test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

CTA: Storm Front, Double RP, Refinement Sale and Zen Sale Weekend!

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer

Comments

• Options
    kclowekclowe Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    I managed to upgrade my artifacts and gear with the refinement i been saving. But when i went to start making my rank 9 and 10 enchantments xbox live went offline. That was 4 hrs ago and still no live. So much for getting the dailys done today. But for real, thanks for coming through with the 2x refine. 3200 item score better make my more survivable.
  • Options
    majik518majik518 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    kclowe said:

I managed to upgrade my artifacts and gear with the refinement i been saving. But when i went to start making my rank 9 and 10 enchantments xbox live went offline. That was 4 hrs ago and still no live. So much for getting the dailys done today. But for real, thanks for coming through with the 2x refine. 3200 item score better make my more survivable.

I doubt you have 3200 item score. I have a pic of a guy in full blown maximum gear, 4 mythic artifacts, legendary artifact equipment, all rank 12 enchants and he was only 3,100.
  • Options
    blackninja48blackninja48 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    I'm at 3333 item score. Learn what you're talking about before commenting thx.
  • Options
    t0psykr3ttst0psykr3tts Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    So disappointed in this game. Got screwed on some of my refining stuff that i had worked on for months... Put in a support ticket.... and got a "sorry for the inconvenience" and the ticket was closed!!! Arc lost a paying customer, will never play another ARC related game again. ;)
  • Options
    shanedogg#6711 shanedogg Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    I got my guy to just above 4,000 item score