test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

.:GH Lv 20:. ¡Élite Mercenaria has opened it's gates to every hispanic player!

lazaroth666lazaroth666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,332 Arc User

¡Saludos!

Es común que a veces queremos participar en un MMORPG, como lo es Neverwinter Online, pero pensamos que el idioma va a ser una barrera infranqueable y nos pasan tantas cosas por la mente: ¿Encontraré otros jugadores que me entiendan? ¿Qué tan necesario será que domine el inglés? ¿Voy a poder disfrutar del juego cuando llegue al nivel máximo? La respuesta a estas interrogantes y muchas otras más es simple: !Solo tienes que unirte a nosotros, Élite Mercenaria!

Hay una palabra que nos define perfectamente: Lealtad. No tenemos exigencias o requisitos imposibles de cumplir en nuestra hermandad. Aceptamos a todos los jugadores por igual ya que todos los integrantes pueden contribuir activamente a mejorar la fortaleza desde cualquier nivel así que lo único que vamos a requerir de ti es un poco de tu tiempo al día. Entre 10 y 15 minutos son suficientes para que colabores con nosotros y de esta forma puedes disfrutar de todos los beneficios por pertenecer a nuestro clan.

+ Actualmente contamos con un 'Salón de Clan' Lv 20, que sirve para limitar el nivel de las demás estructuras.

+ Miembro fundador de una alianza que cuenta con un total de 13 clanes y posee Lv 200+. Más info sobre nosotros: .:Alianza Primacy:.

+ Tenemos un 'Establo' de Lv 10, la cual otorga +8.000 de defensa, 8.000 de Armor Penetration y 20% velocidad adicional para tu montura.

+ Tenemos un 'Templo' de Lv 10, el cual te permite añadir +8.000 de Life Steal + boons de utilidad.

+ Contamos además con 'Barracas' Lv 10: +8.000 de Power, 30% EXP Bonus y 15% Incoming healing.

+ Se añade a la lista la 'Torre del Mago' que nos otorga 32.000 de HP además de otras utilidades.

+ 'Taller de Asedio' Lv 10, estructura de PvP que otorga 16% de daño adicional al utilizar un encantamiento overload PvP Slayer y mayor drenaje de Stamina al utilizar el respectivo encantamiento.

+ Tenemos un 'Mercado' que te da acceso a varias piezas de armadura tanto PvE como PvP consideradas entre las mejores del juego. Armas artefacto de la fortaleza, artefactos, tintes y mucho más.

+ El 'Mercader de encantamientos' que te permite comprar encantamientos (valga la redundancia) utilizables en los slots overload de tu personaje y te dan beneficios de más daño vs un tipo de creatura o mayor defensa vs un tipo de creatura.

+ El Chef, cuenta con diferentes comidas (buffs) que sirven para aumentar los puntos de estadisticas del personaje.

+ Tenemos jugadores muy experimentados que con muchas ganas te van a ayudar a solventar cualquier duda o problema que tengas con tu personaje.

+ Contamos con un grupo de facebook para que te mantengas en contacto con los demás integrantes aún cuando no puedas estar en el juego, atenderemos tus dudas y contamos con guías variadas.

Tu zona horaria no es problema ya que actualmente contamos entre 20-40 miembros online durante la mayor parte del día. Jugadores tanto latinos como españoles se sienten completamente a gusto acá debido al número constante de miembros que tenemos en nuestra hermandad.

Contamos con "Discord" como programa de comunicación por voz, sin embargo, su uso no es obligatorio.

Tras todo esto quizá te preguntarás ¿Por qué Élite si no tienen requisitos? Porque ser élite no implica poner barreras o límites a los jugadores, todo lo contrario, ser élite implica tener una mentalidad diferente dentro de una sociedad que vive día a día con un pensamiento rígido de valorar a los jugadores según su equipo o su desempeño en el juego. Nosotros te valoramos por tu actividad y por tu lealtad.

Si crees que cuentas con lo que se necesita para ser parte de la Élite Mercenaria, dejanos un comentario en este mismo post o acercate a nuestro foro / grupo de facebook para conversar sobre tu ingreso.

Now, same text translated to English in order to comply with the forum rules.

Greetings!

It is common that sometimes when we want to participate in a MMORPG, just like Neverwinter Online, we think the language is going to be an insurmountable barrier and so many things come to our mind: Am I going to find other players who are able to understand me? How much English should I know? Will I be able to enjoy the game once I reach the highest level? The answer to these questions and many others is simple: You just have to join us, !Élite Mercenaria!

There is one word that defines us perfectly: Loyalty. We have no demands or requirements impossible to meet. We accept all players equally and also believe that all members can actively contribute to improve our stronghold so the only thing we require from you is a little of your time every day. Between 10 and 15 minutes are enough for you to collaborate with us and in this way you can enjoy all the benefits of belonging to our guild.

+ We currently have a 'Guild Hall' Lv 20, which serves to limit the level of other structures in the stronghold.

+ Founders of an amazing alliance which has a total of 13 guilds for an outstanding Alliance Lv 200+. More info about us: .:Alliance Primacy:.

+ We have a 'Stable' Lv 10, which gives +8,000 defense, +8,000 Armor Penetration to your character and 20% extra mov speed for your mount.

+ We have a 'Temple' Lv 10, which allows you to add +8,000 Life Steal + Utility Boons.

+ Also 'Barracks' Lv 10 that grant us +8.000 Power, 30% EXP Bonus and 15% incoming healing bonus.

+ We can add to the list the "Wizard's Workshop" that grant us the astonishing boon of 32.000 HP among other utility boons.

+ Siege Workshop Lv 10, PvP structure whose boons add 16% additional damage when using a PvP Slayer Overload Enchantment and higher stamina drain using the associated enchantment.

+ We have a market that gives you access to equipment for both PvE and PvP considered among the best in the game. Artifact weapons, artifacts, dyes and much more.

+ The Gemmonger that allows you to purchase overload enchantments used in overload slots (head and arms) adding more damage vs a type of creature or greater defense vs a type of creature.

+ The Chef, has different meals (buffs) that serve to increase our character's stats.

+ We have very experienced players who are eager to help you solve any questions or problems.

+ We have a facebook group in case you want to keep in touch with other members even when you can not be in the game, we will address your concerns and we have various guides.

Your time zone is not a problem as we have 20-40 members online for most of the day. Both Latin American and Spanish players who feel completely comfortable here because of the constant number of members.

We use "Discord" as our voice communication program, however, its use is not mandatory.

After all this you might be wondering Why call themselves elite if they doesn't have elite requirements? Because being elite doesn't mean to put barriers or boundaries to the players, on the contrary, being elite means having a different mindset in a society that lives every day with a rigid thinking that values players according to their gear and/or their performance in the game. We will appreciate you for your activity and for your loyalty.

If you think that you got what it takes to be part of the Élite Mercenaria, leave a comment in this post or come to our forum or facebook group to discuss your entry.

...Videos...

One of our first videos.

Latest video killing 4 dragons in our stronghold.
fkze9t.jpg
▄▀▄▀ Check out my blog for more information and cool videos: NWO-Battleground ▀▄▀▄
Proud founder of the 'Primacy' alliance
Post edited by lazaroth666 on

Comments

• guiilleeeguiilleee Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    Como miembro de Élite Mercenaria, recomiendo este clan, no solo por su diversión, sino por su amabilidad y cooperación para lo que se presente. Espero que se nos unan muchos nuevos compañeros!!!
  • lmk2lmk2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Buenos días me gustaría pasar a formar parte de la guild.
    Llevo bastante tiempo pero no he estado nunca en ninguna guild y no se como va ni que puedo ofrecer.
    Juego un personaje de cada clase por lo que tendrían que decirme con que clase entrar.

--------------------------------

Good day I would like to become part of the guild.
    I've playing for a while but never got into a guild and I don't know how that works nor what I can offer.
    I play a character from each class so you would have to tell me wich one should I use.
    Post edited by lmk2 on
  • lazaroth666lazaroth666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    lmk2 said:

Llevo bastante tiempo pero no he estado nunca en ninguna guild y no se como va ni que puedo ofrecer.
    Juego un personaje de cada clase por lo que tendrían que decirme con que clase entrar.

Hola, gracias al nuevo módulo Stronghold son muchas las formas en que puedes colaborar con el clan y puedes unirte con todos tus personajes. Únete al grupo de Facebook o envíame tu nombre@handle para conversar en el juego. El mío es @lazaroth666.

Saludos.
    ________
    English:
    Hi, thanks to the new mod Stronghold there are several ways how you can help our guild and you can join us with each one of your characters. Join our Facebook group or send me your name@handle so we can chat in-game. My handle is @lazaroth666.

Regards.
    fkze9t.jpg
    ▄▀▄▀ Check out my blog for more information and cool videos: NWO-Battleground ▀▄▀▄
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    lmk2 said:

Please try to speak English on these forums in the future. Thanks.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • lmk2lmk2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    kreatyve said:

Please try to speak English on these forums in the future. Thanks.

Ok, sorry. I've updated with a translation.

Hola, gracias al nuevo módulo Stronghold son muchas las formas en que puedes colaborar con el clan y puedes unirte con todos tus personajes. Únete al grupo de Facebook o envíame tu nombre@handle para conversar en el juego. El mío es @lazaroth666.

Saludos.
    ________
    English:
    Hi, thanks to the new mod Stronghold there are several ways how you can help our guild and you can join us with each one of your characters. Join our Facebook group or send me your name@handle so we can chat in-game. My handle is @lazaroth666.

Regards.

Ok, I'll send you a note with my handle (I think that I should have gotten a different handle).

[Forum is giving me an error, so my handle is @pronmancer]
  • almabraalmabra Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    Excelente Grupo!!!. Comprometido y ameno, todos colaboran sin que sea una carga. Vale la pena ser miembro. Contacta a nuestros Oficiales y ven a compartir con nosotros.

Excelent Guild!!!.
  • tebancisnerostebancisneros Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Please! Remember to write in english, we dont want moderators close this topic for not follow the rules.
    ------
    Por favor, recuerden escribir en inglés, no queremos que cierren este hilo por no seguir las reglas.
    Actualizando el mensaje principal, ya contamos con GH Lv 11, Establo Lv 5 y Templo Lv 5. ;)

----------

Updating the main post, we have now GH Lv 11, Stable Lv 5 and Temple Lv 5. ;)
    fkze9t.jpg
  • kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User

If you think that you got what it takes to be part of the Élite Mercenaria, leave a comment in this post or come to our facebook group to discuss your entry.

Laz is good people folks, definitely recommend hanging out with him and his crew!

That being said, I'll just leave the following as a friendly jest at Laz...

hehe ;)

va8Ru.gif

If you think that you got what it takes to be part of the Élite Mercenaria, leave a comment in this post or come to our facebook group to discuss your entry.

Laz is good people folks, definitely recommend hanging out with him and his crew!

That being said, I'll just leave the following as a friendly jest at Laz...

hehe
    ;)

Lol, thank you very much for passing by. You with your crazy funny GIFs jaja. :smiley:
    fkze9t.jpg
  • sho1kansho1kan Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hello i'd like to join. I just capped my first character and i think it's time to join a guild, yours is what i'm looking for. I'm quite new to the game but experienced with other simlar MMO's. I'm GMT+1 and play a few hours at night. In game I'm @Sho1kan
    sho1kan said:

Hello i'd like to join. I just capped my first character and i think it's time to join a guild, yours is what i'm looking for. I'm quite new to the game but experienced with other simlar MMO's. I'm GMT+1 and play a few hours at night. In game I'm @Sho1kan

Hello @sho1kan, please contact me ingame. My handle is @lazaroth666 or search our guild by pressing "O" then "Find Guild" and type "Elite Mercenaria", afterwards contact any of the available officers. Meanwhile, I'll try to find you in game. Regards.
    fkze9t.jpg
  • reinhard#2651 reinhard Member Posts: 1 New User
    lo acabo de descargar y he jugado unos minutos, como y donde me puedo contactar para entrar al guild?
  • feiyan#5093 feiyan Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hi! Im new here and i was looking for a guild. I m a casual player but tray to log every day.
    My english is bad so i make it short jeje

Hi! Im new here and i was looking for a guild. I m a casual player but tray to log every day.

Hola! por favor, únete a nuestro grupo de facebook a fin de darle más detalles sobre como contactarnos.

-------------------

Hello! please join our Facebook Group in order to give you more details about how to contact us.

fkze9t.jpg
  • feiyan#5093 feiyan Member Posts: 3 Arc User

Hola! por favor, únete a nuestro grupo de facebook a fin de darle más detalles sobre como contactarnos.

-------------------

Hello! please join our Facebook Group in order to give you more details about how to contact us.

ok, ill do that!
    Actualización: Salón Lv 14 y próxima estructura ¡las Barracas!

---

Update: GH Lv 14 and next building Barracks!
    fkze9t.jpg
  • demmitridemmitri Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hola! Me encantaria unirme a su guild! busco un grupo socialmente activo con quien compartir aventuras :smile:
    demmitri said:

Hola! Me encantaria unirme a su guild! busco un grupo socialmente activo con quien compartir aventuras :smile:

Hola demmitri, por favor, únete a nuestro grupo de Facebook o buscame en el juego @lazaroth666 y así conversamos. Saludos.

-----------

Hello demmitri, please, join our FB group or find me in-game @lazaroth666 and then we talk. Regards.
    fkze9t.jpg
  • mitraitmitrait Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Id like to join u, just a quick question... do u run the dragons in the stronghold? if so what time do u usually do it?
    mitrait said:

Id like to join u, just a quick question... do u run the dragons in the stronghold? if so what time do u usually do it?

A few kills every day and during weekends a slaughter of dragons. Our goal is to reach GH Lv 20 and killing dragons is one of the best ways to gather resources for our mimic. Working on GH Lv 17 atm.
    fkze9t.jpg
    Elite Mercenaria con Salón de Clan LV 17, incluyendo Establo Lv 8 (6.000 ArPen, 6.400 Defensa y 14% velocidad adicional para la montura). Nos estamos preparando para subir las demás estructuras y tenemos el agrado de informar que tenemos varias plazas disponibles para los jugadores interesados.

-------

Elite Mercenaria already with GH Lv 17, including Stable Lv 8 (6.000 ArPen, 6.400 Defense y 14% mount speed bonus). We are getting ready to upgrade the other structures and it is a pleasure to inform that we have a few available slots for those interested in joining our guild.
    fkze9t.jpg
    Ahora también tenemos Barracks y Templo Lv 8, unas pocas estructuras más en lv 8 e iniciaremos la mejora para GH Lv 18. :)
    Tenemos actualmente entre 30 y 50 jugadores online durante horas pico.

Es importante tener en cuenta que nosotros iniciamos la construcción de nuestra fortaleza un mes después de que saliera el Mod7: strongholds.

--------

Now we also have Barracks and Temple Lv 8, a few structures more in Lv 8 and we will start the upgrade for GH Lv 18. :)
    We have actually between 30 and 50 players online at peak hours.

It is important to keep in mind that we started the construction of our stronghold a month after Mod7: Strongholds was released.
    fkze9t.jpg
  • sirghesusjrsirghesusjr Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hey Lazalia! Hace ya un buen tiempo que sigo tu canal. Impresionante que hayas podido crear una guild tan prometedora en tan poco tiempo. Hace unas semanas me encontré contigo en Manthol Derit y estuvimos charlando un rato jaja.
    Has visto la futura actualización sobre las alianzas entre guilds? Tiene pinta de prometer. Espero que todas las guild de habla hispana se junten para formar un imperio xD. A ver si te pillo conectado un día de estos y hablamos loko.
    Good luck dude, keep it up! :)
    Nuestro clan tendrá GH Lv 19 en muy pocos días, también contamos con Barracks Lv 9 y pronto Templo Lv 9 + Establo Lv 9. :)

-------

Our guild will have GH LV 19 in few days, also we count with Barracks Lv 9 and very soon Temple Lv 9 + Stable Lv 9. :)
    fkze9t.jpg
    Ya contamos con las estructuras de boons en Level 9 y próximamente GH Lv 20. Probablemente somos el clan que primero llega a GH Lv 20 sin haber iniciado la construcción de la fortaleza apenas llegó el Módulo 7 (Iniciamos 1 mes después). :)

---------

We already have every boon structure at lvl 9 and GH Lv 20 very soon. Probably, we are the first guild arriving to GH Lv 20 that didn't start to build the stronghold as soon the Mod 7 went live (we started a month later). :)
    fkze9t.jpg
    Nuestro clan está muy orgulloso de anunciar que finalmente hemos logrado la meta de llegar a GH Lv 20. Es el primer clan en llegar a este nivel cuyo idioma predominante es Español y sin haber iniciado la construcción desde el día 1 de Strongholds.

También, con mucho gusto anunciamos que hemos iniciado una alianza con nuestro clan como Helm y que está siendo todo un éxito para nosotros. Contamos con clanes de GH Lv 14 a 6, con un chat sin reglas, muy ameno y donde lo más importante es participar en actividades con los demás miembros de la alianza. :)

-----------------------

Our guild is very proud to anounce that finally we achieved the goal of arriving to GH Lv 20. This is the first guild that reaches this level whose predominant language is Spanish and without starting to build since day 1 of the Strongholds mod.

Also, we are very pleased to anounce that we have started an alliance with our guild as Helm and it has been a success for us. We are counting with guilds between Lv 14 and Lv 6, no rules chat, very enjoyable and where the most important thing is to participate in activities with the other members of the alliance. :)
    fkze9t.jpg
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,211 Arc User
    Congratulation!
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***

Congratulation!

Thank you very much! :)
    fkze9t.jpg
  • edsenxedsenx Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Jugué durante 2014 y lo dejé por mala conexión (estaba en otra guild). Ahora estoy de vuelta y me gustaría entrar en una guild en español (aunque hablo bien ingles). Tengo tres muñecos nivel 60 (GF, CW y GWF) con equipo de hace 2 años