test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

(GuildHall 20) [The Legendary Outlaws] *No Buy In* UPDATED

keruptxxkeruptxx Member Posts: 157 Arc User
Hi there! Kerupt from [The Legendary Outlaws] here. If you are interested in joining us, please read this thread in it's entirety and feel free to view our guild videos below.

STRONGHOLD PROGRESS / ACTIVITY / ROSTER:

GUILDHALL: Guildhall 20

BOONS: POWER 8000 / DEFENSE 8000 / LIFESTEAL 80000 / ARMPEN 8000 / Explorers Boon

ROSTER: Roster size is 147players (average item level of SR members is 3.5k)

DRAGONS: We run all 4 dragons for an hour a day on Friday Saturday Sunday Monday and Tuesday at 4pm EST

MOST RECENT GUILD VIDEOS:

-----------------30 Second 4 DRAGON KILL:---------------
**** All 4 stronghold dragons killed in 30 seconds ****
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2pvJg6Klr4

-----------------CASTLE NEVER VIDEOS:---------------
**** Castle Never / 1 Shot Orcus Kill / No SW ****
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VINrVBeOnZg

**** Castle Never / 2nd Boss / Cthylar The Illithilich / 10 second Melt / SW is not Fury ****
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3PuZt6mPIA

**** Castle Never / 1st Boss 1 shot / Xbox Neverwinter / Tal'Gath The Undying / No SW ****
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IGA-rSTFAw

**** Castle Never / 1st Boss / 10 Second Melt / SW is not Fury ***
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j1BemQQ2Uk

ABOUT OUR GUILD:
[The Legendary Outlaws] is a day one guild comprised of skilled and mature gamers dedicated to endgame content in NeverWinter. We strive to be the best guild on the server utilizing our highly active player base, exceptional teamwork, extensive knowledge of game mechanics, and unmatched guild coordination. Every Outlaw- long term member or recruit- has the tools and resources to become a top tier player and to get the most out of the game. Many of our members have been dedicated to the guild since the first few weeks of the game.

ABOUT OUR REQUIREMENTS:
Our current bare minimum requirements are (3200 for DC GF or OP) and (3400 item level for GWF, HR, SW, TR, and CW) 18 years or older, active, drama free, and must know how to play your class properly.

We do not have an entry fee to join our guild, nor do we have a "weekly AD requirement". We do however expect everyone to donate what they can afford and when they can afford it. We also encourage and expect you to do your part in daily influence and campaign currency when its needed. If you are the type that likes to stand by while everyone else does the work, then the outlaws is not the guild for you. Currently everyone in the guild is extremely generous with donations and contributions to guild coffer, we have never had to police our people and hound them for donations, and we would like to keep it that way.

ABOUT OUR ACTIVITY:
On average we have 20-25 people logged in during off peak times, and 35-45 people logged in during peak times. To see our guild in action view our unique videos that are posted in the reply below.

If you have any questions or if you would like to discuss if the outlaws is a home for you, you may do any of the following:

- Reply to this thread with some info about you along with your xbox gamer tag.
- Send me a private message on these forums along with your gamer tag
- Contact me 24/7 by sending me a MESSAGE VIA XBOX LIVE. Even if i am not online I will answer promptly as all my messages go directly to my phone.

XBOX LIVE GAMER TAG: Kerupt Shunn

Kerupt [The Legendary Outlaws]
- Leader
- CW Class Officer

XBOX GAMER TAG: Kerupt Shunn
Post edited by keruptxx on

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2016
    <font color="#00FF00"><b class="Bold">-----------------UNIQUE GUILD VIDEOS---------------</b></font>

25 outlaws killing Tiamat on the 1st Phase
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzL6moN_fgs

This video is special because it shows Epic Demo Melt, With only 1 DC and zero SW
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxXtjbOFBUM

- Leader
    - CW Class Officer

• Options
    thurstonhowellthurstonhowell Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    I've been with these guys almost two weeks. Very solid guild with experienced/skilled players in PvE and PvP. Kerupt, thank you again for the invite to the Outlaws!
    Bourbon - OP/GWF/SW/CW [The Legendary Outlaws]
  • Options
    Thanks for the kind words bourbon. Welcome to the outlaws!

- Leader
    - CW Class Officer

• Options
    lionel1992lionel1992 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hey keruptxx,

Can I join your guild please? I'm quite active playing both day and night whenever I'm free.

Class: Control Wizard (DPS)

Item Level: 2642
    Power: 14,071
    Critical: 6,028
    RI: -61.8%
    Recovery: 2,659
    Defense: 4,012
    Life Seal:1,421

Lostmauth 3-set: Yes

Character name is Lionel and Xbox Gamer Tag is Lionel92.

Cheers,

Lionel

• Options
    Hi Lionel thanks for your interest. Send me a party invite when you log back in

- Leader
    - CW Class Officer

• Options
    xb1djionics#4442 xb1djionics Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Looks like a nice structure that works for this guild but this made me laugh

"
    All recruits must be able to take direction from their class officer if necessary. This is intended to help all players make the most out of their characters- effectively making better teams and improving the guild as a whole. "

Not everyone wants the same build as the next person, yes we all choose a paragon and such, but depending on style of play and if you solo a bit or pve or pvp etc etc means you build to what suits you the player. No matter how many builds you read dont mean its the best for the player.

FOTM's (flavour of the month) have and will always be around MMO's but being or doing something different can actually benefit you the player (due to your style) or make a difference in a group (pvp especially) if you have that something or can different or can switch it in to make the game different or to help the team.

Advice is always welcome, or at least a discussion, but no way would I want to respec because thats the so called "go-to" build at this time.
  • Options
    emmure8004emmure8004 Member Posts: 14 Arc User

Not everyone wants the same build as the next person, yes we all choose a paragon and such, but depending on style of play and if you solo a bit or pve or pvp etc etc means you build to what suits you the player. No matter how many builds you read dont mean its the best for the player.

I absolutely agree, every player performs best when his character is speced towards his playstyle. No class officer will ever tell another player what he "must" spec and what not. Everyone is free to spec his character the way he likes to play it. No need to spec the "flavour of the month" spec by anybody.

None the less, in some occations it has happened, that a characters performance is not where it could or should be. Thats where the class officers come in to play. In a face to face discussion any spec can be optimized.
    Emmure - lvl 70 Cleric - 3.7k IL
    Bring Me The Horizon - lvl 70 Rogue - 2.5k IL

[The Legendary Outlaws]
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Sorry don't read too much into that statement. The main reason we have that rule in place is to help people that are unfamiliar with what builds and gear they should aim for. We don't order people around and tell them how to play.

- Leader
    - CW Class Officer

• Options
    xb1djionics#4442 xb1djionics Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Good to hear about class leader, but do ALL chars have to be min level (ie 2.5) or can one be that level and then your alts can join? If so I might be interested.
    e
    Oh and how many UK/Euro players roughly in guild as Id prefer to play in my time zone, even though I have been known to run well into the night (next day).
  • Options
    We have about 7-10 daily uk eu players. The only requirement for alts is level 70

- Leader
    - CW Class Officer

• Options
    A brief update on the outlaws. We are progressing in strongholds. Our guild hall is level 3 and we take down 2 dragons with no problems or complications. We will eventually attempt and kill all 4 in the very near future.

We have room for any quality players please feel free to message me or respond to this thread anytime.

Gamertag: Kerupt Shunn

- Leader
    - CW Class Officer

• Options
    felgarshagbarkfelgarshagbark Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    GF Tank, item score 2716, all boons except icewind dale 4/5, no pvp boons, vip rank 8, central time zone, start playing at 9 am, extreme rugburn, good friend recently joined. Thanks
    gamer tag. Felgar Shagbark
  • Options
    thurstonhowellthurstonhowell Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    Hi Felgar, I'll get in touch with you shortly. Thanks for your interest.
    Bourbon - OP/GWF/SW/CW [The Legendary Outlaws]
  • Options
    Hello felgar. Morthos is a great guy. We are defiantly interested on speaking with you. I sent you a xbox message, please respond when you log back in

Gamer tag Kerupt Shunn

- Leader
    - CW Class Officer

• Options
    edited November 2015
    The Outlaws are continuing to progress at a steady rate. Our Stronghold Guildhall is now level 4 and our marketplace is level 2 respectively.

We are agressively seeking Paladins, but have room for any skilled players that meet our requirements.

If you have any questions or if you would like to discuss if the outlaws is the right guild for you, please reply to this thread or send me a message over xbox live

Xbox gamer tag: Kerupt Shunn

- Leader
    - CW Class Officer

• Options
    lorde#3763 lorde Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Dear, The Legendary Outlaws.

I am a 70 haste cleric, I am currently looking for a guild, my XB1 GT is Lord Endermen, my item level is 2.2k, i have all my elven assult armor (i call it T2), currnetly 18 but turning 19 in one week, as i do not know if i can raise my IL any higher than it is
  • Options
    Hi lord endermen. I sent you a message on xbox. Thanks for your interest.

- Leader
    - CW Class Officer

• Options
    edited December 2015
    The outlaws are continuing to progress in strongholds at a steady pace. Our guild hall is currently at level 5.

I'd also like to say welcome to the people that have joined. And thank you to everyone that has sent me messages expressing their interest.

The Legendary Outlaws still has room for a few talented players, or people looking to take their character to that next level.

If you would like discuss joining, please reply here, or you may also contact me anytime through xbox live

Gamertag: Kerupt Shunn

- Leader
    - CW Class Officer

• Options
    nightranger7477nightranger7477 Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    3000 il bubble pally all boons exp pvp, is party chat a main requirement? I communicate thru guild and group chat. I don't care for party chat. I am recovery ap build justice with splash of light, transcendent terror and transcendent negation. Full elemental elven set. Rank 9 in every slot. Can pug tank all T2 without DC because DP never comes down. If you are interested I am looking to make a change of guilds, My gamer tag is @true shepherd
  • Options
    Hi true shepard. I'll send you message to discuss

- Leader
    - CW Class Officer

• Options
    edited December 2015
    Update: we have stronghold boons

- Leader
    - CW Class Officer

• Options
    edited December 2015
    Stronghold update: Our guild hall is now level 6.

- Leader
    - CW Class Officer

• Options
    Our marketplace is now level 3. Dragonflight gear is right around the corner. As always please feel to message me anytime over xbox.

Gamertag Kerupt Shunn

- Leader
    - CW Class Officer

• Options
    Few updates and answers to common questions I've been getting in private messages.

We schedule and kill dragons roughly twice a week as a guild.

Our roster consists of 75 highly active players

- Leader
    - CW Class Officer

• Options
    We have our third boon upgrade. We will also be guildhall7 in the very near future

- Leader
    - CW Class Officer

• Options
    Roster Size is now 90 people

We killed all 4 stronghold dragons on our first attempt.

- Leader
    - CW Class Officer

• Options
    We are now guildhall7

Roster is 97 people

- Leader
    - CW Class Officer

• Options
    edited January 2016
    Spots are filling up fast. We are at 105 highly active people. Our Average item level is above 3k.

We also are continuing to schedule and kill all 4 dragons at least 2 days a week

Message me 24/7 at xbl gamer tag Kerupt Shunn

- Leader
    - CW Class Officer

• Options
    Guildhall 8 is being built. We will have guildhall8 / marketplace 4 and dragonflight / lions mane gear available Sunday January 17th.

- Leader
    - CW Class Officer

• Options
    athareusathareus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hey Kerupt.

I do have an haste cleric named Yarit and my gamer Tag is Xcite1.
    His actually gear level is about 2,5k PVE and PVP Gear as well.
    The last icewind, sharandar and 2 PVP boones are missing yet.

I would be glad to be a member of your guild.