test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Customer service just causes frustration

iyodahiyodah Member Posts: 72 Arc User
edited November 2015 in Player Feedback (Xbox One)
So every time I have contacted support I've received nothing but excuses and the run around.

Most recently I realized to my great dismay that I am missing 14 power points received from over leveling chest rewards. I didn't realize it initially during the forced respec as I was trying to just build and go but doing some additional building for strong holds and PvP I realized the loss. Contacting support lead to just further frustration. I've spent a LOT of money on this game and now come to find out that there is no loyalty behind it.

Strumslinger, any devs, anyone that cares.... You need to seriously do something for your customers. I'm literally at the point of walking away. Over 1000$ down the drain into a game that while the play is mostly awesome the support behind any problems is nothing but excuses.

Comments

• strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    Power points are not guaranteed with overflow rewards; you'll get maybe two or so if you've reached 14 overflow rewards. Thank you for your feedback, but for privacy and security reasons, I'm going to close this thread down.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

This discussion has been closed.