test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Winter Events Schedule - Free Gifts & 2x!

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
Check out our schedule of winter events for the rest of the year, which includes gifts and 2x events! http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/neverwinter/news/detail/9705733

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    +1 if you read the freebies expecting a 12 days of Christmas theme ;)

Thanks for the events and freebies.
  • goatfaceonegoatfaceone Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    are the Neverember Guard Companion and Bag of Holding going to be account wide or single character?
  • quazakaharet#6375 quazakaharet Member Posts: 104 Arc User

are the Neverember Guard Companion and Bag of Holding going to be account wide or single character?

also id like to know if the wolf mount is account wide or character bound.
    that will affect who is going to ride it on my account.
  • stpensivestpensive Member Posts: 286 Arc User

Its account; but you have to claim it for each character (zen market I believe) . It will be listed as "Free' or the like.
  • theapostletheapostle Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    stpensive said:

Its account; but you have to claim it for each character (zen market I believe) . It will be listed as "Free' or the like.
    Yeah, once you "buy" it, it stays free on your account for good (AFAIK). I'm guessing the other stuff is character bound but you can get them for each character.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    ERHMAGHERD best thing ever!! TY TY
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    All of these items except for the Winter Wolf mount are claimable only once, and bind to either the character or the account.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • satniteeduardosatniteeduardo Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    Are the Chicken and Cockatrice available on Xbox One or only PC?
    edited December 2015
    How do you get the Neverwinter Vanguard pack? I can't find it on the Zen market.
  • virtuouslumoxvirtuouslumox Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    How do I get the free items? Blood Ruby says it is 800 Zen and it is supposed to be the first free item.
  • satniteeduardosatniteeduardo Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Check the dates - the free items don't start yet. The first free item is on Xmas Eve.
  • quazakaharet#6375 quazakaharet Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    kreatyve said:

All of these items except for the Winter Wolf mount are claimable only once, and bind to either the character or the account.

thanks for the answer. now ill just be sure to claim everything but the companion and bag on my main char. my alt needs those more then he does.

thanks for the reply!!!
    ill pass this along to my guildies
  • rhadamathysrhadamathys Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    If you guys made 50% zen store this week, like you did for Black Friday , I'd drop another $200...jus say'n
    Ney - HR (max item level)
    The Legendary Outlaws

Preferences:
    PvE and PvP - Pathfinder Combat

How do you get the Neverwinter Vanguard pack? I can't find it on the Zen market.

Can someone please give me an answer? is it PC exclusive or what?
  • osostizzyoosostizzyo Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Can we get a update on when we can claim these rewards? It is the 24th and i see no free blood ruby :pensive: People who have things to do may not have time and then therefore miss out on rewards even though they were on, on said date. The reward is not available. ~ YoDuH.
    •*°••°*•Sak pasé•*°••°*•
    •*°••°*•HERB DOG.•*°••°*•
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    most things seem to start at ten am pacific time. I'm guessing this is no exception
  • urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    edited December 2015

Can we get a update on when we can claim these rewards? It is the 24th and i see no free blood ruby :pensive: People who have things to do may not have time and then therefore miss out on rewards even though they were on, on said date. The reward is not available. ~ YoDuH.

The caldendar in game has the gifts listed as starting 12/26 and ending Jan 2. So they probably screwed up.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • mightyerikssonmightyeriksson Member Posts: 842 Arc User

Its under one of the tabs at the Reward Claims Agent in Protectors Enclave.
  • fragbeatjefragbeatje Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    When can you claim these items? Its 15:31 GMT now and we still haven't been able to claim the first item???
  • jakefarrelljakefarrell Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    still not here :/
    @PW/Cryptic : whats up with it ?

and on XBoxOne its not even in the calendar yet, so i think something is wrong here :(

Its under one of the tabs at the Reward Claims Agent in Protectors Enclave.
    I looked there last week and didn't see it. :(

still not here :/
    @PW/Cryptic : whats up with it ?

and on XBoxOne its not even in the calendar yet, so i think something is wrong here :(

I was able to get my Blood Ruby, so try again if you haven't already.
  • wahoo777#2442 wahoo777 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Not in my claim rewards yet and its 145 pm CST. Xbox one
    :'(
  • dukesirashidukesirashi Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    I got my free blood ruby and so did two of my guildies! From the Zen Market. Wheeeeee!!!!!!
  • I tried to get my free blood ruby from the Zen Market as it states above and it's still showing that I need to pay for the item...Am I doing something wrong? I was REALLY looking forward to the Blood Ruby and the Winter Mount
    john6522 said:

Go to the refinement tab, not the on sale tab to claim your blood ruby for free.

There is also a "free" tab. That's how I got mine. :)
  • omnistrikes#4780 omnistrikes Member Posts: 1 New User
    When can we claim our mount it's not showing up under the free tab??

When can we claim our mount it's not showing up under the free tab??

It won't be there if you've already claimed it as one of your characters. If you did, go to the mount tab.
  • acridbird74acridbird74 Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    Let's say someone will be away for a couple of days for the holidays. Will they be able to get the free gifts they couldn't pick up on the days they were away? Or is each gift only available on the day it is listed?
    Aelwyn | SS Renegade CW | Lv 70 | ilvl 3029

Eos Sindhalyn | Annointed haste DC | Lv 70 | ilvl 2500

Lily Firegrass | buffbot Iron Vanguard GF | Lv 70 | ilvl 2685

Guild: The Misfit Toys - We are recruiting active players

Let's say someone will be away for a couple of days for the holidays. Will they be able to get the free gifts they couldn't pick up on the days they were away? Or is each gift only available on the day it is listed?

Each gift is available for free from 10 AM to 10 AM the next day.
This discussion has been closed.