test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Suggestion for the future: Let us set our goals/rewards

bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
Imagine a system where, when given an end-game, (read level-cap), quest, you are given a drop-down box with various different target-oriented rewards. For instance, I get a quest in Sharandar, but I select "Tyranny of Dragons" from the drop-down. As a result, the rewards said quest will give pertain to the Tyranny of Dragons campaign, in proportion to the quest's difficulty - you can use a simple multiplier which is tied to the quest's difficulty - like 1.0 for Sharandar, 1.2 for WoD, 1.1 for Dread Ring, 0.8 for ToD stuff in the leveling zones, etc.

This would allow the players to choose what content we run, while allowing us to progress in other areas...
<::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
"Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
Official NW_Legit_Community Forums

Comments

• Options
    dsn1118dsn1118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
    Come on man,All campaigns have different quests different droppables,different storylines.No new player will step foot to new areas with this mentality.Go farm Dread Ring and Sharandar and finish IWD campaign.Stupid way to implement faster Scenarios dont you think?
  • Options
    suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User

Not ever going to happen. What's the use of creating new content if people don't play it?

That's a question which befuddles me throughout all of this game, nowadays...