test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Banned

sneaselgodsneaselgod Member Posts: 4 Arc User
I just got logged out and told i was banned permanently. I don'know what exploit is believed to have been used, but i was not aware of any exploits. Please get in touch with me so this can be fixed. I still have unused VIP days that I had paid for so the faster the better
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited December 2015
    I am sorry but the forum staff can do nothing for in game infractions, including bans. You'll need to discuss such with Support, through Support (or by email at customerservice@perfectworld.com). In the event that game staff wishes to post about in game infractions, including bans, they will do so but such threads will be announcements or closing replies only and not open for discussion.
  • Options
    reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Could we please get some information on the current bans happening? I'm not one of the banned players but my friends are dropping like flies!! They tell me it's due to an exploit. One player in particular I truly believe had nothing to do with ANY exploit. I'd like to hear some information as this affects our guild as a whole!
  • Options
    locksanpocketslocksanpockets Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 111 Arc User
    I got a 7 day suspension for 'abusing a gameplaye exploit'. No explanation of exactly what 'exploit I was abusing, just kicked out.
    I get the feeling that something fishy is going on.
  • Options
    locksanpocketslocksanpockets Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 111 Arc User
    I haven't exploited anything and I got a 7 day suspension.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited December 2015
    I am sorry but the forum staff can do nothing for in game infractions, including bans. You'll need to discuss such with Support, through Support (or by email at customerservice@perfectworld.com). In the event that game staff wishes to post about in game infractions, including bans, they will do so but such threads will be announcements or closing replies and not open for discussion.

• Options
    yetweallfalldownyetweallfalldown Member Posts: 134 Arc User
    Hi All,

Jumping in quickly. We're talking to our teams to see what is going on with this. My hope is that we'll have an update for you by 11 am PT tomorrow (12/23). I know people are wanting to participate in the winter festival and we want that to. It's one of our top priorities to get this resolved tomorrow.

Alex
    Communications Manager - Perfect World Entertainment
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    @zajojajo I merged your thread with the others. Please contact Customer Support to have them review your account. Thanks.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    gankdalf#8991 gankdalf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 930 Arc User
    Players have been dropping like flies today. Obviously there is either a mistake done by Crytpic OR something that is widely accepted and maybe not seen as exploiting, is the reason behind the bans.

If thats the case, maybe a post saying what exactly that Cryptic thinks is breaking the rules so that legit players can stop doing it. I know for a fact that several of the players has not been doing something that would fall under "exploits" category.

Im not banned myself.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Gankdalf The Icehole █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

This discussion has been closed.