test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guild Villanousity is Recruiting!

toxiciastoxicias Member Posts: 2 Arc User
SoV is an evil gaming guild founded in January of 2000 on the multiplayer online roleplaying game (MORPG) Well of Souls, and we are now recruiting in Rappelz, League of Legends, Guild Wars 2, and Neverwinter. SoV is an elite guild and we maintain a set of high standards for our members and aspiring petitioners.

The website for SoV is: http://darkstorm.villanousity.com/ 
Discord is : https://discord.gg/8kNu3sb
Forums: http://villanousity.com/forums 
Teamspeak Address: onedisprime.teamspeak3.com:7316
Password: somethingeasy

Our members value the years-long friendships they form and the stability that only a well-run guild of our age can afford. They can provide input and be listened to, as well as gain leadership responsibilities.

We are both competitive and casual at the same time, so you're able to do either depending on your mood that day. The fact they can play for the same guild in multiple games keeps our members engaged and interested.

We are also one of only a handful of guilds run completely democratically, with elections every six months or whenever a previous leader may step down. All members share equal rights and have equal say in guild decisions and debate. Unlike other guilds you may find, we have proven to make this work, for years. Oh, and we're not slowing down any time soon.

You're asking yourself: how do I join? To join in game just PM one of our members and we will get you added ASAP! You can use the in game guild search to find us. :-) Also, feel free to message me in game if you have questions @tashiaserene or any of our online knights. You can easily find any of us by pressing O in game to open up the social window and in that window there is a tab to the right labeled "Find a Guild". Just search for Villanousity.

Born in January 2000, SoV will never die! Evil I am, Evil I be, Evil is the soul of SoV!

updated! 3/23/17
Post edited by toxicias on

Comments

• jabiros#9749 jabiros Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Giving this a bump. I joined this guild a couple of months ago.

It changes the whole way I used to play neverwinter in a good way. I progressed way more that I ever thought I would. And the ppl are just he coolest ppl!

I would like to encourage everyone to join our guild!
  • tashiaserenetashiaserene Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    We're so glad you joined Jab!

Quick update: We recently managed to upgrade 5 stronghold structures in one day *whoo* and are almost ready to upgrade to a rank 10 guild hall!

We currently have the rank Stable and rank 4 Barracks which give us a defense boon which Increases Defense by 3200 and Increases Armor Penetration by 2000 and a Power boon that gives 2000 power and an EXP boon that gives 12% bonus XP!

Also, just to answer a few questions people have asked me in the past.

1. There is no requirement to petition on the forum to be a member. Petitioning is only for those wanting a more active role in the guild as a full ranking member. For casual players in game membership and activity is enough.

2. I always send an in game mail warning before I do any kind of guild cleaning and I include a list of @names so people can easily ask to be added back when they return to playing.

We do also have a public section of our forum that requires no log in whatsoever and offers a fair number of helpful guides that you are welcome to check out such as this one on playing neverwinter with multiple monitors http://www.villanousity.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20735 :-)
    Post edited by tashiaserene on

• cilanik#1368 cilanik Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hello, I'm new to neverwinter at the moment level 40 cleric. I was wondering if you are still recruiting and what the requirements were.

Thanks,
    Cilanik
    edited March 2017
    We are still recruiting and the requirements are to be friendly and try to donate 400 influence a week, no major activity requirements aside from every 4-5 months we remove people who haven't logged in once during that time, no forum use requirements or voice chat requirements.

We do have both a teamspeak and Discord server we use.

Forum membership is not mandatory unless you want to become a full ranking member with voting rights and / or you want to run for a leadership position including the position of guild leader.

I do make a point of involving everyone in guild decisions regardless of forum use though :-)

• toxiciastoxicias Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    bump! We're looking for alliance guilds as well!
    edited March 2017
    Guild Villanousity is recruiting! We are currently recruiting both new members and new potential leaders.

Villanousity is a democratic guild so all ranking positions are elected, including mine.

Yes, you can run for guild leader! Yes You!

Rank 9 guild hall almost rank 10, and we’re part of a very friendly and active lvl 84 alliance.

PM @tashiaserene for more info or visit

villanousity.com/forums

• aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User
    Offering a thumbs up to all in Guild Villanousity and placing a firm recommendation for those looking for a good guild. These are great folks!

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • cantseeme#2375 cantseeme Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I joined the guild a while ago, they're a lovely bunch! :smile:

If you're unsure, I'd say you just go for it and give us a go. ^^
  • stormlordrising2stormlordrising2 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Hello all, joined the guild when I started playing this game after a yr absence, they brought me up to speed and really helped me with everything from leveling to which boons to pick out with out feeling forced to be the best in class. I would highly recommend giving us a chance.
  • gregg1230#3509 gregg1230 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I have been in Villanousity since May 2016. There are some good folks in this guild. I should know, as I am one of the good...err evil members. If Villanousity isn't awesome enough, we are also members of fantastic Alliance - Tyrs Paladium. I never lack things to do, and get tons of help when needed. I had been crunching along in Neverwinter without a guild. I got a few characters to 70 and was having fun. Once joining the guild, the game opened up in a very cool way. If you are interested in a family, and not just a game, then please join us.
    Guild hall level 14 now heading quickly to 15.

We're in the Strawberry Yakuza Alliance and couldn't be happier :-)

Quick guild backstory for those interested.

The Villanousity branch in Neverwinter was created in 2015.

We started as a small group and slowly grew until we formed our own alliance as the Helm guild with The Royal Black Watch, Carpe Nocte and MMO Fortune Hunters as our gauntlets.

As time went by we were approached by a few other alliances looking to recruit us. The Tyrs Fellowship agreed to let us bring all our gauntlets if we moved over so we joined them for a while. They have very strict no naughty words rules ( Can't say "Bloody" in chat much less damn....) and over time this ended up being too restrictive so we ended up voting to leave and join the Strawberry Yakuza Alliance.

When we left our gauntlets voted to come with us again :-)

So, here we are heading towards Guild Hall rank 15 and in all this time we've made solid friendships, loyal allies and had very little drama. =^,,^=

Updated Discord link - Swords of Villanousity - https://discord.gg/8kNu3sb

Also, we're recruiting again!

We try and recruit about 50% geared level 70's and 50% brand new players so if your level 11 and know nothing about the game don't think that you can't get in to a level 15 guild that's part of a super active alliance!

PM @tashiaserene or mail me in game for an invite

We're recruiting again!

We try and recruit about 50% geared level 70's and 50% brand new players so if your level 11 or lvl 4 and know nothing about the game don't think that you can't get in to a level 17 guild that's part of a super fun and active alliance!

PM @tashiaserene or mail me in game for an invite

OR

You can easily find any of us by pressing O in game to open up the social window

In that window there is a tab to the right labeled "Find a Guild". Just search for Villanousity (you may have to hit search multiple times the interface is very buggy)

Guild Villanousity is recruiting yet again!

We're now Rank 19 in the Strawberry Yakuza Alliance.
    We currently use Discord for most of our out of game interactions.
    Discord is : https://discord.gg/8kNu3sb

We're a PC based guild in Neverwinter :-) feel free to message our current guild leader, Gronk, at Gronk@fpsuper#9431 or me in game @tashiaserene for an invite or to answer any questions you may have.

We are in an 18+ alliance so please keep that in mind. Alliance chat can on occasions be....rambunctious....

SoV is an evil gaming guild founded in January of 2000 on the multiplayer online roleplaying game (MORPG) Well of Souls, and we are now recruiting in Rappelz, Guild Wars 2, and Neverwinter.

We are both competitive and casual at the same time, so you're able to do either depending on your mood that day. The fact they can play for the same guild in multiple games keeps our members engaged and interested.

We are also one of only a handful of guilds run completely democratically, with elections every six months or whenever a previous leader may step down. All members share equal rights and have equal say in guild decisions and debate.

You're asking yourself: how do I join? To join in game just PM one of our members and we will get you added ASAP! You can use the in game guild search to find us. :-)

Also, feel free to message me or Gronk @fpsuper#9431 in game if you have questions @tashiaserene or any of our online knights.

You can easily find any of us by pressing O in game to open up the social window
    In that window there is a tab to the right labeled "Find a Guild". Just search for Villanousity.

Born in January 2000, SoV will never die!
    Evil I am, Evil I be, Evil is the soul of SoV!