test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cannot send Private Message to anyone not on my Friends list?

aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User
edited September 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
It's been a bit since I've sent a private message on the official Neverwinter (Arc) forums here to someone not already in my circle of influence. Is anyone else having problems sending private messages to people not in your friends list?

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

Comments

• Options
    wentriswentris Member Posts: 542 Arc User
    Its currently broken - intentionally or not. But here is thread:
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1203251/how-exactly-do-we-do-this
  • Options
    aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Ohhh ok, haha thank you Wentris! Now it makes sense!

Well of course its intentional. Mods are helpless however, as they can just do as they are told. I just read the negative comments in the thread you posted and I'm not surprised it was closed. How dare we are not allowed to communicate like a ummm... a community.

Fortunately the mods need to keep law and order and do a great job 99% of the time. At a time like this however, they were caught with their pants down. Thread would have stayed open and forwarded right to the powers that be. but I'm not a sheriff no longer ;) I'm sure they are doing that.

Its a shame what the powers that be are doing to the Neverwinter community, it really is. I can say that and not lose my job as a mod. This Vanilla switch has been a total cluster bunk. Its the same on the other PW game sites. Noone is happy with Arc.

This is what happens when the bean counters (accountants and marketing heads) make poor decisions that affect the really smart people, the coders, the artists, the developement staff, and us happily paying peons :)

Anywho, that's just my 2 coppers. The community here is great. D&D communities are particular, but we are loyal mofos! ;)

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited September 2015
    If you need to contact a mod, please follow the instructions in this thread: http://forum.arcgames.com/neverwinter/discussion/1203607/how-does-the-pm-system-work-now Thank you.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.