test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Swag...

bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
edited December 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
I was just wondering if there are any sort of official keychains/patches/decals or such for the various class/faction/other art seen in Neverwinter. I know there's the actual D&D stuff, but that's general to the entire scope of what D&D encompasses, (unless such emblems/logos actually exist outside of Neverwinter, in which case, I'll look further).

Thanks!
<::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
"Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
Official NW_Legit_Community Forums

Comments

• zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited December 2015
    D&D Merch is a merchandise partner that sells T-Shirts and has a Men's Neverwinter T-shirt.

We Love Fine is another partner site that has been allowed the selling of D&D Swag made by fans for fans. They have quite a selection of stuff. Worth checking out!

Ultra Pro is another merchandise partner but their D&D swag is minimal, but they do have a neat Mindflayer Bag.

There may be more but those are some official ones that we can allow the posting of here. Alas, I don't see any keychains, patches, or decals. We Love Fine does have a couple cool satchels and a Neverwinter glass though.
    :)
  • strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    Great list, Zeb!

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    I appreciate the links, Zeb, but I was really hoping to find stuff w/ the class emblems on them. Thanks anyway!
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Wasn't there a member here who also knitted "dragonscale gauntlets"? I was seriously considering getting a pair for this winter.

With the natural air-gap it would contain, I would think that a redcap hat would keep you warm in the winter :tongue:
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured