test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.50.20151022c.1

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
edited October 2015 in Patch Notes (PC)
For the complete list of patch notes, head here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9623333

:)

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Post edited by strumslinger on

Comments

• zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited October 2015
    Three Words....

AWE SOME PATCH!

Or one word, depending on enthusiasm level!

So many things, so nice to see so many of these things changed and fixed! Thank you!
  • suxip01111suxip01111 Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    This is a good patch, may we see many more.
  • pricetagcloudpricetagcloud Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    Awesome!!!! This is a legit patch! I really hope it works out. Very impressed!
    SW: Callisto Shedevil. Soul Binder Temptation 16.1k GS
    GUILD: ~Myrmidons~

Would Love to party up with people for pretty much anything!
  • sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    You should see our guild chat at the moment - A PATCH! WITH SO MANY AWESOME THINGS! Please make sure the devs get a beer or something for this.

(Now if the AD costings of companion upgrades, Guild upgrades and Boons could be tweaked... this would be heaven) :smile:

Also - to double check - Vault of the Nine is back to level 60 as we don't need to go to IWD now?
  • zukn75zukn75 Member Posts: 364 Arc User
    Very good, you have pleasantly surprised me. Good work, more of the same please. :)
  • hmdq#4491 hmdq Member Posts: 508 Arc User
    vry good! this is a positive feedback congrats!
  • strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    edited October 2015

Also - to double check - Vault of the Nine is back to level 60 as we don't need to go to IWD now?

Yup! Can't wait to get mine.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Omg! Love these patch notes. :D So many good things that I don't even know where to start. :D Just a HUGE thank you to all the devs who helped make this happen! :D
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Very nice patch fixing a lot of small annoyances.

No take on the really big stuff though: Lostmauth set, class balance...

And they fixed the eCC exploit?
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator

I too cannot wait! Casting my time-warp spell now. See ya'll tomorrow!
  • sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    You should see our guild chat at the moment - A PATCH! WITH SO MANY AWESOME THINGS!

(Now if the AD costings of companion upgrades,

WHEEEEEEEEEE! I Can finish my sigil collection now!
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User

i think traven needed to teleport to pass through the door and againt teleport to fall on spikes.
  • theycallmetomutheycallmetomu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    A few QOL things, and most of it doesn't really help me too much, but the VIP posting benefit applying through the gateway is a major thumbs up.

To clarify, with Vault being 60th level, will the difficulty be any different than it is right now? Tried with my (grotesquely unoptimized) TR and got murderized pretty heavily earlier, and said TR is level 70.
  • mrvincent1959mrvincent1959 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    Nice! LFG ECC will be seldom seen again. Its about time that was fixed,
    twitch.tv/kaligold
  • mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User

I think traven needed to teleport to pass through the door and againt teleport to fall on spikes.
    He only needed to port to fall on spikes. As long as you are able to damage him through the entrance screen so you get aggro he'll eventually come through the screen. (Or run through wall with aggro as the TRs do)

Still might be possible to make him fall if the lunge stops in front of you.

The real bugs here are the ways to aggro him through the entrance screen, so if this is an attempt to stop exploiting Traven they are fixing the wrong things, and it possibly might not be fixed even.
  • dirtynikkodirtynikko Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Symbol of Air artifact is still not fixed.
    index-1.jpgkazoku_zpsfab9ce7f.jpg
  • coolgeek357coolgeek357 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 91 Arc User
    Great patch. Good start on the AD rework, keep the cool stuff coming. Really want to get a look at the new calendar. THANK YOU for fixing invocation & mail. I also like the removal of equip comparison info for gear I can't use.

Any plans to add the ability to upgrade Epic mounts to Legendary and/or lower mount training cost?

Would love to see more transmutation items either in the AD or Zen market.
  • bghostbghost Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    good job. now do this more often
  • cellablockcellablock Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    well time to get to 4k il
  • kiraskytowerkiraskytower Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    •Cragmire Crypts: Traven Blackdagger's teleport attack has been changed to a "lunge to target" type attack.

I really hope this means you have fixed that absurd eCC exploit. If so, awesome!
    PandorasMisfits_Logo_175_zpskpytcqxc.png
    Winter Lily (CW) / Winter Rose (DC) / Winter Ivy (HR)
    Pandora's Misfits Guild Leader
  • coolgeek357coolgeek357 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 91 Arc User

Yea, I have some work to do this weekend. :smiley:
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User

Exxxxxxcellllent. My HR thanks you. I've had to smash the glass case and break her out a lot lately to help guildies.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    Ditto for me.
    zebular said:

Three Words....

AWE SOME PATCH!

Or one word, depending on enthusiasm level!

So many things, so nice to see so many of these things changed and fixed! Thank you!

• ladyfluviatilisladyfluviatilis Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    A cartload of fixes! :smile:

YES!!! A lot to do this weekend... /me sneaks away to gear up :smile:
    Strive always to aid, to foster new hope, new ideas, and new prosperity for all humankind and its allies. Perfect thyself, and guard ever against pride, for it is a sacred duty to foster new growth, nurture growing things, and work for rebirth and renewal. Be fertile in mind and in body. Consider always the consequences of thine actions so that the least effort may bring the greatest and best reward. Wherever you go, sow seeds of plants, tend the growing things you find, and plant seeds of hope, new ideas, and plans for a rosy future in the minds of all. Whenever possible, see each dawn. - Lathander's Dogma
  • taitinhakkaajataitinhakkaaja Member Posts: 410 Arc User
    Great patch!! Thank you so much :)
  • aleblainaleblain Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 76 Arc User
    Great patch notes and great work guys! I really hope that this kind of real patch notes continue coming more often. I would ask if you can fix double and triple kills from GG PvP and Duelist Flurry's bug of TRs trying to attack depots in SH Siege, but it's more than enough for tomorrow. It will be nice if you include them in a future patch, and i.e. 1/4 or 1/5 of these patchs per week/2 weeks would be great. Anyway, thanks NW's stuff.

P/D:
    *Minimap: The events slider now slides closed
    after five seconds. Omfg, jajaja, yeeesssss... I have an obsession with this, thanks very much!!, jaja.
This discussion has been closed.