test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

underdark release predictions x1

I've done a bit of thinking about it and some reading and figure underdark is going to drop for x1 in December early January.

There's a 6-7 month time frame between the drop of mod 6 for PC and x1. Mod 6 created a lot of hassle as it was unpopular due to reasons varying from nerfs to super increased difficulty(which I think still needs to be dialed back a bit). For x1, the drop of mod 6 came with elements previously left out and their adjustments(more work).

There's a 2-3 month difference between stronghold for PC and x1. Obviously, the time frame is reduced considerably.

Soon underdark will drop for PC and the devs have a much better feel for working with Microsoft and the x1 platform(the announced release date(s) are very good indicators). It only makes sense that the time frame between platforms will be further reduced.

What say nevermembers favorite disgruntled adventurers?

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    I, also, expect it will drop in Jan, but a little later in the month. I think they will wait until the conclusion of the Festival of Simril which will probably run until the 7th, then a week to build it up, Mods usually drop on Tuesdays, so the 19th.
  • strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    I think it's sometime in 2016.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• rockstargfurockstargfu Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    My mneys on bein caught up with pc mod 9