test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Infamous Intentions - Recruiting, Come join us!

iyodahiyodah Member Posts: 72 Arc User

Infamous Intentions

NOW RECRUITING!!!!

Requirements:
18+ / Microphone / Sense of humor!

About Us:
Infamous Intentions is a group of players who have earned the respect of each other, through dungeon runs and daily completions. We work hard to keep our members and fellow players in the best possible gear and enchantments available. We do not claim to be the best or even have the best but we sure do work hard to make sure that no one is left behind. We are a close nit group looking to expand for strongholds. Seeking individuals who have a passion for the game, a good sense of humor and are available to run end game content with a team.

I know other guilds do a little about the leader/owner but I would like to express the fact that the leadership for Infamous Intentions is a group effort. The owner and leaders have all led successful guilds on other games and platforms but we all work together for what's best for the guild. We are always willing to discuss and learn from anyone that has something to offer or say. After all, what would we be without the guild behind us?

Our Goals:
We like to have as much fun as possible while we play. That being said, we still try to rank up our gear and the gear of our fellow team mates and keep everyone in the best that we can afford or get. We are currently working on Strongholds at the moment and trying to push our buildings as much as humanly possible but need all the help we can get!

Contact Info:

Owner:

Rusty Bushes (GamerTag) | Yodah (Toon) | @iYodah (Forums)

Leaders:

Karl84p & Mark3641 (GamerTag)

Officers:

Risque Rhino & W0lv089 (GamerTag)

Feel free to message any of the above for more info on the guild or for an invite. Please do message and not just add us as it may confuse us. Or you can simply reply to this thread. Please do include your GamerTag, Toon Class, Level, Item Level and Stats.

Notes:
We do have a bit of a probationary period for new members. We like to get to know our fellow guild members and ascertain activity before upgrading for bank access. We don't want/need dead toons just taking up ranks. We also promote based on activity and helpfulness. Do NOT ask for a staff position as you will be offered one if we feel it is deserved.

HAPPY GAMING GUYS!!!!

Post edited by iyodah on

Comments

• Options
    xnoskillsxxxnoskillsxx Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Hi, any room for a lvl 60 GF? I just got back to the game and lvled my GF up. Last time I played the lvl cap was 60, so it's been a lil while. I'm currently grinding out quest to push to 70. My gt is xNoSkillsxx. I'm still learning the new content so I'm somewhat behind on it.
  • Options
    iyodahiyodah Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    I will add you on Xbox now. :) Appreciate the interest and we will do our best to catch you up on the new content.
  • Options
    tehcoolesttehcoolest Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Can I join I'm a 70 GWF you know me from your stream as zombiesoldier48 is like to join I have no guild right now so do you have an open spot?