test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Vanguard Pack Title and Bahamut Items From Community Stronghold

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
edited August 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Hey guys,
Just an update on these:
Title: I'm sure everyone got their Vanguard Pack, but not everyone got their title. We're working on fixing this and hope to see it soon.
Bahamut Items: They were originally going to be in the Zen Market today, but due to unforeseen circumstances, they'll be in the Zen Market on 9/3 now.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. You guys helped make this happen, so thank you for that. Look at my signature for how I feel right now.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,292 Arc User
    Feel like missing your uncle? :)
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    kitkathdkitkathd Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    I got some rice you can have if you miss it that much.
  • Options
    tigliontiglion Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10 Arc User
    So the Claw, Scales, and the Scrolls of Life are all now slated to be out on 9/3? Nice, thanks for the update! :)
  • Options
    argroschargrosch Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 84 Arc User
    I just wonder, why you didn´t just send the rewards via mail or activated them at the rewards claim agent. Or at least made them avaiable for a longer period then just one day. While i had missed to claim the vanguard pack (which was totally my fault, just forgot to claim it...) I won´t be able to log in next week until friday evening. So I will miss this reward too.

RIP Foundry

• Options
    zeusomzeusom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 810 Arc User
    I forgot to pick up my stone of health. Anything I can do to still get a the free giveaway?
    Sopi (aka Haxbox) SW [Synergy]
    Sopi SW Youtube channel pvp brickabrack

• Options
    kismetrickismetric Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    zeusom said:

I forgot to pick up my stone of health. Anything I can do to still get a the free giveaway?

Nope. You don't have access to any of the past free items in the giveaway. So if you forget to claim it, you're out of luck. There will be more free items, so keep checking so you don't miss anything else!