test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lostmauth No Fly Zone 16s Kill (New Best)

seldomcareseldomcare Member Posts: 18 Arc User
https://youtu.be/LdroAkaOQS8

Group composition:

2 Trickster rogues (primary damage)
Seldom (executioner)
Protagonist (saboteur)
Renegade Control Wizard
Virtous Devoted Cleric (Divine Oracle)
The best Guardian Fighter in the game!

Total Damage:
Seldom: 38 million
Protagonist: 27 million
Maui: 9 million

With well timed burst and buff/debuffing, the frequency at which we kill him prior to flying away, has increased noticeably.

With the appropriate timing I was able to do about 5 million damage in a 1-2 second span. Stealthed lashing blade into an ensuing 3 million shadow of demise the following second. Which assured our no fly zone kill.

The major damage amplification comes from rockstardom. Who's into the frays are out of this world. An average of about 100-115% damage bonus. Who also trickles in single target debuffs to about 55% more damage.

Cleric focuses primarily on buffing/debuffing while the renegade goes about his business as usual.

The stronger the dps, the greater the amplification. In this case, resulting in a new best.

Next challenge, valindra kill prior to 1st phase transition. =)

Enjoy.

Comments

• rockstargfurockstargfu Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    Got her to half before id say its safe to say 16second or less death for her lol
  • onlymatonlymat Member Posts: 350 Arc User
    what gear score do you all have?
    2700 im the GF buffing and debuffing
  • seldomcareseldomcare Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    I'm 3300 The rogue: Seldom
    Protagonist (other rogue) is 3850 I think. Maui (Control wiz) is 2600-3000. Fenris (Cleric) is around 2800.
    Rock have no idea what you were trying to say with that first comment.
  • thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    You guys could do it faster with a righteous cleric instead of virtuous who is wearing the high prophet set. Also, if the CW was wearing the high vizier set. With regards to valindra, from personal experience even if you get her down to 0 before phase 1 wheel (it can be done) she still plays all 3 animations, both wheels and then the death animation so its not really possible to kill her without the animation, but it is possible to get her to play all 3 animations at once.
    Ment her hp prolly lower than lostmauths so we will be under a 16sec kill
    Ahhh.

@thefabricant We have run with a cleric rocking the high prophet set, however that particular cleric was haste. Unfortunately fenris doesn't have the set. Nor does the CW I believe. If they had, it would have been interesting.

I've been rattling my brain trying to figure some new challenges actually. My only other consideration was toward pre phase transition spider. Haven't legitimately attempted it yet with the right group, or looked into it. But given the fight mechanics I don't think it's possible.

If you know of any others, I'd love to hear them.
    Truth be told, I think the force phase mechanics on valindra kinda takes the fun out of it. Still something tho try though.
    I know a group i was with knocked Malabog to 5%ish before and we watched him him do a catch up on back to back lightning circles for a bit
    I remember that.
    My GT is name add me and messeage
  • wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    I run with my Guild some, but I also PUG a lot as I like to see people from other Guilds and look at their set up`s etc... Anyhoo I like running with people who know what they are doing as it adds a different kind of fun, anyhoo if your interested my GT is my user name and I`d like to see how my HR fairs with some of you off here.
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • lailastarkiss#1294 lailastarkiss Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    How are you getting into the fray above 67.5%, even with 19k defence rating and passive 82% damage resistance I cannot get it past that
    Companion with raw defense

You can inspect my guide on mmominds. tanking like a rockstar
  • respectpaysrespectpays Member Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    ive beaten it in 10seconds with a cw a sw haste gf and my dc was a prophet virtous clerics my xbox name is respectpays its on my feed if u want to see it
  • respectpaysrespectpays Member Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    :o john finally figured out how to be a dc lol/ we need to do 1 with rob walker reaper me or john +you
    @senseiruckuss

Grats man that was awesome, glad to see ppl catchin up been 2months since we first did it
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17104599/2016_01_31_00_12_11-rep.mp4

Not quite 16 seconds, but its our daily elol farming with friends so we weren't exactly trying :)
  • missdayummissdayum Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    Good job, that's the third video I've seen with NO FLY ZONE kill. Other where from LGPG Cocobutter and obviously sweet Kat!
    Best guild: Guardians of the Fallen (2019-2021)
    My past guilds: Guardians of Midgard/HazardousNation/SomewhatSerious/JesusHadSoulforged/ImperialLegion/LadiesofNeverwinter/OutKast
    My past alliances: LookGoodPlayGood/Eviscerate/JesusHadSoulforged/Ruthless/TheLegendaryOutlaws

GWF - 4,069 Gear Score (classic)
    Barbarian - 48,499 Total Item Level
    RIP Bonding Runestones since "combat/companion changes" update on February 5, 2021

Master of Svardborg (banner) trophy, unlocked January 4, 2020! (Playstation4) / Master of Svardborg (banner) achievement, unlocked August 9, 2017! (XboxOne) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) trophy, unlocked February 5, 2020! (Playstation4) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) achievement, unlocked June 9, 2015! (XboxOne) / Portal Dodger achievement, unlocked July 16, 2017! (XboxOne)
    Love the "no fly zone" phrase, happy it caught on
    The teams I do dungeons with mainly focus on t2's (no transform syndrith, no immunity eGWD, speed traven etc) simply because its more challenging and more entertaining then killing losty before the lava. We also enjoy speedrunning t2's and trying to get them done as fast as possible, the real challenging one is eCC, the mid challenging one is etos and the easiest one is eGWD, because there aren't many places to save time or make mistakes in eGWD but there are plenty of places to make mistakes in eCC.
  • raymond00713raymond00713 Member Posts: 312 Arc User
    @senseiruckuss 2 months later.. yay. Welcome to the game.