test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Suggestion: Add dummies armors to relevant areas...

bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
edited September 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
There are several vendors/stores in-game, where you can buy different armor pieces, and until you take the plunge or do a lot of digging through the forums/wiki, exactly how your character will look is up in the air. I'd love to see dummies dressed in the relevant armor sets to be displayed near their respective vendors, or to have some sort of right click -> preview option added to the items themselves, (please make sure to have proper lighting, so you can see the back as well).

Meanwhile, here is my TR wearing the Guild Assault Vest, (other pieces are from the Alliance Assault set):

PS: I realize this already exists in a few places, (like Icewind dale or in the Trade of Blades), but still think it should be expanded...
<::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
"Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
Official NW_Legit_Community Forums

Comments

• theycallmetomutheycallmetomu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    Try exporting your character to the preview shard, and then making any purchases with your exported character. Yes, it's ridiculously tedious, but at the very least you don't have to have buyers remorse.
  • santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    And previewing a piece you pick up shouldn't bind to character! I've learned that the hard way. There is no way, other than to do a preview shard journey, to know what something looks like.