test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: Strongholds 2.1.1

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
We're introducing the previously announced AD changes into this patch, along with a few bug fixes: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/neverwinter/news/detail/9664003

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• Options
    boondoc0boondoc0 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    No trade bar changes?
  • Options
    darc12345darc12345 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Will the following issue be fixed, as the reagents required is stability? Therefore it is a stability artifact? http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1207916/symbol-of-water-is-mislabeled
  • Options
    whuchakawhuchaka Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    No renegade evoker added to valindra's drop table fix? What about infinite damage loops with certain abilities on? Elven battle fix? Anything important really?
  • Options
    charlie1324charlie1324 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Why do they always patch and have trouble on my day off?
  • Options
    quazakaharet#6375 quazakaharet Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    surprised there has been no note or mention of the stronghold glitch with not being able to donate to the coffer.
    not even a reply.....

i gave a pretty thorough idea of where it could be found (the glitch)

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1207382/strongholds-bugs-and-issues

but not a single reply from any admin/ developers....
    i do agree with polairmo as well, if its 750k ad to *upgrade* its just not a good idea. thats (at 150 exchange) 5000 zen. so 2 or more purple companions or one upgrade to purple?
    no, just no.......
  • Options
    yourenext2dieyourenext2die Member Posts: 614 Arc User
    Transmutation still 50K, ludicrous.
    Super Saiyan God- TR Lvl 70 (PVP)
    Unleash The Wolves- HR Lvl 70 (PVE)
    <font color="Aquamarine">"Non-Pay-To-Win"</font>
    I hunt GWF "Magik" on sight.
  • Options
    mrshabokmrshabok Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Companion upgrade costs are still outrageous. It's easily the most worthless investment in the game. They know how long it takes to get even 1million AD without paying real money, which is why they keep these costs stupid high so we buy Zen to convert. Millions of AD for only a marginal increase in stats. The return just isn't there.

Edit: Keep in mind that 1million AD is currently 6756 zen or $67.56. So the expectation is to pay the equivilant of a full priced game just to upgrade one companion one time. Refinement is capped at 35k, therefor it would take about a month to get to 1million. They also don't interact with us at all. They basically gather us around the Town Hall for an announcement, then run back inside and shut the door as we stand outside wanting answers, only to come out to announce the next patch update.
    3.5k HB Temptation -- Dread Legion
    Xbox GT -- Mr Shabok
    My Guide
  • Options
    cesar#6784 cesar Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    mrshabok,

When you sell Zen for AD, you get refined AD, not raw. I totally agree with you, though... Why would one pay $60+ just to be able to upgrade a companion? Not even the main character... A companion! I mean, that is a minor detail among the many, many things that you can and need/have to do on just one character in this game... It's ridiculous.

I would rather spend $90 on the new Rainbow Six Siege Gold... At least I get the whole thing, not just an insignificant upgrade.
  • Options
    texangator14texangator14 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Yeah, upgrade one from purple to orange @ this price..... do you realy think gamers will do that?
  • Options
    crom#2845 crom Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    That and the price to upgrade mount speeds. Re-working the numbers to eliminate profit from the mass enchanted chest openers controlling the market on everything worth having.
  • Options
    ultimatebladerv1ultimatebladerv1 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    Okay, I've had this problem before, but fixed it. Now it's back on another toon, and it won't fix. My newest toon is in Blackdagger Ruins instance 2, and cannot interact with anything. Nothing can be accessed outside of my menu and I can't even pick up dropped loot. I can go to my menu and everything works there, but the world itself isn't able to be interacted with except enemies work as per the norm. When I try to changes instances, there's a huge lag and it says "Map Transfer Failed". I know it's Instance 2 and only effecting me (as far as I know it's only me). It happened in Caer Konig on my main in Instance 1. I turned the game off for an hour or so and went back in to instance 2 and everything worked fine, so I know it's the instance. Caer Konig is dead to me now because of this. My new toon is currently stuck and I can't do anything, even continue the story. Please help.
  • Options
    crom#2845 crom Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    That is irrelevant.
  • Options
    crom#2845 said:

That is irrelevant.

What is?

• Options
    kitsune13#1902 kitsune13 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    I have the same issue on 2 characters right now. Can't do a thing in Helms hold and I wasn't the only one there with the issue.
  • Options
    enodnarb#7363 enodnarb Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    i have this issue as well and wish to get a permanent fix for this and hope some one will give me a solution
  • Options

I have the same issue on 2 characters right now. Can't do a thing in Helms hold and I wasn't the only one there with the issue.

i have this issue as well and wish to get a permanent fix for this and hope some one will give me a solution

Like I said above, it's the instance. Turn the system off for around 10 minutes, then get back in. If you're in the same instance, play as another char (if you have one) or play another game for about an hour. When you do finally get into another instance, you should be okay as long as you don't do what is causing this crash and stopping the interactions.
  • Options
    battletank93#9978 battletank93 Member Posts: 1 New User
    um im thinkinh there is more bugs or something because my game play is acting up on me
This discussion has been closed.