database.
    • Devoted Cleric: Divine Glow doesn't trigger weapon enchantments - This is now in our internal bug database.
    • Devoted Cleric: Divine Glow doesn't stack its Divinity effect - This is now in our internal bug database.
    • Champion's Armored Bulette: There is a report in our database about the spawn-in effects / animation making the Bulette look much bigger than its actual size. @beckylunatic - Is this the issue you mentioned? Or has the mount's actual size shrank?
    Note that I can't give estimates on bug fixes at this time.

Edited main patch notes with this one I missed:
    Can't go into detail yet on the Mount Training Manuals, sorry. Related news will be coming soonish, though I'm sure you're all familiar with what "soon" means in game development terms, haha.
    nice
    Post edited by gankdalf#8991 on

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Gankdalf The Icehole █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

• Options
    zeusomzeusom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 810 Arc User
    Yay for Alum drop rate fix, SW air weapon fix, and crapadice ring fix!
    Sopi (aka Haxbox) SW [Synergy]
    Sopi SW Youtube channel pvp brickabrack

• Options
    terramak said:

Mythic Sigil of the Hunter artifact power doesn't deal DoT damage - This one was in our database and fixed way back in March 2015.
    • @hustin1 - Did this issue come back / is it happening now?
    It was happening immediately prior to the Winter Festival. I just finished eating dinner (at 10:42PM EDT, haha). I'll log in right now and try it again.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    hustin1 said:

It was happening immediately prior to the Winter Festival. I just finished eating dinner (at 10:42PM EDT, haha). I'll log in right now and try it again.

Thanks, if it was happening then it'll be happening now. I'll get that back into the database.
    Edit: Yeah, totally verified internally too. Thanks again!
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    screenshot 2016 01 08 22 49 55

No good. I just went through a fight with some Stronghold denizens. Several times I was standing in arm's reach of enemies, fired off the sigil, and only the thorns did damage. Each time I watched the arrows land on them to no effect.

Thank the gods for Powries.

[Inventory Notify] You received 63 Copper.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Dusk's Embrace gives 2539 (2000) Hit Points to you.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Pini deals 13599 (17345) Physical Damage to Strider Rider with Murderous Charge.
    [Combat (Self)] Strider Rider deals 1028 (2233) Physical Damage to you with Spear Throw.
    [Combat (Self)] Still recharging...
    [Combat (Self)] Your Dusk's Embrace gives 2539 (2000) Hit Points to you.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Sigil of the Hunter deals 8600 (9728) Physical Damage to Strider Rider.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Pini deals 4112 (4652) Physical Damage to Strider Rider with Slice.
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Pini deals 5333 (6803) Physical Damage to Strider Rider with Slice.
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Pini deals 5652 (7209) Physical Damage to Strider Rider with Slice.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Crushing Surge deals 5481 (5396) Physical Damage to Strider Rider.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Plague Fire Weapon deals 121 (152) Fire Damage to Strider Rider.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Lunging Strike deals 9391 (9106) Physical Damage to Strider Rider.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Plague Fire Weapon deals 114 (142) Fire Damage to Strider Rider.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Plague Fire Weapon deals 39 (48) Fire Damage to Strider Rider.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Plague Fire Weapon deals 2 (3) Fire Damage to Strider Rider.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Plague Fire Weapon deals 38 (47) Fire Damage to Strider Rider.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Plague Fire Weapon deals 2 (3) Fire Damage to Strider Rider.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Plague Fire Weapon deals 39 (48) Fire Damage to Strider Rider.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Plague Fire Weapon deals 38 (47) Fire Damage to Strider Rider.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Pini deals 20143 (25296) Physical Damage to Strider Rider with Murderous Charge.
    [Combat (Self)] Not enough charges.
    [Combat (Self)] Not enough charges.
    [Inventory Notify] You received Greater Scroll of Identification.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Pini gives 797 Hit Points to Your Pini with Regeneration.
    [Inventory Notify] You received 63 Copper.
  • Options
    digoliftdigolift Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 121 Arc User
    Thanks alot for adding fanning the flame in datebase!
  • Options
    lazaroth666lazaroth666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    @terramak Any word regarding the Unstoppable bug? Please.
    fkze9t.jpg
    ▄▀▄▀ Check out my blog for more information and cool videos: NWO-Battleground ▀▄▀▄
    Proud founder of the 'Primacy' alliance
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    More responses:
    • Entering early in Demogorgon Phase 2 can bug instance - I've put a bug in our database, but it's speculative.
      • @unknowndrama - Is this: "If everyone cancels out of the cutscene and someone enters the arena, the encounter can no longer be completed"?
    • GWF Unstoppable - It's a tough bug to track down. It's in our database, and it's definitely on our radar.
    • Hero's Feast bug - @lwedar, could you describe what the bug is (e.g. what the issue is, how you get the issue to happen, what you expect it to do when it works correctly)? Is it that the Power stat gain isn't particularly great for level 70?
    • Mythic Aurora's Whole Realms Catalogue - It's in our database.
    • Oathbound Paladin missing some ability score configurations in Character Creation - It's now in our database.
    • Polices Drunk Orcs achievement cannot be completed - Now in our database.
    • Scourge Warlock viability in PvP / PvE - This one's a tough one. We want to improve this (and improve balance for all classes), but the major challenge is finding what we can address safely, with minimal chance of breaking things.
    • Stronghold Guild PvP, Lionsmane, and Dragonflight head slot items hiding facial hair - Now in our database.
    • Throne of the Dwarven Gods: Thoon Hulk gate-smashing phase too difficult to Gold - Feedback registered.
    • Training Weapons without damage variance - Neat idea, submitted a request for consideration.
    Gonna head home now. Thanks again for the reports in this thread too, I'll keep my eye on those as well.
  • Options
    gankdalf#8991 gankdalf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 930 Arc User
    terramak said:

More responses:

• Entering early in Demogorgon Phase 2 can bug instance - I've put a bug in our database, but it's speculative.
      • @unknowndrama - Is this: "If everyone cancels out of the cutscene and someone enters the arena, the encounter can no longer be completed"?
    • GWF Unstoppable - It's a tough bug to track down. It's in our database, and it's definitely on our radar.
    • Hero's Feast bug - @lwedar, could you describe what the bug is (e.g. what the issue is, how you get the issue to happen, what you expect it to do when it works correctly)? Is it that the Power stat gain isn't particularly great for level 70?
    • Mythic Aurora's Whole Realms Catalogue - It's in our database.
    • Oathbound Paladin missing some ability score configurations in Character Creation - It's now in our database.
    • Polices Drunk Orcs achievement cannot be completed - Now in our database.
    • Scourge Warlock viability in PvP / PvE - This one's a tough one. We want to improve this (and improve balance for all classes), but the major challenge is finding what we can address safely, with minimal chance of breaking things.
    • Stronghold Guild PvP, Lionsmane, and Dragonflight head slot items hiding facial hair - Now in our database.
    • Throne of the Dwarven Gods: Thoon Hulk gate-smashing phase too difficult to Gold - Feedback registered.
    • Training Weapons without damage variance - Neat idea, submitted a request for consideration.
    Gonna head home now. Thanks again for the reports in this thread too, I'll keep my eye on those as well.
    @terramak

What about CW Renegade cap stone (Chaos Magic, Chaotic Nexus) not giving 30% armpen? Thats kinda a big bug. Me and two of my friends all confirmed this on live a few days ago. 1/3 of the Renegade capstone is giving nothing.
    Chaos Magic Dealing Damage to targets has a chance to apply Chaos Magic to yourself and allies within 50'. When you are affected by Chaos Magic you cannot be affected by a new Chaos Magic. You will be affected by Chaotic Growth, Chaotic Nexus, or Chaotic Fury.

Chaotic Growth - Heal yourself for 250% weapon damage every .5 seconds for 10 seconds.

THIS ONE IS NOT WORKING-> Chaotic Nexus - You gain 30% additional Armor Penetration and Critical Chance for 10 seconds.

Chaotic Fury - You gain 30% additional Damage and 10% additional Life Steal for 10 seconds.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Gankdalf The Icehole █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

• Options
    kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    @terramak
    terramak said:

Scourge Warlock viability in PvP / PvE - This one's a tough one. We want to improve this (and improve balance for all classes), but the major challenge is finding what we can address safely, with minimal chance of breaking things.
    Just want to note that the players have been informed, multiple times via Forum Posts/Dev Q&A's/etc., that SW (also OP/DC) were being looked at by the Dev Team by Mod 9 (or in conjunction with its launch). So I want to confirm this is the case... That the Devs do have a plan/idea of how to go, even if a series of small steps, etc. Thanks! :)

--------
    terramak said:

Ring of Cowardice: The effect on this ring now properly has an internal cooldown.

va8Ru.gif
  • Options
    lwedarlwedar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    @terramak first thanks for responding :) I can address two of the bugs you are mentioning

1. Hero's Feast-This is a consumable whos buff is suppose to increase based on your level. 1-60 it works fine, however after 60 the buff no longer scale. it stops at 186 power and 1000 HP. Which was great at 60 but at 70 it is out of sync. The actual stats it buffs are fine but the value of the buff needs to be increase significantly.
    2. Champion's Armored Bulette: This one is near and dear to my heart. When the quality was increased from PURPLE to ORANGE the animation of the mount significantly shrunk. Linking the bug thread I started that shows the before and after images. The length and height were both effected

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1207617/champions-bulette-is-shrunk-on-preview
    "we all love this game and want it to thrive"
  • Options
    schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    SH would be nice without companion bonus, or one would be enough, having 5 boni at once is too much imo.
    probably all these boni on 40 player + OP aura (is it the vegenace one?) dealing endless damage slopeswith some encounter or feats, cause lags and rubberbanding like crazy and it is by sure the interaction of the classes, boons, feats and auras that cause all this.
    warlock and PVE....too many issues, in general damage is ok, but the variety of options to run a competetive build is poor, leveling a warlock from 60-70 is pure pain btw.
    warlock and PVP... not easy to solve but easy to break :)
    biggest problem for the class is the inability to deal burst damage, shadowslip is no answer to deal with a 150k crit from a GF

thy for dealing with cowardring it really is urgent since PVP population fades away.
    ambushring is too powerfull in PVP and PVE, mobs doesn´t detect you standing in front of them, lol
    all in all it is beside the cowardring (if fixxed all is fine) the worst implementation in the game to name it
    I am no TR btw. but some classes like CW or GF with high burst may onerotate you from stealth and that´s by sure gamebreaking and silly
    having rings that gives you a period of invisibility, or the ones to detect invisibly target for some time is sufficient
    but one ring = perma stealth? same as a TR?
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    urabask said:

Wonder how long til we get some news about whats replacing this.

Although I guess they might just move it to the tradebar store.

Skirmishes ...

Still no changes on the first hulk phase in Throne that's nearly impossible?

Or +5 ring drop rates?

q.q

these.
    and a fix to ambush ring allowing everyone to be perma-stealthed would be appreciated too.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    metalldjt said:

@terramak

Boons issue :
    1. augmented thayan bastion is multi proccin like Avalanche done, it's the 5th DR boon
    2. enraged regrowth doesn't grant the 4000 defense as the tooltip says
    3. endless consumtion is a overpowerd boon, needs to be tonned down please.
    4. Cold Shoulder doesn't have a ICD , please put one on it.

about paladins
    there is always a damage loop with the auras of the pallies, it's always happening between guardian fighters vs paladin, or warlocks vs paladin, it seems it's because guardians and warlocks have some reflective abilities, the damage loop is insane, im not sure if you guys are aware of this, but this damage loop sometimes create huge portion of lag.

another thing that would be great is to be looked into, is the Bubble from the pally, for what i udnerstand it lasts for 20s, could be better that for 20s while the Bubble is up, the pally can't gain any Action Points, like those Devoted Cleric abilities?

PVP as entire, can this be looked into completly and add some type of reward to it, or anythin to the Glory store to buy ? like r7s and stuff, similar to NCL season store?
    i belive ppl do not play GG pvp or Siege because it's not rewarding for the time spent, speakin of, have you guys still couldn't tone down the lag in siege? have you thinked of cuttin some of the edge of the terrain to make a smaller size of the map, for example there is a huge portion that is useless behind the Strongholds, that can be removed, also maybe a total rework on the map and create it with 2 lanes, instead of 3 and decrease the numbers to 15 vs 15 ?

Please don't nerf more boons for PvP. If you really want to nerf Endless Consumption for PvP just increase the healing depression on lifesteal in PvP.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    metalldjt said:

urabask said:

metalldjt said:

@terramak

Boons issue :
    1. augmented thayan bastion is multi proccin like Avalanche done, it's the 5th DR boon
    2. enraged regrowth doesn't grant the 4000 defense as the tooltip says
    3. endless consumtion is a overpowerd boon, needs to be tonned down please.
    4. Cold Shoulder doesn't have a ICD , please put one on it.

about paladins
    there is always a damage loop with the auras of the pallies, it's always happening between guardian fighters vs paladin, or warlocks vs paladin, it seems it's because guardians and warlocks have some reflective abilities, the damage loop is insane, im not sure if you guys are aware of this, but this damage loop sometimes create huge portion of lag.

another thing that would be great is to be looked into, is the Bubble from the pally, for what i udnerstand it lasts for 20s, could be better that for 20s while the Bubble is up, the pally can't gain any Action Points, like those Devoted Cleric abilities?

PVP as entire, can this be looked into completly and add some type of reward to it, or anythin to the Glory store to buy ? like r7s and stuff, similar to NCL season store?
    i belive ppl do not play GG pvp or Siege because it's not rewarding for the time spent, speakin of, have you guys still couldn't tone down the lag in siege? have you thinked of cuttin some of the edge of the terrain to make a smaller size of the map, for example there is a huge portion that is useless behind the Strongholds, that can be removed, also maybe a total rework on the map and create it with 2 lanes, instead of 3 and decrease the numbers to 15 vs 15 ?

Please don't nerf more boons for PvP. If you really want to nerf Endless Consumption for PvP just increase the healing depression on lifesteal in PvP.
    you are lookin at this in a wrong side, if you damage your foe for 50k damage, lifesteal severity in pve is 50k healing, but if you add endless consumtion the healing is x3 stronger = 150k hp , so this change is aprox. minimal to pve side, besides there are alot of gwfs that are soloing end game dungeons because of lifesteal, so someth needs to be done.
    and i m doing PVE and PVP both.
    Solo'ing is a non-issue because they could just duo it with an OP anyways. Nerfing lifesteal would have literally no affect on dungeon difficulty because support classes are more powerful than it could ever be. This would mostly just be a terrible QoL change for solo'ing dailies (especially for lower ilvl playrs) all so PvP players (who are a small minority of the player population) can have one thing a little less broken in their utterly broken game mode.

I8r4ux9.jpg
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    im just gonna write it here

if you are going to release an augmented companion with the bonus of the lostmauth set i am done for good.
  • Options
    torontodavetorontodave Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 992 Arc User
    Nice.
    NW-DSQ39N5SJ - 'To Infinity, and BEYOND!' - Spelljammer Quest. Skyships, Indiana Jones moments
    NW-DC9R4J5EH - 'The Black Pearl' - Spelljammer! Phlo Riders and Space Orcs
    Thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    glartyglarty Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 123 Arc User
    terramak said:

Scourge Warlock viability in PvP / PvE - This one's a tough one. We want to improve this (and improve balance for all classes), but the major challenge is finding what we can address safely, with minimal chance of breaking things.

So start with simple changes that can easily be easily reversed if required, eg
    25 or 50% reduction in cast times - this is a must.
    25 or 50% weapon damage increase - since SW don't do anything else.

Just these 2 things would improve the fun playing the class.
    Start with this now and remove/adjust if it needed, just try something please.

• Options
    scathiasscathias Member Posts: 1,174 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Another bug is that the legendary version of the Vanguard banner does not appropriately give the stats it says it does. I have a lv 139 one and when i use it sitting in my stronghold i receive only 518 power (should be 1181) and 519 lifesteal (should be 1181). I am assuming that the mythic version is also bugged.

Couple of bugs. I have linked the appropriate bug reports

Rank 1 and 2 PVP drain/ward enchants have incorrect prices. rank 2 drain/wards cost rank 1 prices and vice versa.

Dwarven King Questline chapters are out of order when you try to replay the questline. Not a huge problem, but rather annoying

And if you are taking feedback, the rewards for Overflow Experience levels seems very unrewarding. It takes 1,785,000 XP to get an overflow reward now which takes a sizeable amount of play, however the reward can be as little as 5 rank 5 enchants (which i just got) or 5 tomes of experience for another 25k extra XP. Overflow rewards also rarely drop Power points which have become very necessary to have since the extra 4th level in player powers is so strong. People who are creating new characters to play are suffering because of the enormous time investment required to get even 5 power points for their favorite powers (a full loadout of powers is 9 (2 at-wills, 2 dailies, 2 class features, 3 encounters).
    If power points dropped 100% of the time people would feel much better about investing so much time in gaining 1,785,000 million XP again and again and again
    Guild - The Imaginary Friends
    We are searching for slave labor, will pay with food from our farm!
  • Options
    two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User
    terramak said:

Drowned Shore: The quest, Shock Troop, can now properly be completed while in a party.
    It's nice to see fixes for old quests. This gives me hope that someday Reclamation Rock's Black Earth Rumble will have its prerequisites fixed.
    Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.
  • Options
    hawkendhawkend Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    @terramak

Did you have in near future plans to give all classes CD on dailies?
This discussion has been closed.