test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

SH Patch Notes

After reading the patch notes for the strong holds update for Xbox I'm starting to think they have no clue what is being patched. I have no way of copying and pasting on this device but a lot of whats on the list was patched in the last update. One of the first things on the list is the "weak" display from the GF atwill being taken out, thats been gone. Vote to kick changes, havnt those too already been in place? Are we really getting the correct info on these notes?

Comments

• randomhateforumsrandomhateforums Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    If you haven't noticed... most if not all of it is just copy/paste from the PC side. Its to much effort for them to keep up with the console. ;) Heck even half the answers you get from Mods here are "On the PC..."

I love seeing all of the dungeon dice reference on companions, that don't apply to the Xbox...
  • amafia313amafia313 Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    Lol at dungeon dice. I always wondered where to get that.

Did anyone notice this? "Character Sheet: Dragging an enchantment over an equipped item will now show the appropriate UI instead of showing a big red X."

Definitely copy/paste due to the fact we can't drag enchantments like we're using mice clickers. Smh.
  • amafia313amafia313 Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    Oh and lets be careful. Whenever we state the obvious the posts get shut down.
  • kriptical1kriptical1 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    all i really have to say to the whole copy/paste thing is....get some interns fools!
  • stpensivestpensive Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    a lot of whats on the list was patched in the last update.
    I noticed this right away as well.

I usually defend the decision makers here but the patch notes are \ have been a real embarrassment. There are really only three possible reasons for for it: incompetence, laziness, or a communication breakdown between developers, management, and PR. Whichever is the reason, the users are justifiable in framing them as uncaring and \ or inept.

I hate to say this (I really do), but Cryptic is letting the growing swell of poor experiences define them.
  • strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    Sorry about this, we'll work on improving our patch notes in the future.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• bkthomsonbkthomson Member Posts: 217 Arc User

Sorry about this, we'll work on improving our patch notes in the future.

Sounds good. Is there legitimate patch notes for the X-Box?
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    Wsywg ....... Pretty sure that's why he said in the future, meaning not this time lol
  • bkthomsonbkthomson Member Posts: 217 Arc User

Wsywg ....... Pretty sure that's why he said in the future, meaning not this time lol

true he said that about the future notes, but heck can not hurt to ask for current.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    I think if we work on the assumption we get the PC version minus what we've received already you won't go far wrong
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox