test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Scheduled Maintenance 10/22 at 7am PT

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
edited October 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Update 8:30am PT: Maintenance has ended early!

Neverwinter will have its scheduled maintenance tomorrow 10/22 at 7am PT for roughly 2 hours. It will just be a server reset.

For upcoming community events:
10/23 at 3pm PT: Underdark Twitter Dev Chat
10/26 at 4pm PT: Hide and Seek with the Community Team

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Post edited by strumslinger on

Comments

• Options
    flyingleonflyingleon Member Posts: 451 Arc User
    Well, the new Ad source and pvp companion change?

Join the Greycloaks

Ana-GWF SM Destroyer | Farseer-CW MoF Renegade | Leon-GF SM Tactician
    Adrik Battlefate-DC DO Virtuous | Cassi Woodsheart-HR PF Trapper
  • Options
    osterdracheosterdrache Member Posts: 480 Arc User
    Great patch notes!
    Good job, devs!
  • Options
    highlyunstablehighlyunstable Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 343 Arc User
    This is why I do not play NWO any more. This game is just boring to me..
  • Options
    asterotgasterotg Member Posts: 1,742 Arc User
    No changes, keep up the good work...

Lets make a announcment to fix all problems 2020. I am sure ppl will wait until then.
    Chars: CW, DC, GF, GWF, HR and TR.
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    Companions still active in every pvp
  • Options
    darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    I have to admit I'm pretty disappointed about the lack of patch notes.

Fixing companions in pvp should not be that hard: they used to be flagged off, so the devs obviously have the code.

Adding AD to the weekly campaign quests also seems pretty simple -- and letting another week go by without that additional AD source is very disappointing.

When AD was removed from Leadership, it happened 2 days later. Not sure why it is taking weeks to add AD to the quests.
  • Options
    estasia1estasia1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 107 Arc User
    Why no patch notes? Once again nothing that is wrong or promised will be done with this patch. We keep getting told that things will be fixed, old dungeons will be brought back, guild caps will be raised and so on but nothing changes except things being taken away. As a Guild Overlord I have to listen to the complaints of 150 players and I never have answers because no patch notes are posted and promises never being kept by Cryptic. They never fix the problems but they keep putting out new Mods that are bugged. Why can't they just fix what we have before developing more problems that cause the older players so much disappointment that they leave the game. The frustration is becoming so great that playing just may not be worth it anymore.
  • Options
    silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    If your honest with yourself, you know they dont give three figs, the time to be reasonable is well past, we gave them that chance when they announced the leadership screw up...

Whats the point of even logging in at this point?
    There is very little.

• Options
    hav0clolhav0clol Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 147 Arc User

If your honest with yourself, you know they dont give three figs, the time to be reasonable is well past, we gave them that chance when they announced the leadership screw up...

Whats the point of even logging in at this point?
    There is very little.

free keys!
  • Options
    silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    They are not free =P

• Options
    lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User

They are not free =P

Indeed. All those people forget that they forked out 1000 zen (or 850 with discount coupon) to get those 'free' keys...

At this point I can't give a continental fudge about this game anymore, just as the devs don't seem to with the lack of patch notes in recent months. Haven't played at all this week, just an invoke here and there and professions. Carry on killing the game some more devs - you're doing a sterling job there at least!
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • Options
    hedgebethedgebet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 447 Arc User
    In my best Yoda voice: "And this is why you fail".
  • Options
    qexoticqexotic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 841 Arc User

They are not free =P

Stricly speaking, my first month's VIP membership didn't cost me anything so at least 30 of my keys have been free. I was one of the lucky people to win 1000 Zen on a Twitch session courtesy of Strumslinger pulling my name out of the electronic hat. I traded them in for one month's VIP....but I take your point :)

• Options
    tinead51tinead51 Member Posts: 305 Arc User
    What? no-one banging on about how the Devs are working hard on Underdark and thats why it's just a server reset...

Deja vu indeedy. :D
  • Options
    vida44vida44 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 667 Arc User

Can't Bang on them they have to get Underdark 2: Revenge of the bugs ready for 6 weeks after Part 1 releases​​

I think it's actually going to be like this:
    Underdark 2: "BOT Wars"
    Underdark 3: "Revenge of the Bugs"
    Underdark 4: "A New Patch"
    Underdark 5: "The Bugs Strike Back"
    Underdark 6: "The Return of the Users"

But I could be wrong for the sequels. Not all movies have them :/
  • Options
    khaymanbbkhaymanbb Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 48 Arc User
    Guys, it's painfully obvious this isn't about "appeasing" current players. They do not care about current or past whales. All they want to do is increase their future player whale base. You and me are relics, we're past our prime. It's the new breed that they care about. It's all about the all-mighty dollar...
  • Options
    strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    There will be a patch next week, for sure.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

This discussion has been closed.