test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

server down?

drartwhodentdrartwhodent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 305 Arc User
I am showing a red dot on launcher for last 15 minutes.
DON'T
PANIC!

Comments

• dragonsbloodsdragonsbloods Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    over the last couple of hours, I was getting persistent crashes, so headed here, to watch for a comment perhaps from the mods, as to the general state of affairs ...
  • myleafsmyleafs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 40 Arc User
    Down for me too.
  • devillovesangeldevillovesangel Member Posts: 2 New User
    Yeah mine says the servers down -.-
  • ibarenasibarenas Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    this maybe a new strategy.. you can never leave game anymore or you wont be able to reconnect
    ah for me it crashed (again) and then being out of game I couldnt get back in ...
  • devillovesangeldevillovesangel Member Posts: 2 New User
    > @ibarenas said:
    > this maybe a new strategy.. you can never leave game anymore or you wont be able to reconnect

Its like sword art online... but people dont die lol
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    It was red for me, and it still let me sign in.
  • maddiktedmaddikted Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    canada utc -5 and

server down again, again, again, again, always, always, each week, each months....

No news from devs, no explanations, no excuses ...

Welcome to the new world of money games, cash cows. God i miss the old neverwinter nights. No money, no fkn troubles, no pressures... Reinstalling it atm bye bye my dollars for u !
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I'm showing a red light, but able to log in with no lag, no "server not responding" issues, no disconnects. Not sure what the issue is, but it's not affecting everyone. I did let Andy know that there is some sort of issue though.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • grndma2soongrndma2soon Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    yes its down AGAIN! Of course we haven't had any news AGAIN! THIS IS GETTING OLD!
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • puntoo#8075 puntoo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    up now

Thank you Kreatyve. While you're at it, can you ask them why it's so bleeding hard to say something like this on the official forums? There's no need to resort to social media. It's here where players look for support after all, and I believe this is the place to make such announcements and confirmations.

I had said that I made Andy aware of the issue. He's kinda busy at the moment. When he's busy, he relies on us moderators to help make announcements and confirmations. I didn't see this thread in time due to some other issues I was dealing with elsewhere on the forums. So I'm sorry that I was a bit slow.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    Yes, what @kreatyve says. When any of the mods say anything about server status, it is as if I said it myself as we have direct contact with each other.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

I supplement what was said above, my launcher showed red light, I input my password and pressed play, am currently inworld, in enclave ...
  • panacea2112panacea2112 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    of course the server is down. it's 2x XP weekend and Orc Assault. always happens when they run something to benefit the gamers - take as much time away from them as possible to limit the benefits they can gain from it...
  • trailturtletrailturtle Member Posts: 1,478 Arc User

I supplement what was said above, my launcher showed red light, I input my password and pressed play, am currently inworld, in enclave ...

^This. There is currently an issue where the launcher says the server is down, but the server is actually working just fine.

Also, we think we just fixed an issue where banners/content wasn't showing up on the launcher. It has always worked, meaning you could always log in on the launcher, but some people weren't getting the banners to load. If anyone is still having that issue, please post and let us know.
    Having entered and spent productive time in stronghold, eventually the game locked, so I exited and restarted - the launcher this time was showing green, and entry was totally normal - just for the record